Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

We were busy on holiday and tend not to watch TV we have a real life.
I don't think that there were any Trumpy super-spreader jamborees scheduled.

Of course, Trump is a chronic watcher.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 8.27.30 AM.png

Trump reportedly watches up to 7 hours of cable news every morning
before getting to the Oval Office as late as noon​

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i didnt attend any political rallies

i didnt watch or read bidens speeches

l watched some of trumps rallies

i read what he said

i saw and heard his base....

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

Most American voters voted for Biden.

Respecting the will of the People is the foundation of democracy.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!

You think CNN is the standard of responsible reportage? Didn't take any journalism classes in college...did you, Schmidlap?
Your fixation upon CNN notwithstanding, I very seldom think about it at all, not having access to it and seldom viewing ir when I had years ago.

I suggest you avail yourself of a broad range of reportage, apply objective discretion, and not restrict yourself to those that pander to your ideological dogma.

You can peruse your Trumpy propaganda sites such as the neo-nazi DailyStormer, but you shouldn't allow yourself to be hoodwinked into taking them too seriously.
I have no idea what the "Daily Stormer" IS let alone have read it. I have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal.
Once again...I was posting to someone ELSE when I referred to CNN...someone who was displaying the type of ignorance that usually means they listen to CNN exclusively...which ceased to be a non partial media outlet decades ago!

We were busy on holiday and tend not to watch TV we have a real life.
I don't think that there were any Trumpy super-spreader jamborees scheduled.

Of course, Trump is a chronic watcher.

View attachment 423365
Trump reportedly watches up to 7 hours of cable news every morning
before getting to the Oval Office as late as noon​
And who is it that "reports" that?

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i read what he said

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

Most American voters voted for Biden.

Respecting the will of the People is the foundation of democracy.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic. At a Biden rally you couldn't have gotten enough for a five on five basketball game! That total disinterest in Joe Biden THEN is what makes it so hard to believe that more people turned out to vote for him later than any other candidate in the history of American elections!
Respecting the sanctity of the People's vote is the foundation of democracy! Right now there are serious questions being asked about this election...questions that need to be answered. If there was voter fraud that took place then it's time a message is sent that such behavior will not be tolerated.

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden
What did you base your vote for Biden on? You didn't listen to his message? You basically ignored him completely yet turned out to vote for him? Once again...it's hard to believe any logical person would do something like that. I'm sorry but it is!

I have no idea what the "Daily Stormer" IS let alone have read it.
It is a neo-nazi site that supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016 and 2020 and continues to venerate him, but that is straying far from the thread's baffling thesis that television watching must reflect majoritarian political sentiment.

Putting aside that there is no survey referenced for the fake claim, why should it?

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden
What did you base your vote for Biden on? You didn't listen to his message? You basically ignored him completely yet turned out to vote for him? Once again...it's hard to believe any logical person would do something like that. I'm sorry but it is!

i saw and heard trumps base

i voted for the other guy

Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 8.15.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.28.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.27.09 AM.png

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Pandering to the infatuated fan base may have actually backfired at the polls.
As the 2020 campaign wound down, President Donald Trump held rallies across the country to fire up his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I have no idea what the "Daily Stormer" IS let alone have read it.
It is a neo-nazi site that supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016 and 2020 and continues to venerate him, but that is straying far from the thread's baffling thesis that television watching must reflect majoritarian political sentiment.

Putting aside that there is no survey referenced for the fake claim, why should it?
Since Trump has repeatedly said that he does not support Neo Nazis...why do you even bother to bring them up?

Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden

i saw and heard trumps base

i voted for the other guy
The other guy that you didn't hear? Well aren't you the well informed voter!

View attachment 422973
"Screw what over 80 million Americans affirm in a free and fair election!
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Russia did interfere & to Trump's advantage.

The Trump campaign sent their internal polling to the Russians. Why?

ANY DAY NOW NO REALLY

The only thing the investigation proved was that the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign intelligence services and the Obama Admin spied on American citizens.
You forgot to tell me why Manafort sent their internal polling to the Russians.

Clinton hired a opposition research firm. They sent one of their people to Russia ti see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding you stupiud shit.

Colluding is sending the Russians polling details so they know where to concentrate their efforts.

Since Trump has repeatedly said that he does not support Neo Nazis...why do you even bother to bring them up?
The neo-nazis obviously have their reasons for enthusiastically supporting and endorsing their Trump regardless of whether he thinks it advantageous to publicly acknowledge that enduring support.

Trump's neo-nazi fanatics are taking the names of those whom they believe have betrayed their "Fearless Leader."
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 11.57.16 AM.png

November 30, 2020

All these people have betrayed our president by publicly denouncing him and saying that the usurper won legitimately:

• Mitt Romney – UT
  • Marco Rubio – FL
  • Mike Shirkey – MI
  • Mike DeWine – OH
  • Brian Kemp – GA
  • Brad Raffensperger – GA
  • Pat Toomey – PA
  • Liz Cheney – WY
  • Doug Ducey – AZ
  • Larry Hogan – MD
  • Fred Upton – MI
  • John Cornyn – TX
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • James Lankford – OK
  • Lisa Murkowski – AK
  • Ben Sasse – NE
  • Susan Collins – ME
  • Jim Durkin – IL
  • Dan Young – AK
  • Francis Rooney – FL
  • John Shimkus – IL
  • Adam Kinzinger – IL
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • Don Bacon – NE
  • Tom Reed – NY
  • Will Hurd – TX
  • John Kurtis – UT
  • Denver Riggleman – VA
Republican politicians have remained silent, while also allegedly expressing hatred for our great (and very real) President:

• John Thune – SD
  • Rob Portman – OH
  • Lamar Alexander – TN
  • Roy Blunt – MO
  • Mike Braun – IN
  • Todd Young – IN
  • Tim Scott – SC
  • Rick Scott – FL
  • Chuck Grassley – IA
  • Richard Burr – NC
  • Martha McSally – AZ
  • Jerry Moran – KS
  • Pat Roberts – KS
  • Richard Shelby – AL
Simply remaining silent is not enough!

The people from both lists must be removed from office!

We cannot tolerate traitors!

These people have always hated Trump because he gets in the way of their ability to serve their donors in the corruption orgy that is Washington, D.C. They view this as their time to strike against him by siding with the usurper!

What has happened instead is that they’ve shown their true colors!

We should have used the primary system a long, long time ago to get rid of these people. Primaries are usually decided by money – but we could have changed that.

Now, here we are, in the moment of truth – and we’re getting stabbed in the back!

These people are not simply betrayers of the country – they are criminals! They are complicit in massive fraud! They need to be charged with crimes!

]

Russia did interfere & to Trump's advantage...
The only thing the investigation proved was that the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign intelligence services and the Obama Admin spied on American citizens.
Your lies have been discredited, and not even Trump's bum kissers in the Justice Department could contrive any credible charges concerning those paranoid fantasies.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.24.08 PM.png

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea
to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -
with no lawyers.... Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic,

or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Whether Trump's intimates meeting with Putin's agents during the campaign, clandestine affairs about which they lied, constituted "collusion," Putin's interfering in the election to help Trump - as exposed by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and affirmed twice by Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee probes - https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf - clearly showed that they shared a common objective. Putin saw it as being in Russia's interest to elect Trump.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.15.07 PM.png

"Our stealthy comrade here even
short-sheeted Hillary's bed!"

Last edited:

View attachment 422973
"Screw what over 80 million Americans affirm in a free and fair election!
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Ant the trump fellas go to court with evidence that doesn't exist because their so-called evidence is where? Coming
any day now? I believe that trump did collude with Russia. He just was able to slither around the issue. However, he did ask Russia to send the "30,000 emails that they supposedly had. How did he know that? I know--through osmosis.

Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!
I am sure that they were very enthusiastic since they enjoy trump's personal denigration of his opposition and the obnoxious way that he does that. The problem, as I and many others see it, is that the trump supporters have no conservative philosophy to discuss. Rather, they enjoy standing for the confederate flag, verbally beating up on the opposition, and cheering when trump does just that, which is what he always does. There is no substance to trump or his rants--only "look at me, I'm the president and I can do anything". They love it when he demonizes other people and countries because they are in the moment and can't see the big picture, how trump's rhetoric hurts our country overseas and how it will come back to bite us in the ass.

Last edited:

nonsense.

I have no doubt that trumps rallies were filled with deranged, blood thirsty, hate filled zealots who would gladly kill for trump

but I am proud to say that I am NOT a sycophant, I am NOT a deranged zealot. I do NOT jump up and down shouting "death to democrats" or "death to republicans" or "death to" anyone at all!

I am calm rational, reasonable and balanced.

I watched YOU jumping up and down in an insane trump frenzy and I said "thank the gods I don't believe in that I am NOT that lunatic!"

and after listening to trump
and you

I voted for biden

you are a deranged lunatic

trump is a deranged lunatic and a traitor.

I picked the other guy

nonsense.

I have no doubt that trumps rallies were filled with deranged, blood thirsty, hate filled zealots who would gladly kill for trump

but I am proud to say that I am NOT a sycophant, I am NOT a deranged zealot. I do NOT jump up and down shouting "death to democrats" or "death to republicans" or "death to" anyone at all!

I am calm rational, reasonable and balanced.

I watched YOU jumping up and down in an insane trump frenzy and I said "thank the gods I don't believe in that I am NOT that lunatic!"

and after listening to trump
and you

I voted for biden

you are a deranged lunatic

trump is a deranged lunatic and a traitor.

I picked the other guy
Me too. You speak the truth about trump followers. No substance and much hate.

Forum List

Back