Joe Biden is gonna win Pennsylvania

He's from PA, the economy isn't good there due to Trump's virus, the coal folks are disappointed.
African Americans are energized by Trump's racism. The polls show Biden with a comfortable lead.
With Pennsylvania turning blue, all Biden needs is Michigan or any other State. And Michigan is going to be a cakewalk.
Florida isn't even necessary in this very likely scenario.

I would like to ask conservative what steps do you think Trump needs in order to overcome his huge disadvantage in Pennsylvania.
Old Joe is trying to pass him off as a country boy. Telling us about regaling stories of his childhood. Damn near 50 years of being a corrupted politician has removed all vestiges of that childhood. In its place something mean and nasty that has rewritten any code of integrity and character that he may have started life with.

He's from PA, the economy isn't good there due to Trump's virus, the coal folks are disappointed.
African Americans are energized by Trump's racism. The polls show Biden with a comfortable lead.
With Pennsylvania turning blue, all Biden needs is Michigan or any other State. And Michigan is going to be a cakewalk.

I would like to ask conservative what steps do you think Trump needs in order to overcome his huge disadvantage in Pennsylvania.
LOL

Yah now coming down the pike not only Mandatory Masks, small business shut down everywhere not because of a little ole virus no worse than the flu, but because of Democrats and RINO tyrant illegal mandates, so on top of that, they now want to mandate America wear get this......Goggles, a Face Shield and a Mask.

I think people should rectify that situation in an abrupt way. This is nothing but an illegal assault on our freedoms and a back door to totalitarianism, and The Green New Deal without a single piece of legislation being voted on.

I think when The Masked Moron actually has to leave his Hitler Bunker to debate anyone for real, The Election is Over.

People are pissed and tired of this shit.

First it was two weeks, then a month they said, now 6 months. Now they are saying they might put these muzzles and mandates on us for another year? Fuck that. You want to see riots? You haven't seen nothing yet when you start pissing off the majority of Americans in The Heartland.

Biden will not even win his own state. He's made millions off of corruption, bribery and extortion, he is a pedophile, and an incompetent career politician with NO major accomplishments except wiping Obama's ass.

It's not Trumps virus- idiot.
It is. He didn't take it seriously.

LMAO He took it seriously enough to stop flight into the US. The Dem idiots called him a racist. Perhaps we should call it the Dem Virus.

It is. He didn't take it seriously.

Are you saying that President Trump wasn't "Hysterically xenophobic" enough?

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.” -- Quid Pro Joe Biden

I'm not a Conservative, but:

Trump would have to turn back time to early last February, convene a meeting of all state Governors and create a national plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Short of that President Shit-for-Brains has NO CHANCE of winning the next election.

I'm not sure Trump doesn't have an edge in Pa. Outside of Pitt and Philly.

I'm not a Conservative, but:

Trump would have to turn back time to early last February, convene a meeting of all state Governors and create a national plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Short of that President Shit-for-Brains has NO CHANCE of winning the next election.
imo it still depends on turnout, esp in a place like PA where the electorate is deeply divided. Trump's trumpeting his racism and preying on fears of riots

Why do you think the communist democrats bought and paid for that virus? So they could call it the Trump virus. Shitstain obama paid their Chinese allies almost 4 million dollars so they could call it the Trump virus.

116100861_10158775681739548_3832105132306018521_o.png

I have another thread where it shows that the Republicans registered a gain of over 160,000 new voters over the democrats since the 2016 election.
Trump won PA in 2016 by 44,000 even though the dems had a 1m advantage. Many union voters like Trump's pro-growth, populist policy of America 1st, bring jobs back, and develop the energy sector.
The OP is more "wishful thinking" than fact based logic.

The economy was roaring, thanks to Trump, before the virus. Does anybody in their right mind think it would do better under the administration of a guy who can't put a sentence together? Democrats tip their hand about their strategy to keep the economy down and keep people afraid and angry for the next hundred days.

Maybe it didn't start as Trump virus but his mishandling it makes it his now.
Here's another worthless leftist that needs the government to make all her decisions for her. What an idiot.
People are calling COVID-19 Trump virus. Silly sucking slurping tea party trumpoholics say "Nuh-ah". People aren't allowed to call the virus the Trump virus because...because.
Wrong again, dingus. Worthless leftist traitors, such as yourself, are calling covid-19 Trump virus.
Your silly immature name calling will never change a simple fact COVID-19 aka Trump virus will be known as Trump virus forever. No amount of your whining and crying can prevent it.

Maybe it didn't start as Trump virus but his mishandling it makes it his now.
Here's another worthless leftist that needs the government to make all her decisions for her. What an idiot.
People are calling COVID-19 Trump virus. Silly sucking slurping tea party trumpoholics say "Nuh-ah". People aren't allowed to call the virus the Trump virus because...because.
Wrong again, dingus. Worthless leftist traitors, such as yourself, are calling covid-19 Trump virus.
Your silly immature name calling will never change a simple fact COVID-19 aka Trump virus will be known as Trump virus forever. No amount of your whining and crying can prevent it.
Read above statement. It is fact.

Bwaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa.....I dont think so.....

ROTFLMFAO,, you should have stopped at "I don't think "
MAGA!!

Trump's virus? Man you guys are delusional.
Trump didn't take the virus seriously. If you don't take the virus seriously it is going to spread and kill tons of people as it did and continues to do.
He didn't wear a mask for months and to this day continues to push videos that say masks are not necessary.
This leaves many of his supporters to not wear masks and spread the virus.
Coronavirus is Trump's virus:

Ring around the roses.......

Biden has already lost the election. People want nothing to do with the cult of dementia. Voters are already leaving Biden and moving toward Trump.
I see the desperation of the left everyday on these boards.
And on TV

What is going on in Pennsylvania is predictable. In 2016, you had low black turnout and suburban voters narrowly stuck with Trump. He won by less than 1 percentage point. However black voters will turn out in stronger numbers in 2020 and suburban voters especially suburban women will vote heavily against Trump. That is why he will lose Pennsylvania.

he had better, because he tells every one there, thats where he was from.

I have another thread where it shows that the Republicans registered a gain of over 160,000 new voters over the democrats since the 2016 election.
Trump won PA in 2016 by 44,000 even though the dems had a 1m advantage. Many union voters like Trump's pro-growth, populist policy of America 1st, bring jobs back, and develop the energy sector.
The OP is more "wishful thinking" than fact based logic.

You are the ones enghaging in wishful thinking. The turnout among blacks will be much higher and suburban voters are going to switch from Trump to Biden. We saw what happened in 2018.

Forum List

Back