Joe Biden going to talk to people about infrastructure. Pittsburg Bridge collapses before he speaks. I point out the 2009 infrastructure bill.

Lol, 800 billion to fix a 12 trillion dollar problem. You dumb ducks sit and spin pointing fingers at the wrong people. Mean while I told you this shit was coming. I retired from roads and bridges because there is not enough money to fund them and I was not going to be holding the bag when it came. I told you county engineer s were retiring in mass because of this. Good fucking luck in the future because it's going to get a whole lot worse. I stationed my self on lake Erie and bought a sea worthy boat so I can get the fuck out when it all comes tumbling down. Y'all want good infrastructure but are unwilling to pay the price for it. Now you will sit and bitch and do nothing. The civil engineer reports have been warning this for 40 years. Nothing was done. Not in republican states not in Democrat states. Go fuck your selves I am ready for it, you are not. The people who know how to fix it knew it was coming ,told you it was coming. You did not listen all ya did was bitch. I use to get death threats over ditch assessment s. This is a shit load bigger than that. I worked my tail off to do my job and got threatened for it. Guess how much I give a shit about your problems now. Lol

In the situation today, the bridge was built, owned and "maintained" by a leftard run political entity. Built with Big Labor construction, what did you expect? Nothing at all to do with conservatives.

In the situation today, the bridge was built, owned and "maintained" by a leftard run political entity. Built with Big Labor construction, what did you expect? Nothing at all to do with conservatives.
Lol, keep telling yourself that shit and watch bridges fall. It's nation wide dumb fuck. Gravity works every where. It's always the other guys fault. Multiple regime s have been in control of my state over the years and neither party fixed it. Well guess what not my circus not my monkey any more. Better tell your kids to get a civil engineer and surveyor s degree because the people who have them now know the deal and they are not going into public service when they can make millions in private practice . You are not going to have anyone qualified for those jobs willing to take them any more. I will golf and boat for the rest of my time. You little bitches that do nothing but bitch and don't fork up the money to fix the problem can go fuck your selves.

I'm waiting for the last structural integrity report before it collapsed....I have a feeling PA's dem governor will have some explaining to do.
It was rated POOR. I just wonder why it was still even open or without some restrictions. It is called something like the Fern Wood Bridge or something like that.

It was rated POOR. I just wonder why it was still even open or without some restrictions. It is called something like the Fern Wood Bridge or something like that.
That would make a interesting thread on it's own merits.....Let's see the dems twist in the wind trying to explain that one away. ;)

R.6bafed67e4bb9a7e0f30d11bb58013d1

That would make a interesting thread on it's own merits.....Let's see the dems twist in the wind trying to explain that one away. ;)

OK, it was the Fern HOLLOW bridge. I was pretty close. But no, I stopped investing time in creating good new threads here when the rules turned arbitrary, specious and contradictory where even the mods cannot explain sending some threads to the Rubber Room for misspelled words as "unclean" (unclean of what?) while many other threads pass by unscathed with far worse spelling infractions.

I mean, it's not like this place actually pays me for any serious time.

Let's all read about Morty's latest gypsy video or maybe another bad work day suicide watch by Quasar. Or the fine work by astrostar, odanny, JoeH52 and skews13.

You SELL National Enquirer, all you GET is National Enquirer.

Last edited:
OK, it was the Fern HOLLOW bridge. I was pretty close. But no, I stopped investing time in creating good new threads here when the rules turned arbitrary, specious and contradictory where even the mods cannot explain sending some threads to the Rubber Room for misspelled words as "unclean" (unclean of what?) while many other threads pass by unscathed with far worse spelling infractions.

I mean, it's not like this place actually pays me for any serious time.

Let's all read about Morty's latest gypsy video or maybe another bad work day suicide watch by Quasar. Or the fine work by astrostar, odanny, JoeH52 and skews13.

You SELL National Enquirer, all you GET is National Enquirer.
Yeah, I got one of those "unclean" moves and wondered at the time what that was all about being a newb and all. No matter as it did quite well, wherever it went.

"Unclean" is a odd choice of words given it's religious connection. LOL...Maybe I was eating a ham sammich at the time. ;)

Yeah, I got one of those "unclean" moves and wondered at the time what that was all about being a newb and all. No matter as it did quite well, wherever it went.

"Unclean" is a odd choice of words given it's religious connection. LOL...Maybe I was eating a ham sammich at the time. ;)

Moving something to the Taunting Area takes it out of the public domain.

Aside from the capriciousness of it all, I can't seem to get an explanation as to just what an unclean thread saves, if after the OP, the VERY NEXT POSTER or all the rest can commit the very same "infraction" or worse with total impunity and disregard! :th_waiting:

As a mod myself elsewhere, I really have to wonder as I don't have 1/1000th the trouble with members and I don't even need any rules! This place needs 400.

Reasonable people are self-governing, self-correcting.

Moving something to the Taunting Area takes it out of the public domain.

Aside from the capriciousness of it all, I can't seem to get an explanation as to just what an unclean thread saves, if after the OP, the VERY NEXT POSTER or all the rest can commit the very same "infraction" or worse with total impunity and disregard! :th_waiting:

As a mod myself elsewhere, I really have to wonder as I don't have 1/1000th the trouble with members and I don't even need any rules! This place needs 400.

Reasonable people are self-governing, self-correcting.
I don't know man, this place is the wild-west in comparison to a lot of sites that have been co-opted by sell-outs to corporate interests so the odd "wart" here and there is not much of a much.

Lol, keep telling yourself that shit and watch bridges fall. It's nation wide dumb fuck. Gravity works every where. It's always the other guys fault. Multiple regime s have been in control of my state over the years and neither party fixed it. Well guess what not my circus not my monkey any more. Better tell your kids to get a civil engineer and surveyor s degree because the people who have them now know the deal and they are not going into public service when they can make millions in private practice . You are not going to have anyone qualified for those jobs willing to take them any more. I will golf and boat for the rest of my time. You little bitches that do nothing but bitch and don't fork up the money to fix the problem can go fuck your selves.
Our bridges down here in Florida(not Miami) are in very good shape, regular inspected and kept up. Of course down here in Florida we dont have a progressive asshole who steals the money for other pet projects that eventually find money back into the asshat's pocket.

1643398514927.png

Good thing Joe got the infrastructure bill passed!

If the fucking infrastructure bill was so damn important then how come only 17% of the money is actually going to infrastructure and the rest of the money going to goddamn worthless Progressive projects that only benefits the Democrat's filthy ass special interest groups?

Last edited:
Pittsburgh bridge collapses ahead of Biden's visit to talk about infrastructure

Joe Biden was in charge of the 800 billion dollar infrastructure bill passed back in 2009, where did the money go? Definitely not into roads and bridges what it was originally planned for, but stolen by the Democrats so they could pay off their rich billionaire constituents.
You're talking about a stimulus bill to end the recession. Only a small part was for infrastructure. Most GOPers voted against it. Your accusation is completely unsupported by your link or reality.

Forum List

Back