Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.

Stop it already. I don't care what it is, but I will continue to blame Little Joey for everything that goes wrong in this country.

If I go to poop and only fart, it's Biden's fault.

Can't get it up in the morning? Joe's fault.

Cat's puke on the floor and I have to clean it up? Biden's fault.

My wife leaves me for a Negro? Biden's fault.
You voted for him, then deal with it!

Excuse me? I would have rather had a swarm of fire ants crawling up my balls than to have voted for that piece of human excrement.
We know, Sergei.

Our enemies, most definitely including Russia, now knows we have a SERIOUS weakness, that our energy infrastructure can be hacked, leaving panicked citizens, grounded aircraft, , an inability to take back control of that energy infrastructure unless we pay millions in Ransome.

Should Ransome money NOT be what they are after - our enemies - hacking our energy infrastructure and antiquated power grid could be devastating as a 'pre-emptive cyber attack' prior to a military strike.

Biden has proven he is weak to the world numerous times since has has taken office, as our enemies have tested us...and he has failed.

Biden has surrendered our energy independence, surrendered our sovereignty, given control of our southern border to the Cartels, facilitated the biggest Super Spreader event ever by bringing in infected illegals and spreading them all over the US, facilitated the largest drug / human / child trafficking event in history, created rapidly growing inflation, devalued the dollar with massive deficit spending which has put the dollar in jeopardy of being replaced by China's currency in a few years, taken money from our enemies, refuses to hold the CCP accountable for what everyone knows was a CCP-created virus unleashed on the world, has literally FUNDED terrorist Hamas' attack on Israel, and now has let Putin off the hook for this massive cyber attack that if he is not responsible for it was carried out in his back yard with his permission.....

We are more in danger as a nation, from enemies inside and out, than we have ever been ... weaker than we have ever been.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

Joe is responsible for letting Russia get away with it unscathed.
No, that was Trump and Russia putting bounties on our troops while getting a foothold in Syria.

There was no attack on the east coast gas supply when Trump was POTUS, but nice attempt to deflect from Biden's failure to lead during a crisis.

The Klimate Kult wants us to use less gasoline. Now they need to put a little skin in the game and walk to work from now on.
The only reason there were shortages in the past week was because of irrational people filling up while also filling multiple gas cans - hoarding, basically. Absent that, a few areas might have been strained but that's it.

Either way, Russian mobsters hacking a private American corporation (that's likely run by Republicans) has zero to do with President Joseph R. Biden.

daveman
Please note that my previous suggestion has no bearing on you, because you don't have a job.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.
Does that extend to private airlines that are hujacked by foreign criminals?

Yes.

It's not the government's responsibility to protect private airlines.

We don't have members of the armed forces on all airplanes.
Lol, an encyclopedia’s worth of safety regulations for airlines but it’s “not the government’s job” to protect them :rolleyes:

Considering the consequences of the pipeline shutdown I would hardly call it a private matter

Its a national security issue

What is he supposed to do? Start a war? With who? Be specific or STFU
Thats a difficult question that i dont have an easy answer to

What we should not do is pay the $5 million ransom and send old joe back to his bunker for a nap

Make it a Homeland Security priority that this will never happen again and work up from there

Joe is responsible for letting Russia get away with it unscathed.
No, that was Trump and Russia putting bounties on our troops while getting a foothold in Syria.

There was no attack on the east coast gas supply when Trump was POTUS, but nice attempt to deflect from Biden's failure to lead during a crisis.
Just the largest hack of the US government in history.

Holy shit you are one dumb motherfucker!

The Klimate Kult wants us to use less gasoline. Now they need to put a little skin in the game and walk to work from now on.
The only reason there were shortages in the past week was because of irrational people filling up while also filling multiple gas cans - hoarding, basically. Absent that, a few areas might have been strained but that's it.

Either way, Russian mobsters hacking a private American corporation (that's likely run by Republicans) has zero to do with President Joseph R. Biden.

daveman
Please note that my previous suggestion has no bearing on you, because you don't have a job.
I've reduced you to incoherent lashing out, having destroyed you so many times whenever you attempt to debate. Sad!

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.
Does that extend to private airlines that are hujacked by foreign criminals?

Yes.

It's not the government's responsibility to protect private airlines.

We don't have members of the armed forces on all airplanes.
Lol, an encyclopedia’s worth of safety regulations for airlines but it’s “not the government’s job” to protect them :rolleyes:
Should a military jet accompany every commercial flight to protect it from being shot down?

If not, why not?

Considering the consequences of the pipeline shutdown I would hardly call it a private matter

Its a national security issue
Then the government should nationalize those pipelines. Right? Doesn't national security win out over a corporation's profits?

What is he supposed to do? Start a war? With who? Be specific or STFU
Thats a difficult question that i dont have an easy answer to

What we should not do is pay the $5 million ransom and send old joe back to his bunker for a nap

Make it a Homeland Security priority that this will never happen again and work up from there
We didn't pay a ransom. Private corporation Colonial paid a ransom.

This is almost certain to be Putin's work, but he has the perfect cover with the US needing to grant him that it's only being 'partially' carried out within Russia's borders.

If the US is going to continue to take warlike actions against Russia then there's no doubt that Russia/Putin is going to strike back. It's understood by both countries even though the US media uses it to promote hate against Russia.

I would suggest that this incident was a demonstration of Russia's ability to wreck havoc in America.

Peaceful relations with Russia are possible but Biden can't be seen as promoting any of that with Russia. It remains bad politics for Biden, even if he wanted to try.

Biden't future moves on Russia will be carried out covertly and will only be seen in how Russia responds to US foreign policy.

All of that is of course true with China too.

The US is being left flatfooted with nothing but military strength, in a world with the nuclear deterrent of M.A.D.

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
And on national TV in front of millions of viewers saying, I'm going to shut down the fossil fuel industry. Promises made, promise kept. Too bad, it isn't for the good of the country.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back