Joe Biden is not mentally fit

I have to admit I’m more of an old fashioned leftists and the far progressive wing of the left is getting tiresome….I don’t care about knowing everyone’s pronouns and accusations of cultural appropriation.
Better get used to it, that wing is firmly in control of the direction of the Democrat party. They aren't just going to fade away, they're transforming the party and the "old fashioned leftists" are too afraid of their social media mobs to stand up to them. I remember Pelosi snickering and poking fun at one of AOC's ridiculous antics, and after a little roasting by social media, she now sounds like AOC's parrot.

True. Just as annoying when the right keeps crying commie and Marxist.
Not the same. Statist and forced-collectivist policies and sentiment are demonstrably on the rise among government officials in this country. It may be annoying to you to hear it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

Not the same. Statist and forced-collectivist policies and sentiment are demonstrably on the rise among government officials in this country. It may be annoying to you to hear it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
lol such as? you
mean imaginary fear mongered bs? having to get your vaccine like a human?

sorry they have an 0rganized system. people can't work without an id card. and they enforce. here a gop mess...your masters love the cheap easily bullied labor duh...
Nope in Spain and in Germany illegals work constantly and consistently. You got any more lies to tell?

Biden mentally fit LOL!

1637977439502.png

Oh, that's right, you have an extremely narrow world view, limited to only what you hear in the echo chamber. Take the first step and change the channel.
i watch everything around the world, you have one choice. Scumbag murdoch only allowed here and internet nuts. poor america

your lol facts...your propaganda is the story. total garbage. the brainwash is not ad hominem. just the worst thing that has ever happened to the usa. 30% believe an election was stolen and an orange clown con man is a hero...omg
Not what we were discussing. I wish it were stolen instead I have to believe that 81mil voted for a deranged moron. We were discussing that illegal immigration happens in Europe too not just the US. You lied and are now lashing out.

i watch everything around the world, you have one choice. Scumbag murdoch only allowed here and internet nuts. poor america
You're stupid if you think Murdoch is the only voice allowed here. Obviously you need to change the channel and find something outside your echo chamber.

your lol facts...your propaganda is the story. total garbage. the brainwash is not ad hominem. just the worst thing that has ever happened to the usa. 30% believe an election was stolen and an orange clown con man is a hero...omg
Show us on the doll where Murdoch hurt you.

Not what we were discussing. I wish it were stolen instead I have to believe that 81mil voted for a deranged moron. We were discussing that illegal immigration happens in Europe too not just the US. You lied and are now lashing out.
In Europe, refugees happen. Not illegal work. Not illegals paying taxes and owning houses lol. The last time we checked, Pew, 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% on homes. Great job GOP with your stupid social security card and refusal of a work ID card forever. Meanwhile the Dupes like you say the GOP are fighting it lol! Everything you know is wrong ding bat
You're stupid if you think Murdoch is the only voice allowed here. Obviously you need to change the channel and find something outside your echo chamber.
Murdoch has the only bologna GOP propaganda TV channel. In the entire world. The crap is spreading. A catastrophe for the United States and the world. The only people in the world who deny vaccines global warming masks election security. Horrible horrible misinformation. Something must be done some kind of fairness doctrine that sorry only implies debate so we can get through your fugue State.

Forum List

Back