Joe Biden is not mentally fit

You're still repeating that? Quid Pro does not stutter. A person who stutters has a hard time making certain sounds, especially when they're under stress. They don't wander off into totally unrelated thoughts (Quid Pro does), they don't mumble or whisper when they're expected to speak clearly (Quid Pro does), and they don't just stop talking and stare vacantly into space (again, Quid Pro does). This is not a stutter. Of course, you need to change the channel to something other than your echo chamber to find this out.
Don't forget Joe's "Beavis and Butthead" posture when he clenches his fist and holds arms out in front of him.

The whispering is good too. It gives him so much credence. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't Don't give a damn anyway. Jesus you people have absolutely no understanding of politics and what it is supposed to do, help the people for crying out loud. We are the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap collage and training great infrastructure and vacations. You are pathetic.
Hmmm, can't deny that Quid Pro's problem is something other than a stutter, so of course you don't care any more. You were just saying it in a desperate attempt to justify what he does.

I see you lost your comma key again.

Biden is just fine. These people just watch one channel all the time or internet propaganda and never see by then except for the problems. We can do the same thing with Trump but we don't have a propaganda machine. They are pathetic Biden is just fine, sorry he isn't a smooth talking scumbag orange clown babbling fool. These people don't know anything about policy and what parties for what. . The GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else with a big life for the rubes. We have to have debate back on all political media. They are brain washed functional morons.

bs. they just collect articles from the sources, even GOP garbage. glad I could help educate you. You guys certainly need it...
If "Biden is just fine" then you shouldn't have a need to bring up TRUMP! all the time, but here we are.

If "Biden is just fine" then you shouldn't have a need to bring up TRUMP! all the time, but here we are.
Trump The idiot conman is running your party of missinformation and hate. Is smooth and that is it. Joe Biden is a nice guy of 78 who still has a stuttering problem which doesn't happen often except in GOP propaganda world, brainwashed functional moron. Taxing the rich and investing in America and Americans again is so overdue it is ridiculous. You agree but you are brainwashed with BS....

Trump The idiot conman is running your party of missinformation and hate. Is smooth and that is it. Joe Biden is a nice guy of 78 who still has a stuttering problem which doesn't happen often except in GOP propaganda world, brainwashed functional moron. Taxing the rich and investing in America and Americans again is so overdue it is ridiculous. You agree but you are brainwashed with BS....
You make a lot of excuses

Hmmm, can't deny that Quid Pro's problem is something other than a stutter, so of course you don't care any more. You were just saying it in a desperate attempt to justify what he does.

I see you lost your comma key again.
Joe is not a smooth talking con man
You make a lot of excuses
Anyone who knows reality doesn't give a damn about this stupid crap. The question is policy, do you want to invest in America and Americans again and tax the rich crying out loud. You people are just so stupid. Oops brainwashed functionally stupid. You are the only people in the world denying our tax rates vaccines global warming masks and all the other stuff everyone in the world believes in. Except with the 10% idiot conspiracy nut jobs who are inspired by your BS.....

It's not a stuttering problem. Change the channel.

Exactly. You find the voices that agree with you. Like I said, you're in an echo chamber.
You sound absolutely ridiculous congratulations. I have the world of journalism and the search for truth, you have the GOP propaganda machine which is tiny. One channel four newspapers all from Rupert Murdock. And a bunch of insane people on the internet. Good money in it though. You are a brainwashed functional moron politically.

You sound absolutely ridiculous congratulations. I have the world of journalism and the search for truth, you have the GOP propaganda machine which is tiny. One channel four newspapers all from Rupert Murdock. And a bunch of insane people on the internet. Good money in it though. You are a brainwashed functional moron politically.
Yet, with all those "resources" at your command, you only seem to find things that agree with you. You're not looking very far.

Yet, with all those "resources" at your command, you only seem to find things that agree with you. You're not looking very far.
I also watch Fox and pay attention to your insane internet pundits... It's all crap. 62 cases Trump lawyers brought and 62 were left out of court on election fraud. Everything else is pure crap too. The GOP is the only party that questions vaccine masks global warming etc etc in the entire world. Snap out of it!

I also watch Fox and pay attention to your insane internet pundits... It's all crap. 62 cases Trump lawyers brought and 62 were left out of court on election fraud. Everything else is pure crap too. The GOP is the only party that questions vaccine masks global warming etc etc in the entire world. Snap out of it!
That's a true believer, right there, and this case is worse than I thought, He's so ensnared by his propaganda that he's immune to anything that doesn't agree with the echo chamber.

That's a true believer, right there, and this case is worse than I thought, He's so ensnared by his propaganda that he's immune to anything that doesn't agree with the echo chamber.
francoHFW doesnt believe the Democratic Party has ever done anything wrong. Ever.

Yep. You don’t believe they have ever done anything wrong policy wise or anything. Ever. You admitted as such.
Give me an example then lol... I do blame Teddy Kennedy for screwing up Jimmy Carter who wanted to give tax cuts like Reagan. But the last 40 years have been a Republican disgrace full of giveaway to the rich and total BS for the base....

New Topics

Forum List

Back