Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.
Our own government probably hacked the pipeline.
You are probably nuts.
you trust the fucking government too much

no silly, I just don't have a habbit of baselessly beliving in grand conspiracy theories.

You show me solid evidence that American government is criminally sabotaging American economy and I'll consider it. Untill then it's just your insane musings.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

You are probably nuts.

no silly, I just don't have a habbit of baselessly beliving in grand conspiracy theories.

You show me solid evidence that American government is criminally sabotaging American economy and I'll consider it. Untill then it's just your insane musings.

No more insane than saying the Russians did it. The government is not your friend and is not looking out for you.

You are probably nuts.

No more insane than saying the Russians did it.
Actually it is.
I dunno why you guys say such dumb shit. I get that some of you are being obstinate but it pegs everyone as a moron conspirator

You are probably nuts.

Actually it is.
I dunno why you guys say such dumb shit. I get that some of you are being obstinate but it pegs everyone as a moron conspirator
The fucking government does not and has never had your best interests at heart

You are probably nuts.

Actually it is.
And?

You are probably nuts.

Actually it is.
And?
And you bend over and keep thinking you won't get fucked by it

You are probably nuts.

Actually it is.
And?
And you bend over and keep thinking you won't get fucked by it
You mistake me for pro government?

Not liking the dumbass conspiracy shit doesn’t make me a leftist

You are probably nuts.

Notice he had to throw in criminally.

How about use your head Antontoo? You don't & need others to tell you what to parrot.

You are probably nuts.

No more insane than saying the Russians did it. The government is not your friend and is not looking out for you.
What the hell? Russian hacker group publicly admitted it.

To

You are probably nuts.

What the hell? Russian hacker group publicly admitted it.
To be fair Oddball organizations and crazy governments often take responsibility for shit the had nothing to do with to gain publicly and funding.
I think it's best to let the cyber investors draw their own conclusions rather than taking an outside sources word for it. Obviously if it wasn't them buy we take their word for it we leave ourselves open to further compromises from the real culprits.

Don't understand why the majority of you always jump to conclusions without waiting on investigations

The Klimate Kult wants us to use less gasoline. Now they need to put a little skin in the game and walk to work from now on.
The only reason there were shortages in the past week was because of irrational people filling up while also filling multiple gas cans - hoarding, basically. Absent that, a few areas might have been strained but that's it.

Either way, Russian mobsters hacking a private American corporation (that's likely run by Republicans) has zero to do with President Joseph R. Biden.

daveman

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
Try to follow:

• During the 2020 shutdown, production declined dramatically
  • Supplies got thin
  • New demand for limited goods = higher prices

Capitalism!

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
Try to follow:

• During the 2020 shutdown, production declined dramatically
  • Supplies got thin
  • New demand for limited goods = higher prices

Capitalism!

Good for you, glad to see one person doesn't mind paying $7/gallon...dumbass.

Joe is responsible for letting Russia get away with it unscathed.
No, that was Trump and Russia putting bounties on our troops while getting a foothold in Syria.

Forum List

Back