Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:

There is no doubt Biden gets his tongue tied in knots, but he doesn't lie and mislead the public as does trump.
Must...deflect...must...deflect.

Ten pages of posts and not ONE accomplishment can be stated.

Simply hilarious.
The Fifth decade in DC is the charm...............

The Fifth decade in DC is the charm...............

70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s.......shooting for the sixth decade.

1599579506635.png

This time for sure!!!

Simply hilarious.

I was deeply amused by Dementia Joe stating that " this is the first chance we've had in a generation...to cut another slice off institutional racism." Am I miscounting, or was he Vice President until January 2017? That would be in this same generation, wouldn't it?

Simply hilarious.

I was deeply amused by Dementia Joe stating that " this is the first chance we've had in a generation...to cut another slice off institutional racism." Am I miscounting, or was he Vice President until January 2017? That would be in this same generation, wouldn't it?
That was as close to an apology to black people for putting so many of them in prison as he's going to get.

Other than sniffing a lot of hair and enriching his family by selling out the U.S. to foreign interests? Not much.

Simply hilarious.

That was as close to an apology to black people for putting so many of them in prison as he's going to get.

Could also be an admission that his former boss had no interest whatsoever in improving racial issues.

Simply hilarious.

Could also be an admission that his former boss had no interest whatsoever in improving racial issues.
His former boss had a vested interest in expanding the nation's racial divide.

And it's become a key plank of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back