Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Biden is not sane enough to be doing all this shit on his own. He is doing what he is told to do. I'm just wondering who is the shadow POTUS doing all this directing because it sure isn't Biden.
Obama and Hillary maybe?

Hillary wore the most vibrant shade of Tyrian Purple (royalty) among all the members present at the inauguration and quickly made herself as one of the first inside.

She is the shot caller.

Biden is not sane enough to be doing all this shit on his own. He is doing what he is told to do. I'm just wondering who is the shadow POTUS doing all this directing because it sure isn't Biden.
Obama and Hillary maybe?

Hillary wore the most vibrant shade of Tyrian Purple (royalty) among all the members present at the inauguration and quickly made herself as one of the first inside.

She is the shot caller.
Probably. With Obama in the other ear.

Just look at the war criminals and deep state agents together.

5a5fe040d7325b4eeff2a84d_180117-presidents.jpg

Just look at the war criminals and deep state agents together.

View attachment 447768
Democrat heroes right there

They did used to hate Bush until Bush 2.0 Obama came along. Now we have Obama 3.0 in Biden.
Funny how they still worship pedophile bill Clinton. Xi told abc news not to run with the story. He decides what Americans see and don't see.

Or the CIA or FBI will do a cointelpro and create a fake conspiracy such as pizza gate. Then everyone will think it is all false about what really goes on with the Elite as Cathy Obrien in her book Trance formation of America pointed out.

Just Like the Good Old Days:
Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers.

BizPac Review reported:
A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.​
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters.​
And while “other local media” noted that such resupply convoys are not uncommon, SANA’s report added that an additional 200 U.S. troops were choppered into the Hasakeh province as well.​
The report claimed that the additional troops will deploy to protect nearby oilfields on land that buttresses Kurdish-controlled territory in eastern Syria that is also said to be rich in energy resources.​
The Syrian government called on the immediate withdrawal of US forces in their country.

MSN Reported: Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil (msn.com)

Comment:
Hmmm..., Orders from a compromised, criminal cheating grifter who was fraudulently installed against the will of the American voters illegally by the Chinese. Gotta wonder why the military leaders follow orders from this turn coat traitor in the White House. Seems like they've broken their oath to the constitution and defending against domestic enemies if you ask me.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the Deep State and oligarchs will get their pound of flesh and blood from the People one way or another, America! Meat for the grinder!
The Dems are the Khmer Rouge of our time
US military needs to be gutted and reduced to only a defensive force

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.
Why are you still hoping after 4 years of your guy being commander in chief?

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.
So why are there still troops in Syria?
Why are there still troops in Iraq?
Why are there still troops in Afghanistan?
Why haven’t we taken the oil?

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

Where's the wall or money from Mexico to build it?

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?
That's your stance? Really?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
Why do you support illegals?

Why do ewe support insurrectionists?

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
BWAHAHAH---the brilliance of Trump was astonishing ---------gotta love him if have any brains and bothered to see what was actually going on.

Trump threatened to cut mexico off if the did not stop the invaders-------------because Trump had brains and was smart enough to NEGOTIATE a deal with Mexico---Mexico itself became the WALL that illegals from south America out pumpkin-----Havent you bothered to research the drop in illegals under trump and why. It was just physical wall----it was Mexico paying to stop the other invaders.
\
Love Trump, he was a great president--that robbed and abused the entire time.
And because we allowed our chitty swamp to steal the election---we will all pay a heavy price with a worse economy, corrupt government, abuse of rights, lots of unemployed suffering people. The Carter years are going to look like a cake walk compared the Biden/Harris that the fricking fascist dems plan on using to usher in their totalarian government.

So your saying Mexico did NOT send money, got it!!!!

Obama and Hillary maybe?
Far Left Extremist Schumer is running the Democrat Party, and Barry the Magnificent is Biden's Shadow President.

The OP is from the gateway pundit. So it's a lie.

Obama and Hillary maybe?
Far Left Extremist Schumer is running the Democrat Party, and Barry the Magnificent is Biden's Shadow President.
Hillary wants to be potus soooooooo bad, she has done some really rotten/nasty things to get there...but never did. This is her chance. I think its Hillary being the shadow potus...with backup of Barry.

A story coming from a biased source does not make it a lie. Based on that criteria, everything coming out of CBS is definitely a lie given their role in using forged documents to interfere in a Presidential Election (2004).

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
Why do you support illegals?

Why do ewe support insurrectionists?
So you do support illegals. President Trump never said a word or did anything to support insurrection. How can a President support a takeover of the government when the President is the Chief Executive of the that government? Idiot.

A story coming from a biased source does not make it a lie. Based on that criteria, everything coming out of CBS is definitely a lie given their role in using forged documents to interfere in a Presidential Election (2004).

The gateway pundit is more credible than any of the alphabet media.

Forum List

Back