Joe Biden: "Great Nations Don't Hide From Their History"

As long as it's about CRT/race, BLM,.. or any of the other stuff part of the agenda that the left pushes that is of course. And when I say race I mean black people because nobody cares about the bigotry and hatred that is being pushed towards white people right now,.. no, no, no!! It's all about how innocent black people are and that they're the victims while us white folk are still evil slavedrivers. I'm pretty sure that's not what MLK was talking about as he taught equality, not black people thinking that they're better than white people. (I know that not all of them think that btw, but most of them in the media do.)

Great nations also don't highlight in the worst part of their history, especially when it is ancient history. Even more so, great nations do not make up bullshit history in an effort to redistribute the wealth of some of the nations members.

I don't wanna hear another cocksucking word about slavery or inequality.

It's all bullshit these days designed solely to grease the skids for Marxism.

As long as it's about CRT/race, BLM,.. or any of the other stuff part of the agenda that the left pushes that is of course. And when I say race I mean black people because nobody cares about the bigotry and hatred that is being pushed towards white people right now,.. no, no, no!! It's all about how innocent black people are and that they're the victims while us white folk are still evil slavedrivers. I'm pretty sure that's not what MLK was talking about as he taught equality, not black people thinking that they're better than white people. (I know that not all of them think that btw, but most of them in the media do.)

Great Nations don't let commies rewrite their history lest they cease to be great nations.

Forum List

Back