Joe biden is scared

Smart Move, Joe. Trump is self-destructing. Play it safe. Play it smart. You have nothing to gain from more debates.
More debates? He's ducking the ones already agreed to! This is unprecedented. There hasn't been a Presidential candidate that didn't debate his opposition in a hundred years. Who would vote for THAT guy?

There will be three debates. Trump wants more because he's behind. More chances to riff and get in front of his loving supporters to try to turn around what's shaping up to be a complete shellacking for both him and the party he represents.
I see no reason to give Trump any more debates. I mean, he says he has the best words. He has the best speech writers. I would think with his prowess, he could easily defeat Biden after one debate.....yeah, I almost got through that without laughing. :)

Don't you feel sorry for Joe? In my opinion, his handlers are committing elder abuse. The man can't get through reading a 20-minute speech without getting himself confused and lost. When was the last time he took unscripted questions from journalists?

Pushing Joe through this is cruel. He is unaware of what is happening and it is perpetrating a fraud on the nation.

Why would I waste my time feeling sorry for him? He is out there by choice. As for the rest of the made up, right wing talking points and bullshit about his mental state, it is what it is. Desperation time for Republicans and the right wing.
I predict that Biden steamrolls Trump in the first debate and Trump cancels the rest. :)
Yeah, that's why Nazi Pelousy is encouraging Crazy Joe to stay in the basement and not debate. She just doesn't want to see Trump get steamrolled by NoClue Joe.

Pelosi can say whatever she likes. And you right wingers are free to go on playing those words up.
But there will be debates. And to be honest, as a Trump supporter, I think that scares you. :)
Jack? There hasn't been a Biden public speech in months that he got through without some type of gaffe. You think I'm scared of THAT guy in a debate where he has to answer questions? Biden screws up when all he's got to do is read what someone else wrote for him on the teleprompter and he can't do it! What's he going to do when there is no teleprompter?

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career.

An EMPTY 40+ years political career.

He knows how to debate.

That's debatable.

Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe.

Again debatable. What is not debatable is that Trump has accomplished in his 3.5 years a thousand times that which Biden has in his 40+.

A 40+ year career full of successes and some failures. Only normal in a career that long.
Trump? Has accomplished next to nothing...unless you count 180K+ dead and 10% unemployment.
I guess you could call those accomplishments. Nothing I'd put on a resume. But whatever.

Again, Biden will debate Trump three times. And I'm looking forward to seeing what BS Donny has up his sleeve.
Me thinks it will not be a repeat of 2016. :)

Smart Move, Joe. Trump is self-destructing. Play it safe. Play it smart. You have nothing to gain from more debates.
More debates? He's ducking the ones already agreed to! This is unprecedented. There hasn't been a Presidential candidate that didn't debate his opposition in a hundred years. Who would vote for THAT guy?

There will be three debates. Trump wants more because he's behind. More chances to riff and get in front of his loving supporters to try to turn around what's shaping up to be a complete shellacking for both him and the party he represents.
I see no reason to give Trump any more debates. I mean, he says he has the best words. He has the best speech writers. I would think with his prowess, he could easily defeat Biden after one debate.....yeah, I almost got through that without laughing. :)

Don't you feel sorry for Joe? In my opinion, his handlers are committing elder abuse. The man can't get through reading a 20-minute speech without getting himself confused and lost. When was the last time he took unscripted questions from journalists?

Pushing Joe through this is cruel. He is unaware of what is happening and it is perpetrating a fraud on the nation.

Why would I waste my time feeling sorry for him? He is out there by choice. As for the rest of the made up, right wing talking points and bullshit about his mental state, it is what it is. Desperation time for Republicans and the right wing.
I predict that Biden steamrolls Trump in the first debate and Trump cancels the rest. :)
Yeah, that's why Nazi Pelousy is encouraging Crazy Joe to stay in the basement and not debate. She just doesn't want to see Trump get steamrolled by NoClue Joe.

Pelosi can say whatever she likes. And you right wingers are free to go on playing those words up.
But there will be debates. And to be honest, as a Trump supporter, I think that scares you. :)
Jack? There hasn't been a Biden public speech in months that he got through without some type of gaffe. You think I'm scared of THAT guy in a debate where he has to answer questions? Biden screws up when all he's got to do is read what someone else wrote for him on the teleprompter and he can't do it! What's he going to do when there is no teleprompter?

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career.

An EMPTY 40+ years political career.

He knows how to debate.

That's debatable.

Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe.

Again debatable. What is not debatable is that Trump has accomplished in his 3.5 years a thousand times that which Biden has in his 40+.

A 40+ year career full of successes

List them.

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career. He knows how to debate. |So yes, you should be concerned about his ability to debate. Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe. And I'm not counting the press conferences he was riffing at. And a teleprompter??? Honestly, Oldestyle, do you really want to sit here and play this game? It reeks of desperation. Why not just go at it straight up. Trump's ideas and eloquence vs Biden's. What is your side scared of?

Yes, he has nearly fifty years in politics and still no accomplishments of any note.

Yes, he knows how to debate, poor ol' Joe just Joe doesn't remember.

What practice has poor ol' Joe had this year in fielding hardball questions?

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career. He knows how to debate. |So yes, you should be concerned about his ability to debate. Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe. And I'm not counting the press conferences he was riffing at. And a teleprompter??? Honestly, Oldestyle, do you really want to sit here and play this game? It reeks of desperation. Why not just go at it straight up. Trump's ideas and eloquence vs Biden's. What is your side scared of?

Yes, he has nearly fifty years in politics and still no accomplishments of any note.

Yes, he knows how to debate, poor ol' Joe just Joe doesn't remember.

What practice has poor ol' Joe had this year in fielding hardball questions?

The ONE piece of legislation he can point to as being his is the 1994 Crime Bill that targeted blacks for long prison sentences for minor drug crimes.

So... now you nuts have moved off of “Joe isn’t going to debate” and now you’re on “Joe isn’t going to debate enough”? Wackos. You’ll say anything. How’d you guys get your guy in the White House?
You still haven't figured that out?

It's quite simple, Trump won 30 states with 306 ECV

Crooked Hillary won only 20 with a total of only 232 ECV

Who in the world on your side thought that having Kamala raise bail money for rioters and rapists was "smart idea? With all these riots, I doubt that you will be able to flip a single Trump State, yet Trump might flip a few, MN and NH probably don't want crazed Democrat powered rioters burning down their cities and suburbs while your dumber Democrat "representatives" prevent the police from interfering with the rioters.

And how come, we suddenly have a 38% decrease in the number of polls in the widely watched RCP average in the last half of the month compared to the first half? Why are pollsters suddenly so bashful?

A rent poll shows that Trump now has a three-point lead in the national popular vote, and has forged ahead to a seven-point lead in key battleground states.

President Trump’s approval has risen significantly in the past week, and he now has a significant lead nation-wide, according to a new Democracy Institute/Sunday Express Poll.

Trump leads by 48% to Joe Biden’s 45% nationally, with a commanding seven point lead in the swing states of Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

The poll is dated Friday August 29.

Trump’s support among black and hispanic voters has increased to 19% of black votes, 11 points higher than in 2016, and 39% of hispanic votes, 10 points higher than in 2016.

The poll indicates that Trump will add Minnesota and New Hampshire to his State count.

Biden and the Democrats’ belated addressing of the rioting, attempting to blame it on Trump, just looks like blame-shifting, particularly in Wisconsin, where lifelong Democrats say they’re either not voting or voting for Trump.

Meanwhile, some Democrats, such as Willie Brown, who traded sex from Kamala Harries in exchange for her early political appointments, are pleading with the party to stop legitimizing looting and rioting, not because they give a damn about all people who are being harmed, but only because it will help re-elect President Trump.

Biden blundered through ill formed thoughts trying to claim that Trump is using the National Guard as a “prop or as a private militia to violate the rights of fellow citizens”. Apparently not letting Democrats Rioters burned down Federal Buildings is a "violation of their civil rights". He apparently has no regard for Americans who do NOT WANT TO SEE OUR FEDERAL BUILDINGS BURNED DOWN BY THESE DEMOCRAT SUPPORTED RIOTERS.
That survey doesn’t publish its methodology. Are you comfortable with that? If so why?
Yes they did. Click through to the poll. You can't name another pollster who correctly predicted an EC victory for Trump in 2016. Are you comfortable with that? If so why?

I predict that Biden's handlers will come up with some excuse to have him miss two of the three debates and that the only one he DOES will be moderated by either CNN or MSNBC so that he knows the questions ahead of time and will have protection if he starts to ramble.
Elder abuse is not a pretty sight.

No, the President is winning, and this is why:
1). He tells the truth as it is
2 ). He writes his own words.
3). He says what he means.
Not one single word of that is true.
LOL coming from the loon who says Hillary won
Can you quote me on that?

No, you can't, because like all tRumplings you're a liar.
Its hysterical that no one voted for hillary
Lol, moving the goalposts, huh?

Fuckin' loser.
There are no goalpost doofy

That's a dopocratic metaphore
Don't try to use big words you dont understand. It just makes you look stupid. Well, stupider.
Where is the goalpost doof
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I know conservatives are not the brightest, but sometimes...

No, the President is winning, and this is why:
1). He tells the truth as it is
2 ). He writes his own words.
3). He says what he means.
Not one single word of that is true.
LOL coming from the loon who says Hillary won
Can you quote me on that?

No, you can't, because like all tRumplings you're a liar.
Its hysterical that no one voted for hillary
Lol, moving the goalposts, huh?

Fuckin' loser.
There are no goalpost doofy

That's a dopocratic metaphore
Don't try to use big words you dont understand. It just makes you look stupid. Well, stupider.
Where is the goalpost doof
View attachment 383321

I know conservatives are not the brightest, but sometimes...
Tell us more about your president Hillary delusions

Forum List

Back