Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Another moron thread using gateway pundit as a source.

The conspiracy theory that claims Biden “invaded” Syria or sent a US convoy there on his “first day” is a misreading of events. The US supplies its forces in eastern Syria with trucks often sent from the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq. This is a tenuous logistics pipeline for US personnel and Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve. Those who follow these movements call them routine. There is no evidence of an increased US footprint, a change in posture or tempo of operations.

We were already there, this is routine. Another conspiracy theory perpetuated by the internet's dumbest man.

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.
Why are you still hoping after 4 years of your guy being commander in chief?

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.

Who? Biden? Well I hope we get something for the useless blood sheding of our great troops. You're the war mongering party now.

Too much golf and Twitter, too little focus on keeping promises. Might have got him reelected.
Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.

Trump kept just about all of his promises, no other president in my lifetime has come close to doing it.
So why are there still troops in Syria?
Why are there still troops in Iraq?
Why are there still troops in Afghanistan?
Why haven’t we taken the oil?

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.

Just Like the Good Old Days:
Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President

Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers.

BizPac Review reported:
A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.​
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters.​
And while “other local media” noted that such resupply convoys are not uncommon, SANA’s report added that an additional 200 U.S. troops were choppered into the Hasakeh province as well.​
The report claimed that the additional troops will deploy to protect nearby oilfields on land that buttresses Kurdish-controlled territory in eastern Syria that is also said to be rich in energy resources.​
The Syrian government called on the immediate withdrawal of US forces in their country.

MSN Reported: Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil (msn.com)

Comment:
Hmmm..., Orders from a compromised, criminal cheating grifter who was fraudulently installed against the will of the American voters illegally by the Chinese. Gotta wonder why the military leaders follow orders from this turn coat traitor in the White House. Seems like they've broken their oath to the constitution and defending against domestic enemies if you ask me.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the Deep State and oligarchs will get their pound of flesh and blood from the People one way or another, America! Meat for the grinder!

Be careful..

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post

LOLOL.. No healthcare and no wall and no coal mining jobs.

Seems like you’re not counting many of his promises when you say “just about all”.
He got thousands of our troops home. He treated our soldiers better than Biden has in his first two days.

He got thousands of our troops home. He treated our soldiers better than Biden has in his first two days.
So what you’re saying is that he failed to fulfill his promises and instead played on his phone.

Where's the wall or money from Mexico to build it?

MAGA

So what you’re saying is that he failed to fulfill his promises and instead played on his phone.
Trump said he would get us out of unnecessary wars and bring our troops home. He did that, no wars, he brought all the troops he could home. Promise kept, he even got veterans the ability to go to private doctors so they don't have to wait for the VA.

Iraq...Syria...Iran...

The wars explained.

"THE Syrian war often seems like a big confusing mess but one factor that is not often mentioned could be the key to unlocking the conflict.

Some experts have pointed out that many of the key players have one thing in common: a billion-dollar gas pipeline.

Factor in this detail and suddenly the war begins to make more sense, here’s how it works..."

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

MAGA
Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Trump got Mexico to stop the caravan of immigrants. Which saved us billions. Which in part freed up money for the wall. Promise kept, now I'm still waiting on my $2500 saving on health insurance. That never happened.

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?
That's your stance? Really?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

So you're saying Mexico paid for the wall n tRump did NOT steal money from the military to pay for it?

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
The wall was being built. Promise kept, democrats tried to stop him at all cost.

C31D748C-62D8-4583-B3B6-B6305193AD10.jpeg

Just Like the Good Old Days:

Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President (thegatewaypundit.com)
22 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers.

BizPac Review reported:
A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.​
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters.​
And while “other local media” noted that such resupply convoys are not uncommon, SANA’s report added that an additional 200 U.S. troops were choppered into the Hasakeh province as well.​
The report claimed that the additional troops will deploy to protect nearby oilfields on land that buttresses Kurdish-controlled territory in eastern Syria that is also said to be rich in energy resources.​
The Syrian government called on the immediate withdrawal of US forces in their country.

MSN Reported: Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil (msn.com)

Comment:
Hmmm..., Orders from a compromised, criminal cheating grifter who was fraudulently installed against the will of the American voters illegally by the Chinese. Gotta wonder why the military leaders follow orders from this turn coat traitor in the White House. Seems like they've broken their oath to the constitution and defending against domestic enemies if you ask me.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the Deep State and oligarchs will get their pound of flesh and blood from the People one way or another, America! Meat for the grinder!

Be careful..

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Post
Like the false claims Biden will end fracking!
C02942E4-6493-4E0D-82B7-FD500D2CDB23.jpeg

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
The wall was being built. Promise kept, democrats tried to stop him at all cost.

5 new miles that Mexico did NOT pay for.

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA
Lol, the wall was being built. Biden has already broke one of his campaign promises. He said he can't do anything about the pandemic after saying he would end it.

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA
Lol, the wall was being built. Biden has already broke one of his campaign promises. He said he can't do anything about the pandemic after saying he would end it.

No wall, no money from Mexico!!!

MAGA

Forum List

Back