Joe Biden Is The Antichrist

In Syria believers in Yahshua Messiah first began calling themselves Christians.
Now a days in Babylonian USA most self professed Christians worship not YahShua, but anti'Christ self professed Jews.

There is no singular "Anti-Christ", but there are many anti-Christs who most Americans worship.

There is no singular "Anti-Christ", but there are many anti-Christs who most Americans worship.

The Bible only mentions the anti-Christ in John.

The term "antichrist" is found only in I and II John. Notice I John 2:18: "Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour." There were many antichrists in the days of the apostle John, the end of the first century AD.

An antichrist is simply one who is against the true Christ! The apostle John uses the term to describe a person who is hostile to true Christian interests, especially those false teachers who have come from within the church and are engaged in teaching error.

I watched Halloween Kills. Certainly, one realizes it does watching the movie. In real life, Atheism Kills.

According to the CDC, almost 13,000 late-term abortions happen in the U.S. annually.

G. I. Joe - the newborn infant slayer

President Joe Biden is a disgusting wicked beast - who is responsible for the torture and murder of thousands of little innocent babies every year.

According to the CDC, almost 13,000 late-term abortions happen in the U.S. annually.

AND
G. I. Joe condones and supports these little babies being tortured to death and murdered - just as they are in the process of
being born alive.

The Pope has no problem with someone like
G. I. Joe - the newborn infant slayer, taking communion.

Hitler was a Roman Catholic too.....
Hitler would be prohibited - only if he committed the unforgivable sin of becoming a Protestant.

President Joe Biden is a disgusting wicked beast - who is responsible for the torture and murder of thousands of little innocent babies every year.

AND
G. I. Joe condones and supports these little babies being tortured to death and murdered - just as they are in the process of
being born alive.

The Pope has no problem with someone like
G. I. Joe - the newborn infant slayer, taking communion.

Hitler was a Roman Catholic too.....
Hitler would be prohibited - only if he committed the unforgivable sin of becoming a Protestant.
Personally I don't think Joe Biden believes in abortion. Politically his party has to support a woman's right to have one if she deems it's necessary. Our laws are about the rights of citizens, not the right of fetuses. On the other hand, I strongly believe that trump is a total hypocrite on the issue, saying he's pro-life, when he's probably paid for some women to have abortions.

Personally I don't think Joe Biden believes in abortion. Politically his party has to support a woman's right to have one if she deems it's necessary. Our laws are about the rights of citizens, not the right of fetuses. On the other hand, I strongly believe that trump is a total hypocrite on the issue, saying he's pro-life, when he's probably paid for some women to have abortions.

What does it matter what G. I. Joe the newborn infant slayer believes or does not believe.

Does he believe that cheese is being mined on the moon or does he believe that cheese squeezes and ooozes out of every crack and orifice of mother Mary's body ?

the reality is that he does not consider killing a child to be wrong - Donald Trump may have spent every single penny he has ever made paying for the abortions of every woman he has ever met -
but Donald Trump honesty believes that late term abortion is killing a human being.

G. I. Joe , the newborn infant slayer

he does not care about a newborn baby being born, wither the child is tortured to death or baked in an oven and eaten by his dog.

what does it matter to G. I. Joe the newborn infant slayer ?

What does it matter what G. I. Joe the newborn infant slayer believes or does not believe.

Does he believe that cheese is being mined on the moon or does he believe that cheese squeezes and ooozes out of every crack and orifice of mother Mary's body ?

the reality is that he does not consider killing a child to be wrong - Donald Trump may have spent every single penny he has ever made paying for the abortions of every woman he has ever met -
but Donald Trump honesty believes that late term abortion is killing a human being.

G. I. Joe , the newborn infant slayer

he does not care about a newborn baby being born, wither the child is tortured to death or baked in an oven and eaten by his dog.

what does it matter to G. I. Joe the newborn infant slayer ?
You're insane if you believe a liar like Trump cares anything about abortions one way or the other, I'm certain they don't enter his mind at all except as another ploy to get people to follow him it's all about his ego if you ever figure that out by now you are a fool. He has used and abused people his entire life, nothing changes with him he thinks she's perfect he thinks people should do what he says.

showed not a single moment of concern
when " Dammed Parenthood "
was selling newborn baby body parts

of newborn babies they were torturing to death

showed not a single moment of concern
when " Dammed Parenthood "
was selling newborn baby body parts

of newborn babies they were torturing to death
You people are really sick. Extremism is a disease America needs to deal with, you are the problem. Saying ignorant things like these, lies do not help your cause. You are a loser.

Forum List

Back