Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Just Like the Good Old Days:
Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers.

BizPac Review reported:
A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.​
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters.​
And while “other local media” noted that such resupply convoys are not uncommon, SANA’s report added that an additional 200 U.S. troops were choppered into the Hasakeh province as well.​
The report claimed that the additional troops will deploy to protect nearby oilfields on land that buttresses Kurdish-controlled territory in eastern Syria that is also said to be rich in energy resources.​
The Syrian government called on the immediate withdrawal of US forces in their country.

MSN Reported: Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil (msn.com)

Comment:
Hmmm..., Orders from a compromised, criminal cheating grifter who was fraudulently installed against the will of the American voters illegally by the Chinese. Gotta wonder why the military leaders follow orders from this turn coat traitor in the White House. Seems like they've broken their oath to the constitution and defending against domestic enemies if you ask me.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the Deep State and oligarchs will get their pound of flesh and blood from the People one way or another, America! Meat for the grinder!
We never actually left.
Trump was getting our soldiers home. Now you loons are gonna send them back.
Don't be absurd. Their were 900 give or take in country, protecting the oil fields as late at October 28th of 2020. If 200 were sent, it is equivalent to 2 armor companies (personnel wise), not even 2 Armored Cavalry troops, yet most likely part of a task organized team to operate and with the capabilities of of a cavalry unit ( a good choice in an economy of force operation [just sayin]) and most likely a rotation thing, but possibly not.
I am not one of your loons, as I have been against our continual middle east war since it added Iraq, destabilizing the entire region, instead of staying confined to the Afghanistan operation to find Bin Laden and those in that country that supported him and his operations, and have said so here many times. Just saying, if you are going to be in country, I want you to have the best tool for the limited job/task at hand, as it is much safer and effective for the troops themselves whether it is a security or stabilization mission or other contingency operations. I make no claim to having studied that strategic situation in depth, but do dislike the other players involved.

One of Biden's black AA 'Generals' is now calling for a pogrom in the military, to weed out a lot of white people he doesn't like. This all you're going to get from China Joe's admin, a bunch of witch hunts and racist purges.

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.
Why are you still hoping after 4 years of your guy being commander in chief?

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.
So why are there still troops in Syria?
Why are there still troops in Iraq?
Why are there still troops in Afghanistan?
Why haven’t we taken the oil?

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

Where's the wall or money from Mexico to build it?

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?
That's your stance? Really?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
The wall was being built. Promise kept, democrats tried to stop him at all cost.

5 new miles that Mexico did NOT pay for.

MAGA
Lol, the wall was being built. Biden has already broke one of his campaign promises. He said he can't do anything about the pandemic after saying he would end it.

No wall, no money from Mexico!!!

MAGA
That's why Biden stopped the const

Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President (thegatewaypundit.com)
Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers.

BizPac Review reported:
A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.​
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters.​
And while “other local media” noted that such resupply convoys are not uncommon, SANA’s report added that an additional 200 U.S. troops were choppered into the Hasakeh province as well.​
The report claimed that the additional troops will deploy to protect nearby oilfields on land that buttresses Kurdish-controlled territory in eastern Syria that is also said to be rich in energy resources.​
The Syrian government called on the immediate withdrawal of US forces in their country.

MSN Reported: Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil (msn.com)

Comment:
Hmmm..., Orders from a compromised, criminal cheating grifter who was fraudulently installed against the will of the American voters illegally by the Chinese. Gotta wonder why the military leaders follow orders from this turn coat traitor in the White House. Seems like they've broken their oath to the constitution and defending against domestic enemies if you ask me.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the Deep State and oligarchs will get their pound of flesh and blood from the People one way or another, America! Meat for the grinder!
We never actually left.
Don't be absurd. Their were 900 give or take in country, protecting the oil fields as late at October 28th of 2020. If 200 were sent, it is equivalent to 2 armor companies (personnel wise), not even 2 Armored Cavalry troops, yet most likely part of a task organized team to operate and with the capabilities of of a cavalry unit ( a good choice in an economy of force operation [just sayin]) and most likely a rotation thing, but possibly not.
I am not one of your loons, as I have been against our continual middle east war since it added Iraq, destabilizing the entire region, instead of staying confined to the Afghanistan operation to find Bin Laden and those in that country that supported him and his operations, and have said so here many times. Just saying, if you are going to be in country, I want you to have the best tool for the limited job/task at hand, as it is much safer and effective for the troops themselves whether it is a security or stabilization mission or other contingency operations. I make no claim to having studied that strategic situation in depth, but do dislike the other players involved.
So, Biden is sending them back in?

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
The wall was being built. Promise kept, democrats tried to stop him at all cost.

MAGA
Lol, the wall was being built. Biden has already broke one of his campaign promises. He said he can't do anything about the pandemic after saying he would end it.

MAGA

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:
We never actually left.

Ya, he must have been tired of getting those YUGE checks ftom Mexico!!!!

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:
We never actually left.
200 were seen going in. At this time we do not know if it is augmentation or rotation, as far as I know.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
Why do you support illegals?

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
Wow. Insanity reins supreme with some of these folks as the cheese slips right off their cracker. He definitely stole it. That was impeachable at the time, in and of itself, but they had just impeached him and were not anxious to go back at it again that soon.

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:

Be careful..

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:
We never actually left.

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:
We never actually left.

Syria's oil production peaked in 1996 and has been in steady decline ever since.

ISIS took over what was left of the oil fields and a Syrian guy married to a Russian woman took over selling whatever ISIS could distill in makeshift, backyard refineries... and he sold to everybody including Israel, Turkey and Assad. It was very cheap and very poor quality. George something.. He was an Alawite with a Russian wife.

The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) began to seize these oil fields in October 2017 as they moved to crush the remnants of ISIS.

Syria has ALWAYS been net IMPORTER of oil....

LOLOL.. No healthcare and no wall and no coal mining jobs.

He got rid of most of ObamaCare, but Roberts saw that it stayed alive. He built a wall against the Dems wishes whether you believe it or not. The favorite DEm lie is that nothing new was built, There were coal mining jobs destroyed by market forces, There was nothing he can do when natural gas plants were preferred over coal-fired plants. Employment stayed virtually constant 2016 to 2019.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
BWAHAHAH---the brilliance of Trump was astonishing ---------gotta love him if have any brains and bothered to see what was actually going on.

Trump threatened to cut mexico off if the did not stop the invaders-------------because Trump had brains and was smart enough to NEGOTIATE a deal with Mexico---Mexico itself became the WALL that illegals from south America out pumpkin-----Havent you bothered to research the drop in illegals under trump and why. It was just physical wall----it was Mexico paying to stop the other invaders.
\
Love Trump, he was a great president--that robbed and abused the entire time.
And because we allowed our chitty swamp to steal the election---we will all pay a heavy price with a worse economy, corrupt government, abuse of rights, lots of unemployed suffering people. The Carter years are going to look like a cake walk compared the Biden/Harris that the fricking fascist dems plan on using to usher in their totalarian government.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

BizPac Review reported:

Comment:
We never actually left.
200 were seen going in. At this time we do not know if it is augmentation or rotation, as far as I know.
Well you support a war? Think about it.

Sorry bout that,

1. He just pissed off an entire race of crazy people.
2. Stoking a war in Syria is ill advised.
3. Is this guy all there?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back