Joe Biden: i never said i wanted to ban fracking, play the video!

You aren't going to run and hide when confronted by the facts again, are you?

I'm at work you stupid shit. How many times/threads do I ave to tell you that in. I even post pics to prove it. Then YOU run away and make the same accusations in a different fucking thread.

Grow the fuck up

I'm at work you stupid shit. How many times/threads do I ave to tell you that in. I even post pics to prove it. Then YOU run away and make the same accusations in a different fucking thread.

Grow the fuck up
Sorry, I didn't release exposing you as a chicken-shit cultist would upset you so.

When are you going to explain how Biden is going to "kill the energy industry?"

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning?

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!
No, he didn't. You are a liar. Why has no one been able to post your false claim? Trump got caught lying and was challenged by Biden to post proof of his allegation on his web page. He failed. Now you suffering loser trumpoholics are freaking out and whining endlessly over Trump's exposure as a loser liar as you lie to cover up his lie.
They posted it on the Trump website within 8 seconds of the end of that discussion. Wake the fuck up.
They did not post a video of Biden calling for a ban on fracking. They posted a video of Biden calling for an end of fracking in the future. There is a book that can be found online called a dictionary that gives definitions of words. even small three-letter words. If you look up "end" and "ban" you will discover there are significant differences in the meaning of these words.

Just STFU You're so stupid it hurts
So in other words, you are too lazy, too stupid, or have too big of an ego for learning definitions for three-letter words as "end" and "ban".
Be specific now and explain to us the difference between ending something and banning it? They both mean NO MORE of that.

Grow the fuck up
Sorry, I didn't release exposing you as a chicken-shit cultist would upset you so.

What makes me a chicken shit ya nut? I go toe to toe on this forum near daily DESPITE working full time. Just because you have NO LIFE and you do nothing but click refresh every 10 seconds expecting a response does not mean everyone else is like that.

20201024_110603.jpg

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning?

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!
No, he didn't. You are a liar. Why has no one been able to post your false claim? Trump got caught lying and was challenged by Biden to post proof of his allegation on his web page. He failed. Now you suffering loser trumpoholics are freaking out and whining endlessly over Trump's exposure as a loser liar as you lie to cover up his lie.
They posted it on the Trump website within 8 seconds of the end of that discussion. Wake the fuck up.
They did not post a video of Biden calling for a ban on fracking. They posted a video of Biden calling for an end of fracking in the future. There is a book that can be found online called a dictionary that gives definitions of words. even small three-letter words. If you look up "end" and "ban" you will discover there are significant differences in the meaning of these words.

So in other words, you are too lazy, too stupid, or have too big of an ego for learning definitions for three-letter words as "end" and "ban".

Biden: "No, we would -- we would work it out. We would make sure it's eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those, either -- any fossil fuel."

Biden: "No, we would -- we would work it out. We would make sure it's eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those, either -- any fossil fuel."

Look, a new trumpoholic strategy, now they are making the word "eliminate" mean "ban" and saying it over and over. Surely, this will confuse and snooker us and make us all believe this Donald LIE.

Grow the fuck up

Biden falsely claims he never opposed fracking

For example, he had this exchange with CNN's Dana Bash during a July 2019 debate:

Bash: "Thank you, Mr. Vice President. Just to clarify, would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?"

How many videos of Biden saying the words ban and fracking in a sentence have we seen in this thread? The answer, 0.
Let me help you out with that .......

Same old nonsense video. He says he is not banning fracking.

Great. Does that mean Democrats will leave the Oil and Gas Industry alone as well as associated fracking? We can pursue alternative energy but that is a long term goal. I have seen few alternative energy solutions that are at least cost-effective as fossil fuels and immediate transition to them away from fossil fuels does not compromise / hinder the US economy; which is the goal of the Paris Accords. If it were not the goal of the Paris Accords, China, Russia, and India would not be getting such a pass nor would there be such a compared to what they want to hold the US accountable.

Besides it ridiculous to talk about "Biden's" Policy. If, God forbid, he wins, he'll never make the inauguration; It's Harris and the American Taliban's Zero Energy Policy they'll try to implement

How many videos of Biden saying the words ban and fracking in a sentence have we seen in this thread? The answer, 0.
Let me help you out with that .......

Same old nonsense video. He says he is not banning fracking.

Hmmm.................who do we believe, Joe Biden on video, or some single digit IQ lefty hack known as a serial liar?

It's a tough call................

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!

Biden falsely claims he never opposed fracking

For example, he had this exchange with CNN's Dana Bash during a July 2019 debate:

Bash: "Thank you, Mr. Vice President. Just to clarify, would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?"

Eliminated doesn't mean end or ban. :cuckoo: o_O

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!

Be specific now and explain to us the difference between ending something and banning it? They both mean NO MORE of that.
OK, I am not a licensed teacher, but I will try. Ban is a word meaning to immediately or on schedule stop somethingn being issued by an authoritative entity such as a government by decree or law. The ending of something is a more abstract description with room for interpretation and levels of stopping something. Congress can ban war in Afghanistan with specific legislation addressing a specific time frame. Congress can "end" war by leaving room for negotiating for years terms of ending and interpreting the meaning of ending.

Horseless carriages were ended a hundred years ago, however, horseless carriages are still used in some places today. If they had been banned you would never see them still being used today.

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!

OK, I am not a licensed teacher, but I will try. Ban is a word meaning to immediately or on schedule stop somethingn being issued by an authoritative entity such as a government by decree or law. The ending of something is a more abstract description with room for interpretation and levels of stopping something. Congress can ban war in Afghanistan with specific legislation addressing a specific time frame. Congress can "end" war by leaving room for negotiating for years terms of ending and interpreting the meaning of ending.

Horseless carriages were ended a hundred years ago, however, horseless carriages are still used in some places today. If they had been banned you would never see them still being used today.
And now we have you, Biden means to get RID of all oil and gas and coal. Not just remove it as a major source but get rid of it entirely as he has said repeatedly.

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!

Watch the video in post 153 for YOUR education.

Biden said so himself!!

LOL!!

Harris will ban Fracking

"We are going to BAN fracking all across America right now"-Joe Biden

Suck on that Camp

I note that Camp vanished from this thread......

After a few days, it gets kind of boring watching the same videos over and over and hearing the same nonsense replies and lies The same basic debate you are promoting is whether you can substitute the word "BAN" with words like end, ending, eliminate, stop, phaseout, alter, or does the word "ban" have a meaning of its own.

Suck on that Camp

I note that Camp vanished from this thread......

After a few days, it gets kind of boring watching the same videos over and over and hearing the same nonsense replies and lies The same basic debate are promoting is whether you can substitute the word "BAN" with words like end, ending, eliminate, stop, phaseout, alter, or does the word "ban" have a meaning of its own.

The word 'BAN' is right in the middle of my clip, Moron.

Why don't you actually watch it.

Forum List

Back