Joe Biden Goes To Bat For the LGBTQ Community In His First 100 Days

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

Follow the link and read it all.!! It's a brand new day!!

CC Floyd61 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Enjoy!

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people just because he did not openly oppose same sex marriage. He tried to screw them any way that he could. Now Biden is working to undo the damage that the Orange Ogre inflicted

Joe Biden has made a lot of progress on LGBTQ rights in first 100 days. Now the Senate needs to act. / LGBTQ Nation

Much of the work that Biden undertook when entering office was undoing all the damage that Donald Trump did.

“There was a lot of damage done by the Trump administration in four years, particularly in the final months,” says Sharon McGowan, chief strategy office and legal director of Lambda Legal. “They were setting fire to everything they could get their hands on.”

“All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation,” the executive order states in the introduction.

The president’s initial moves were a clear signal about the administration’s commitments.

“The executive order was very important to see on day one to reset and recalibrate the federal government,” says McGowan.

That was quickly followed by following through on Biden’s campaign pledge to end the ban on transgender military personnel. The ban officially ends tomorrow but was unofficially repealed shortly after Biden took office. To underscore the change in attitude, the Pentagon formally announced the new policy on Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31.

so, he'ssaying fk you to everyone else
..why do we need to go to bat for LGTBQ??!!!!! why are they so special?

Can you give me some examples of how Trump tried to screw them any way he could? I'm genuinely interested. I've always heard this but always thought it was a soundbite.

Don't mention the transgenders in the army please. That's the biggest red herring ever when you start to peel that back.

As far as I'm concerned the LGBTQ movement is a pervert movement. But I can say that as I'm not a politician.

He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur

Joe Biden is going to do everything he can to put the letter "P" in the alphabet of insanity.

These people have to become a protected class .... otherwise Hunter Biden may some day face accountabilty for what we all know is on those laptops.

Last edited:

You still taking it in the ass at your age? It would however be entertaining to watch you fight on the battlefield in High Heels.

Can you give me some examples of how Trump tried to screw them any way he could? I'm genuinely interested. I've always heard this but always thought it was a soundbite.

Don't mention the transgenders in the army please. That's the biggest red herring ever when you start to peel that back.

As far as I'm concerned the LGBTQ movement is a pervert movement. But I can say that as I'm not a politician.
I'll be happy to But I will mention Transgender in the military. That was a big thing and a slp in the face to capeable people who serve honarably

Here Are A Few Things That Cost More Than Health Care For Transgender Troops | HuffPost

Trump administration withdraws federal protections for transgender students - CNN Politics

In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Donald Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's annual summit | The Independent | The Independent

If you want to talk about perversion, denying civi;rights to people who you happen to disapprove of because you are threatened by them in ways that you do not even understand is a perversion.

I know why the OP is so giddy. Xiden made it so “he” can compete against real women. Now “he” might have a chance to compete athletically.

You still taking it in the ass at your age? It would however be entertaining to watch you fight on the battlefield in High Heels.
Fucking Moron!

He is not saying fuck you to anybody, except the bigots like you, who are a dwindling minority who will soon go the way of the dinosaur
hahhahahahah
YOU are the bigot--you just proved it with that post
LGTBQ are fruitcakes with mental disorders

Funny how in the 1990s the queers and fags wanted equal rights so Bill Clinton had civil unions but protected traditional marriages. But it is never enough with those mentally ill people, they just have to keep pushing and shoving their immoral shit in our faces, not realizing that the more they force, the more normal people start to hate them...Such stupid people who are prog slaves...

Funny how in the 1990s the queers and fags wanted equal rights so Bill Clinton had civil unions but protected traditional marriages. But it is never enough with those mentally ill people, they just have to keep pushing and shoving their immoral shit in our faces, not realizing that they more they force, the more normal people start to hate them...Such stupid people who are prog slaves...
they want men to be allowed to go into bathrooms with little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = IDIOCY

hahhahahahah
Call me whatever theh fuck you want. Yes I hate those who hate othefrs for no rational reason. If that makes me a bigot in your eyes, I wear the tittle proudly.

hahhahahahah
Call me whatever theh fuck you want. Yes I hate those who hate othefrs for no rational reason. If that makes me a bigot in your eyes, I wear the tittle proudly.
BIGOT AND hypocrite!! hahahahhah--you just called yourself a hypocrite HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

I do not want to hear any crap about how Trump was great for LGBTQ people
It would be crap because it isn’t true.

“We L.G.B.T.Q. Americans aren’t enjoying [Trump]. Far from protecting us, he and his administration have stranded us, packing federal courts with judges hostile to gay rights, barring transgender Americans from military service and giving a green light to Americans who, citing religious beliefs, don’t want to give us medical care or bake us a cake. When several United States embassies — including the one in Berlin, over which Grenell presides — requested permission to fly the rainbow flag this month in honor of Gay Pride, the State Department said no.”

Trump was a disaster for gay and transgender Americans.

Forum List

Back