Joe Biden is right on Iraq.

I don’t understand what this OP is implying. Some of the comments here are ludicrous. There is now no sign that Biden plans to pull out from Iraq (or Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia or other Gulf states). The Biden “Establishment” foreign policy is overall more inclined to protect and extend the American Empire throughout the world than Trump’s ever was. Certainly Biden’s team is more hostile to Russia, and equally or more determined to confront China. Those Trump fanatics who think that Biden or the Biden Administration is “in XiJinping’s pocket” understand nothing about modern Great Power rivalry. Read this comment for much more:

I don’t understand what this OP is implying. Some of the comments here are ludicrous. There is now no sign that Biden plans to pull out from Iraq (or Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia or other Gulf states). The Biden “Establishment” foreign policy is overall more inclined to protect and extend the American Empire throughout the world than Trump’s ever was. Certainly Biden’s team is more hostile to Russia, and equally or more determined to confront China. Those Trump fanatics who think that Biden or the Biden Administration is “in XiJinping’s pocket” understand nothing about modern Great Power rivalry. Read this comment for much more:

American Empire?
Why do you need an American Empire?
Fix America First.

First off George W. Bush invasion of Iraq was wrong and should have never happened and many warned it would leave a power vacuum in the Middle East but did the nutters back then listen?

Of course not, so enjoy your damn mess!

Next, those writing those that died from Covid is Biden fault, well you are the same people that posted that it was not Trump fault which I agreed and here I am going to say it is not Biden fault either!

Only partisan nutters write about blaming one person for the spread of Covid and the only entity that should be blamed is China Government and no one else!

First off George W. Bush invasion of Iraq was wrong and should have never happened and many warned it would leave a power vacuum in the Middle East but did the nutters back then listen?

Next, those writing those that died from Covid is Biden fault, well you are the same people that posted that it was not Trump fault which I agreed and here I am going to say it is not Biden fault either!

Only partisan nutters write about blaming one person for the spread of Covid and the only entity that should be blamed is China Government and no one else!
The"nutters" writing that Biden is responsible for the Covid deaths are using satire and irony, to throw it back at Democrats, given that Biden used similar hyperbolic language in his Inauguration speech.

The"nutters" writing that Biden is responsible for the Covid deaths are using satire and irony, to throw it back at Democrats, given that Biden used similar hyperbolic language in his Inauguration speech.

Sure you are!

Fuck me to tears that I have to admit I agree with this jabbering old imbecile...

I loathe the fact he was implanted as our president through fraud.

That said... I have been to this place and talked to the people. The lines the euroweenie imperialist drew through this region served only the interest of governments that no longer exist. The people who live there are doing so under a government they did not establish or really approve of. We are probably going to get re-involved. Not to solve the problem, because government never solves problems, but to get back into the UN Imperial game.

I'm sort of glad I'm too old to get called up.

I read Biden has global interests for the company he represents.

Have to say his comment about govt. never solving problems is neat and all, but to me that sounds like a cop-out on what to expect Biden. This implant is nothing more than a puppet, and someone probably wrote that for him anyway. Either way you don't know what to believe, because yesterday and tomorrow Biden will say the govt. needs to solve this and that. Your OP with good intentions needs a second look no offense.

The internet is now full of things that other people are presenting as personally written by Biden and are not. We're talking about a guy who when cognizant sold out his wife and child for political affects. Don't take my word for it, check his Facebook, fucking fraud.

Welcome to our banana republic brought you by misinformation, chaos, covid, demonicrats, PROG elite and globalists. Fuck those guys, clear as fucking day.

Biden is an incompetent murderer who is responsible for over 8 thousand innocent American deaths in only two days in office. Who in their right mind can believe anything this murderer says?
When I see moronic posts like this I wonder so many things. Do you believe this? Do you not believe it but take any lame jab you can get at Democrats? Is Trump not responsible for the other 400,000 deaths? If not, how so? I mean my god when will this stupidity end?

Forum List

Back