Joe Biden is his OWN Husband?!

I don't even like the word "husband" in the English language. Some guy goes to work or else he's out on the farm sporting a wedding band on his finger, because he has to service a wife with expensive tastes.

If a woman marries a man, that is simply her "man" in Swedish, because the English word "husband" is from Swedish «husbonde», literally a man, usually a farmer, who owes money on a mortgage for the house he lives in, whether he is married or not. He is indebted and "bound" to the "house" like a serf in medieval Europe or a sharecropper in Reconstruction-era southern U.S.

Maybe Biden is just acting crazy, like The Chin did? So if he gets called before a Special Persecutor for The Hague, he can claim exemption due to incompetence?

That and a lot of other features that should make americans questions him as a choice.

The Western World will have serious trouble if Creepy Joe gets to be in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

I more worry about tramp.

How do you figure?

President Trump is very together mentally, he sees our nation's situation with perfect clarity. He has been called a "stable genius", and his group of advisors and cabinet officers have been called the most tremendous team ever assembled to rule America.

WTF?! Creepy Joe having ANOTHER attack of Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. In the below clip he refers to himself as "Joe Biden's Husband" Of course all the Biden supporters are saying he said "Jill Biden's Husband" because Jill SOUNDS like Joe, of course Jill sounds NOTHING LIKE Joe but they have to say something to deflect this, if you listen he CLEARLY says "I'm JOE Biden's Husband, Joe Biden"

View attachment 359811

You're not smart.

An apologist for the rancid tomato.

Just what we need......for a good laugh.

Maybe Biden is just acting crazy, like The Chin did? So if he gets called before a Special Persecutor for The Hague, he can claim exemption due to incompetence?

That and a lot of other features that should make americans questions him as a choice.

The Western World will have serious trouble if Creepy Joe gets to be in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

I more worry about tramp.

Of course you do.

Can't have anyone bumping you off of the dole.

1594004428224.png

WTF?! Creepy Joe having ANOTHER attack of Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. In the below clip he refers to himself as "Joe Biden's Husband" Of course all the Biden supporters are saying he said "Jill Biden's Husband" because Jill SOUNDS like Joe, of course Jill sounds NOTHING LIKE Joe but they have to say something to deflect this, if you listen he CLEARLY says "I'm JOE Biden's Husband, Joe Biden"

View attachment 359811

1592688798006.jpg

View attachment 359811

At least he didnt say we won in Vietnam by winning desert storm like Drumpf did. :laughing0301:

But he did say "there are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there that are just not very good people".

You know he was talking about you, right?

1591326601112.png

View attachment 359811

At least he didnt say we won in Vietnam by winning desert storm like Drumpf did. :laughing0301:
. False. But what’s new...
View attachment 359836

Wow! You even proved Asslips wrong using Snopes, their very own bible!

Except I didnt make the claim his post is disputing. This is where reading comprehension comes in.

We all see what you said above.

OK, let's pretend none of us read it or that we can't trust our own eyes, please tell us what exactly was your claim?

Joe wears a mask and the retard Drumpf pretends like the virus is a hoax. Makes sense though. He did claim it was a hoax. He should be tested for cognitive disabilities.

Yeah, Joe wears a mask, sometimes... this was from his first rally since he left his basement...

1592694204059.jpg

Forum List

Back