Joe Biden is gonna win Pennsylvania

He's from PA, the economy isn't good there due to Trump's virus, the coal folks are disappointed.
African Americans are energized by Trump's racism. The polls show Biden with a comfortable lead.
With Pennsylvania turning blue, all Biden needs is Michigan or any other State. And Michigan is going to be a cakewalk.
Florida isn't even necessary in this very likely scenario.

I would like to ask conservative what steps do you think Trump needs in order to overcome his huge disadvantage in Pennsylvania.
My Thoughts on Why Joe Biden will Lose in a landslide in 2020

If you are someone who watches the fake news media on a regular basis, you’ve probably been informed by those talking heads on CNN, NBC, or any of the other fake news channels that Trump is sure to lose in the 2020 election. Nothing could be further from the truth; Joe Biden will lose in a landslide in 2020 as long as conservatives, especially young conservatives, do their part.

The only way Biden can win Pa. is with phony mail in ballots. Democrats have shown they aren't afraid of cheating.

He's from PA, the economy isn't good there due to Trump's virus, the coal folks are disappointed.
African Americans are energized by Trump's racism. The polls show Biden with a comfortable lead.
With Pennsylvania turning blue, all Biden needs is Michigan or any other State. And Michigan is going to be a cakewalk.

I would like to ask conservative what steps do you think Trump needs in order to overcome his huge disadvantage in Pennsylvania.

What is going on in Pennsylvania is predictable. In 2016, you had low black turnout and suburban voters narrowly stuck with Trump. He won by less than 1 percentage point. However black voters will turn out in stronger numbers in 2020 and suburban voters especially suburban women will vote heavily against Trump. That is why he will lose Pennsylvania.

That's gotta be it. You know everything.

A person needs nothing to wake up from a scenario that doesn't exist.
It reminds me of the old vaudeville line.
If I had some ham I have some ham and eggs if I had some eggs.

Jo

Biden has already lost the election. People want nothing to do with the cult of dementia. Voters are already leaving Biden and moving toward Trump.
I see the desperation of the left everyday on these boards.
Word...

The fact the dnc dispatches drones to make threads saying the democrats are going to win Pennsylvania means they have internal polls showing they are losing Pennsylvania and are trying to perry the blow.

If Biden wins Pennsylvania it will only be because they have approved mail-in voting and the fraud will be massive.

Biden has already lost the election. People want nothing to do with the cult of dementia. Voters are already leaving Biden and moving toward Trump.
They know they made a big mistake by allowing these George Floyd protesters to run rampant. Defunding the police is not popular with the voters, especially black voters.

It's not Trumps virus- idiot.
It is. He didn't take it seriously.
You're right; I can still hear all of you Libs and Congress calling for a border shutdown.
Oh! That's right...tons of Libs right here called Trump a racist and Congress didn't utter a peep.

LOL you said the same thing about Hillary

And on TV
The selection of a vp is also hurting Biden. Which crazy and unqualified black woman will he choose? As soon as the name is floated the woman is batted about like a pinata.

They know they made a big mistake by allowing these George Floyd protesters to run rampant. Defunding the police is not popular with the voters, especially black voters.
And yet...they aren’t stopping them.

Trump's virus? Man you guys are delusional.
Trump didn't take the virus seriously. If you don't take the virus seriously it is going to spread and kill tons of people as it did and continues to do.
He didn't wear a mask for months and to this day continues to push videos that say masks are not necessary.
This leaves many of his supporters to not wear masks and spread the virus.
Coronavirus is Trump's virus:

Nope, you dopes screamed racism when the shut down travel from China. Not sure why Democrats can't see what is going on here. Trump could cure cancer and the media would complain about a population boom. Democrats are completely and totally brainwashed with regards to Trump.

We'll check your claim as soon as Trump cures cancer, or does anything else that might be considered good.

Actually, the long term trend for Pennsylvania is that it's becoming more Republican, not less. Additionally, Biden's stance on fracking may hurt him in some parts of the state. Nonetheless, if I were a betting man I would put my odds on Biden to eek out a small victory there, but we still have three months to go. Biden's campaign has been very lackluster. They've been relying on Trump burying himself, but I'm not sure that tactic will sustain his campaign until Election Day.

s-l400 (2).jpg

My Thoughts on Why Joe Biden will Lose in a landslide in 2020

If you are someone who watches the fake news media on a regular basis, you’ve probably been informed by those talking heads on CNN, NBC, or any of the other fake news channels that Trump is sure to lose in the 2020 election. Nothing could be further from the truth; Joe Biden will lose in a landslide in 2020 as long as conservatives, especially young conservatives, do their part.

Suburban voters and especially suburban women will swing to Biden. What you are spouting is nothing close to the truth. If anyone loses in a landslide, it will be Trump.

Actually, the long term trend for Pennsylvania is that it's becoming more Republican, not less. Additionally, Biden's stance on fracking may hurt him in some parts of the state. Nonetheless, if I were a betting man I would put my odds on Biden to eek out a small victory there, but we still have three months to go. Biden's campaign has been very lackluster. They've been relying on Trump burying himself, but I'm not sure that tactic will sustain his campaign until Election Day.

I disagree. Things are not going to get any better on the coronavirus front. Also worth noting that Pennsylvania sends out their absentee balloting in less than 2 months.

LOL you said the same thing about Hillary

That is actually not true. Biden's negatives are nowhere near Clinton's. Also Biden got much stronger support from blacks than Clinton did. Also in 2018, Democrats did very well among suburban voters especially suburban women.

Trump is racist? Murder is up 400% in your neighborhoods

That is not true.' Trump has caused a major realignment Suburban voters are fleeing the GOP while the rural areas are dying.

That is not true.' Trump has caused a major realignment Suburban voters are fleeing the GOP while the rural areas are dying.
False! Your delusions are noted. Trump has the silent White majority locked up more than ever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back