Joe Biden "I was raised in the Puerto Rican community at home"

If there are previous lives, Joe worked as a despot in all of them. Concentration camp oppressor, slave owner, sadistic royalty and peasant through the ages.....Joe is the guy who will give you a slice of bread someone else toiled over while ripping your arms off just for fun.

He can't go one day without saying racist shit.

Did you see the look on the babysitter's face when Joe dropped that racist line? LOL!

So strange that she's at every single function, right there on the side waiting to step in if needed.

If there are previous lives, Joe worked as a despot in all of them. Concentration camp oppressor, slave owner, sadistic royalty and peasant through the ages.....Joe is the guy who will give you a slice of bread someone else toiled over while ripping your arms off just for fun.
Willie Nelson wrote a song about Creepy Joe. I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere!!!!!!!!
He was elected County Council in 1970

SIMP
you don't know what growing up is huh?

1664897584571.png

POLITICALLY retard...when he was elected to the COUNTY COUNCIL...in 1970

What does that mean? How was Joe "raised politically" in the PR community by serving on a county board with a tiny number of Puerto Ricans?

Is he SO racist that he feels just being in proximity to someone of another race gives him some kind o credentials?

What does that mean? How was Joe "raised politically" in the PR community by serving on a county board with a tiny number of Puerto Ricans?

Is he SO racist that he feels just being in proximity to someone of another race gives him some kind o credentials?
Again. Hispanics were the third largest voting block in that district and Puerto Ricans were half of that

Again. Hispanics were the third largest voting block in that district and Puerto Ricans were half of that
Explain how Veggie Joe was raised POLITICALLY to be Puerto Rican.

You have failed to do so.

Forum List

Back