Joe Biden has a real excitability problem?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I hear this over and over and over again regarding to how Biden deals with gun violence, that is, gun violence outside of black neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities where it is ignored.

Yes dear friends, the reason we have gun violence is because Joe Biden has an excitability problem.

So how can we excite an elderly man with dementia?

Of course, ,normal sane and rational people understand that any legislation to regulate or even flat out ban guns will fail to stop gun violence in the future because we have seen this movie before in states and countries that have tried this, but we have to pretend that democrats need to pass just one more regulation or law against guns that will make all the difference.

Meanwhile, democrats fail to enforce laws all over the country already in place, and continue to want to defund the police for what laws are only in place.

Yes dear friends, they want more laws to ignore and defund police so that all laws are unenforceable.

Won't you help?

Last edited:
1657124328655.png

Over 60% more!

This should excite the old bat.

I hear this over and over and over again regarding to how Biden deals with gun violence, that is, gun violence outside of black neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities where it is ignored.

Yes dear friends, the reason we have gun violence is because Joe Biden has an excitability problem.

Of course, ,normal sane and rational people understand that any legislation to regulate or even flat out ban guns will fail to stop gun violence in the future because we have seen this movie before in states and countries that have tried this, but we have to pretend that democrats need to pass just one more regulation or law against guns that will make all the difference.

Meanwhile, democrats fail to enforce laws all over the country already in place, and continue to want to defund the police for what laws are only in place.
Put a couple10 yr old girls with long hair in front of him and he'll perk right up

Yes dear friends, they want more laws to ignore and defund police so that all laws are unenforceable.

Won't you help?
10,000 volts?

Why does everyone say that?
Is that to mean he is YOUR President, but not mine?

LOL
It's kinda like a leftover Obama Statement......
when conservatives would say "Obama's NOT my President."

So I thought I'd remind you that no matter how much you despise Biden (Like I despise POS trump) he is still YOUR President.

New Topics

Forum List

Back