What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Biden has a real excitability problem?

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I hear this over and over and over again regarding to how Biden deals with gun violence, that is, gun violence outside of black neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities where it is ignored.

Yes dear friends, the reason we have gun violence is because Joe Biden has an excitability problem.

So how can we excite an elderly man with dementia?

Of course, ,normal sane and rational people understand that any legislation to regulate or even flat out ban guns will fail to stop gun violence in the future because we have seen this movie before in states and countries that have tried this, but we have to pretend that democrats need to pass just one more regulation or law against guns that will make all the difference.

Meanwhile, democrats fail to enforce laws all over the country already in place, and continue to want to defund the police for what laws are only in place.

Yes dear friends, they want more laws to ignore and defund police so that all laws are unenforceable.

Won't you help?

Last edited:
OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1657124328655.png

Over 60% more!

This should excite the old bat.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I hear this over and over and over again regarding to how Biden deals with gun violence, that is, gun violence outside of black neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities where it is ignored.

Yes dear friends, the reason we have gun violence is because Joe Biden has an excitability problem.

Of course, ,normal sane and rational people understand that any legislation to regulate or even flat out ban guns will fail to stop gun violence in the future because we have seen this movie before in states and countries that have tried this, but we have to pretend that democrats need to pass just one more regulation or law against guns that will make all the difference.

Meanwhile, democrats fail to enforce laws all over the country already in place, and continue to want to defund the police for what laws are only in place.
Put a couple10 yr old girls with long hair in front of him and he'll perk right up

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes dear friends, they want more laws to ignore and defund police so that all laws are unenforceable.

Won't you help?
10,000 volts?

OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still your President.

I hope he doesn't run in 2024.
Why does everyone say that?
Is that to mean he is YOUR President, but not mine?

LOL

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone say that?
Is that to mean he is YOUR President, but not mine?

LOL
It's kinda like a leftover Obama Statement......
when conservatives would say "Obama's NOT my President."

So I thought I'd remind you that no matter how much you despise Biden (Like I despise POS trump) he is still YOUR President.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Potato is underwater in nearly every voting demographic. Undoubtedly the worst POTUS in history
I think he learned how to be a POS president from his brown turd Obammy, who wanted to fundamentally transform the US into a shithole, and Joe is just following his orders.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuckwad Joe Biden is moving into the combative phase of his dementia.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List