Joe Biden Is The Biggest Hypocrite In American History

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This guy hits the nail right on the head, however not only is he doing and standing for everything he accused Trump of, but it's much worse than anything he ever said about him. He has absolutely no regard for the law or the constitution. I'm not sure why we don't hear much from Trump anymore about all of this. I'm not sure if it's because he's hiding from the media because they always twist his words around into something he didn't say, he's being humble by not saying that he told them so on what would happen to this country if the Biden Harris administration went into power, or he has something extra special up his sleeve. Maybe it's all of the above.

The Doctor's Wife He has also been a serial liar for nearly a half century, long before his brain turned into a rancid prune.

Not only that, but a complete traitor and I do believe he was accusing Trump of treason as well. Like I've said on here before, with the majority of democraps it's do as I say and not as I do.

This guy hits the nail right on the head, however not only is he doing and standing for everything he accused Trump of, but it's much worse than anything he ever said about him. He has absolutely no regard for the law or the constitution. I'm not sure why we don't hear much from Trump anymore about all of this. I'm not sure if it's because he's hiding from the media because they always twist his words around into something he didn't say, he's being humble by not saying that he told them so on what would happen to this country if the Biden Harris administration went into power, or he has something extra special up his sleeve. Maybe it's all of the above.

I'd love to see all the other contenders for the position. Could you post them to prove he is the "biggest"?

Not only that, but a complete traitor and I do believe he was accusing Trump of treason as well. Like I've said on here before, with the majority of democraps it's do as I say and not as I do.

When "traitor" becomes "someone who disagrees with me".....

Forum List

Back