Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

The OP is from the gateway pundit. So it's a lie.

A story coming from a biased source does not make it a lie. Based on that criteria, everything coming out of CBS is definitely a lie given their role in using forged documents to interfere in a Presidential Election (2004).
The problem is every source is biased; the issue is whether that bias results in outright manipulation of information.

Don't care what the RWNJ say...

You fucking lost....

Again you fucking lost...

Adults in charge now, it hard for us to explain our actions to idiots who voted for Trump. You voted for Trump, therefore idiots...

I am sure Biden was doing something that was in the best interest of US, i don't know the details and I am sure as hell know th his critics either don't know or don't care...

You see for the first time in years, the headlines haven't been dominated by a child.... This is great...

Hopefully GOP cuts ties with the idiot right... They had no problem dealing with them for judges... Biden & Co should increase judges to counteract that...

Don't care what the RWNJ say...

You fucking lost....

Again you fucking lost...

Adults in charge now, it hard for us to explain our actions to idiots who voted for Trump. You voted for Trump, therefore idiots...

I am sure Biden was doing something that was in the best interest of US, i don't know the details and I am sure as hell know th his critics either don't know or don't care...

You see for the first time in years, the headlines haven't been dominated by a child.... This is great...

Hopefully GOP cuts ties with the idiot right... They had no problem dealing with them for judges... Biden & Co should increase judges to counteract that...
You liked GW or called him and the GOP RWNJs back then?
I watched the Lame Stream media when GW was President; they called GW's administration RWNJs...so you're full of shit.

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.
Why are you still hoping after 4 years of your guy being commander in chief?

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.
So why are there still troops in Syria?
Why are there still troops in Iraq?
Why are there still troops in Afghanistan?
Why haven’t we taken the oil?

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

Where's the wall or money from Mexico to build it?

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?
That's your stance? Really?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
Why do you support illegals?

Why do ewe support insurrectionists?
So you do support illegals. President Trump never said a word or did anything to support insurrection. How can a President support a takeover of the government when the President is the Chief Executive of the that government? Idiot.

So ewe do support the over throw of our government. Good on ewe ewe fucking ass clown!!!

MAGA

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

So you do support illegals. President Trump never said a word or did anything to support insurrection. How can a President support a takeover of the government when the President is the Chief Executive of the that government? Idiot.

So ewe do support the over throw of our government. Good on ewe ewe fucking ass clown!!!

MAGA
Oh yeah, The President of the United States led an overthrow of his own government. What a fucking glittering idiot.

Oh yeah, The President of the United States led an overthrow of his own government. What a fucking glittering idiot.
It makes a lot more sense if you remember that the government was about to finalize the outcome of an election which kicked him to the curb.

But hey, context is for losers.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

The government he knows that the citizens of the United States had shown the door. Yup he sire did ewe maroon!

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

The government he knows that the citizens of the United States had shown the door. Yup he sire did ewe maroon!

MAGA
You make as much sense as a retarded cockroach.

Biden is not sane enough to be doing all this shit on his own. He is doing what he is told to do. I'm just wondering who is the shadow POTUS doing all this directing because it sure isn't Biden.
Obama and Hillary maybe?

This one is the shadow POTUS

1611537088114.png

Oh, he has a voice all right, but that's not the one(s) guiding him in serving China. That would be Obama and Hillary both.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You make as much sense as a retarded cockroach.

Bla ba bla ba bla....

MAGA

Forum List

Back