Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.

Stop it already. I don't care what it is, but I will continue to blame Little Joey for everything that goes wrong in this country.

If I go to poop and only fart, it's Biden's fault.

Can't get it up in the morning? Joe's fault.

Cat's puke on the floor and I have to clean it up? Biden's fault.

My wife leaves me for a Negro? Biden's fault.
Is this Bidens fault too?

Why Republicans Are Moving To Fix Elections That Weren't ...​

https://www.npr.org › 2021/02/28 › why-republicans-are-...

Feb 28, 2021 — GOP-led legislatures in dozens of states are moving to change election laws in ways that could make it harder to vote, for example, by reducing ...

GOP Rigs Elections: Gerrymandering, Voter-ID Laws, Dark ...​

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

Jan 24, 2018 — Just three in 10 Americans have a favorable view of the Republican Party, and Democratic voters' enthusiasm to vote in 2018 tops Republican ...

As Republicans Advance Voting Laws, Democrats Scramble ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

2 days ago — Inside Democrats' Scramble to Repel the G.O.P. Voting Push. Lacking effective legislative or legal ways to stop Republicans from introducing new ...

Republicans Aim to Seize More Power Over How Elections ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 24, 2021 — G.O.P.lawmakers in at least eight states controlled by the party are trying to gain broad influence over the mechanics of voting, in an effort that ...
Missing: fixing ‎| Must include: fixing

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Boy did he EVER make gas expensive.under trump for a fall tank of gas I never paid more than $25.00,now under Biden,just yesterday I had to pay a fucking $43.00 for the same full tank and always have forked out at least over $40.00 sense lying Biden got in.

Find it hard to believe that any one with the exception Mitch MC could screw up anything so totally in three months.

They could say the same about Trump, with the things he did. But, they are kinda responsible, and what I mean by that is when you have a power change, big companies react to what they feel the direction the new leader will take the country. That's why when Trump took over things started to open up and now that Biden has taken over, things are starting to close up.

Nobody should be missing the contrast between foreign relations with Russia under two different presidents. This obviously wouldn't have happened under Trump's watch, when Putin was being viewed as a friend.

But neither side is able to admit that because of it betraying their domestic political stance.

There is however the excuse that Trump was interested in peaceful relations with Russia/Putin and it had nothing to do with Trump advancing his personal agenda. (not really an issue that makes much difference to the flow of oil)

Biden is not responsible for the cyber attack on the pipeline. But he is responsible for stopping production on on Federal lands and shutting down Keystone which already had prices at $3.00 per gallon prior to the attack.

So how much of the gasoline from the Keystone actually made it to any pumps in the U.S? We had $2.59 a gallon early last week before the hack.

It doesn't necessarily come from Keystone, however, Biden's actions taken in aggregate have had a great effect on the supply. Chief among them are the bans on new leases, fracking and limits on off shore drilling. In our area we had gasoline and diesel prices hovering around $2.25 for most of the past four years until January. In Jan. the prices have been rising at a ridiculous rate to $3.14 yesterday. No end in sight and nothing but bad news for the economy and fuel prices in the future. CA saw near $5 fuel prices under Obama and I will not be surprised to see dementia Joe and Kameltoe raise them to that point or higher.

Did you even bother actually reading about WHY prices raised? As in specific reasons.

When Obama was leaving office gasoline has hit lows, did you remember any of that or are you playing cherry picking games?
Obama killed the economy--------people were unemployed so long that they fell of the employment rolls lowering the demand for gas. Trump handed BIDEN a booming economy that Biden and his puppet masters had to use Covid kung flu to slow down........but atleast it is only May, and even with Biden funnelling around trillions spending has gone flat already.

It's the carter years on steriods--we are so fucked. Even Trump won't be able to save us in 4 years.

Russia/Putin hate is a winning strategy for any president. Those who still support Trump are going to have to reconcile that with Biden's condemnation of this show of strength by Putin/Russia.

Promoting the notion that it wasn't done by the Russian state is a useful ploy for the sake of domestic politics.

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Boy did he EVER make gas expensive.under trump for a fall tank of gas I never paid more than $25.00,now under Biden,just yesterday I had to pay a fucking $43.00 for the same full tank and always have forked out at least over $40.00 sense lying Biden got in.
LOL And if your girlfriend leaves you you'd blame Biden too LOL

It's the carter years on steriods--we are so fucked. Even Trump won't be able to save us in 4 years.

That is quite true and tying that fact to US foreign policy is enlightening. Even this act of cyber-terror revenge by Russia is interpreted as domestic policy failure by Biden.
In contrast to Trump's apparent control over Putin's foreign policy with the US.

They could say the same about Trump, with the things he did. But, they are kinda responsible, and what I mean by that is when you have a power change, big companies react to what they feel the direction the new leader will take the country. That's why when Trump took over things started to open up and now that Biden has taken over, things are starting to close up.
Close this stupid

Close this stupid
Fake news.

Then the government should nationalize those pipelines. Right?
Nationalize it ?

You mean have pinheads like Maxxine Waters be responsible for keeping 100 million cars and trucks supplied with fuel?

God no

If the Deep State is finished hounding Donald Trump out of office they should devote more of their time and energy to cyber security

Maybe work with private companies to beef up their security

Thats assuming America is still world class in digital technology and does not have to be at the mercy of our enemies

Nationalize it ?

You mean have pinheads like Maxxine Waters be responsible for keeping 100 million cars and trucks supplied with fuel?

God no

If the Deep State is finished hounding Donald Trump out of office they should devote more of their time and energy to cyber security

Thats assuming America is still world class in digital technology and does not have to be at the mercy of our enemies
Private corporations that pay their CEOs tens of millions of dollars can fund their own security. Not taxpayers.

Private corporations that pay their CEOs tens of millions of dollars can fund their own security. Not taxpayers.
I sounds like you are so grateful to the Deep State for services rendered against trump that you don't want to make them do any work while biden is in office.

Such as lending their alleged expertise in cyber security to an industry o f vital national interest

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.
Does that extend to private airlines that are hujacked by foreign criminals?

Yes.

It's not the government's responsibility to protect private airlines.

We don't have members of the armed forces on all airplanes.
Maybe not the military but we do have Air Marshalls

If you're just going to pull shit out of your ass I'm not going to bother with you anymore.
I proved that biden thinks the pipeline is of national interest.

But if you've had enough just leave your white flag at the door on your way out for the next lib to use

Nationalize it ?

God no

if you did not have such a repulsive avatar I might have agreed with you

Forum List

Back