Joe Biden has a plan for that...Not a joke, folks: He’s running on a transformative policy agenda.

Biden is the opposite of Trump, composed and confident, like one of the radiantly wholesome characters that Jimmy Stewart used to play

Joe changes policies almost as often as he changes victims.
name one promise Trump kept

The flow of illegal immigration is way down - check
Regulations that kill business are down - check
Strengthen trade policy so we don't take it up the butt - check
No senseless wars, and our allies contributing more to their own defense - check
Conservative judges - check
Tax cuts - check
Strengthen the military - check

That is off the top of my head. What is remarkable is that Obama holdovers, the media, and never Trumpers have attacked him non-stop, and he is still kicking butt. You would almost hope a president with full media support for 8 years could have done half that much.

this is the most important piece of all the 2020 election. this is why Biden will win, my friends!

Are you on the PROG payroll?
i'm on God's payroll

LOL....Silly Basque. Some I know really are silly too, I know a good family deep. Good people. Damn good food, my favorite restaurant is Basque. Correct picon punch, well nurtured steak between the best bread, fresh salad, and the best fries no contest $20.

All the Basque I know are staunch Republicans, there's hope for you yet.

this is the most important piece of all the 2020 election. this is why Biden will win, my friends!

Are you on the PROG payroll?
i'm on God's payroll

LOL....Silly Basque. Some I know really are silly too, I know a good family deep. Good people. Damn good food, my favorite restaurant is Basque. Correct picon punch, well nurtured steak between the best bread, fresh salad, and the best fries no contest $20.

All the Basque I know are staunch Republicans, there's hope for you yet.
you gluttonous freak!

Love the pics in the article......:heehee:
Such pandering to the dem socs and marxist beenie bros

Its almost as horrific and downright mornic as bernies plans

Forum List

Back