Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

Mentioning it once is fixating on it? Really? (eye roll)

You'll be happy to know that, whatever enmity you bear toward CNN, I understand that it has fallen in line with all credible media sources in accurately reporting the result of the recent presidential election. Fact-based accuracy is the standard of responsible reportage.

With all due respect...how anyone could compare Biden to ANYONE and deem him to be the "superior choice" baffles me!
With all do respect, you have the right to be baffled by the majority of American voters doing just that, of course.

Many of them are baffled by a cult of personality that cannot detect the monumental failure implicit in proclaiming that a pandemic was "under control", was "going away!" because there were "very few people with it!" and they were all "getting better!", and then leading that nation to be #1 on earth where it is still soaring.

How does such a cult measure success? By hoping the popularly-elected new president fails as well, and Americans suffer the consequences?

I am not surprised by Trump's neo-nazi fanatical followers evidencing such an unAmerican attitude, but I would have expected more from others.

Weren't you the guy who claimed you wanted to "unite" the country? So calling me a "neo-nazi", "fanatic" and a "cult" member is the way you think that's going to happen?
I liked Trump over Clinton because I liked Trump's policies over Clinton's. I liked Trump over Biden because I REALLY liked Trump's policies over Biden's! That doesn't make me a Nazi...it doesn't make me a fanatic...it doesn't mean I'm part of a cult!
I judge politicians by what they DO...not what they SAY they're going to do!

Did Trump actually have any policies, why is it that he never presented any?
Try watching something other than CNN and you might KNOW what his policies were!

How many of them have you seen on FOX or anywhere else for that matter.

With all due respect...how anyone could compare Biden to ANYONE and deem him to be the "superior choice" baffles me!
With all do respect, you have the right to be baffled by the majority of American voters doing just that, of course.

Many of them are baffled by a cult of personality that cannot detect the monumental failure implicit in proclaiming that a pandemic was "under control", was "going away!" because there were "very few people with it!" and they were all "getting better!", and then leading that nation to be #1 on earth where it is still soaring.

How does such a cult measure success? By hoping the popularly-elected new president fails as well, and Americans suffer the consequences?

I am not surprised by Trump's neo-nazi fanatical followers evidencing such an unAmerican attitude, but I would have expected more from others.

Odd how your list excludes China. But then, leftists refuse to criticize their masters.

As for the Stormers, they're more in line with Democrats. Hatred of Jews. And Richard Spenser endorsed BIden.

View attachment 422973
"Screw what over 80 million Americans affirm in a free and fair election!
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.

View attachment 422973
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

Russia did interfere & to Trump's advantage.

The Trump campaign sent their internal polling to the Russians. Why?

Odd how your list excludes China. But then, leftists refuse to criticize their masters.

As for the Stormers, they're more in line with Democrats. Hatred of Jews. And Richard Spenser endorsed BIden.
Your fake inference that I ever endorsed Trump's sycophantic praising of Xi and China is silly. China's regime is totalitarian and brutal.

The neo-nazis at Daily Stormer endorsed and supported their Trump in 2016, again in 2020, and continue to do so. Desperate attempts to divert attention from that documented reality fail.

Mentioning it once is fixating on it? Really? (eye roll)

You'll be happy to know that, whatever enmity you bear toward CNN, I understand that it has fallen in line with all credible media sources in accurately reporting the result of the recent presidential election. Fact-based accuracy is the standard of responsible reportage.
You think CNN is the standard of responsible reportage? Didn't take any journalism classes in college...did you, Schmidlap?

View attachment 422973

Russia did interfere & to Trump's advantage.

The Trump campaign sent their internal polling to the Russians. Why?

ANY DAY NOW NO REALLY

The only thing the investigation proved was that the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign intelligence services and the Obama Admin spied on American citizens.

Your fake inference that I ever endorsed Trump's sycophantic praising of Xi and China is silly. China's regime is totalitarian and brutal.

The neo-nazis at Daily Stormer endorsed and supported their Trump in 2016, again in 2020, and continue to do so. Desperate attempts to divert attention from that documented reality fail.
Are you saying Spenser didn't endorse Biden? Because that would be a lie.

"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.

And then he'll prove me right, and you'll continue kissing his ass.
Your act as a fortune teller spouting portents of unspeakable horrors is a blood-curdling spectacle, indeed.

Others simply wish America well, and hope the incoming administration will perform better for the nation than the last one - and not merely the record number of Americans who voted for him, but many who did not but who are not fanatical members of a cult of personality who want him to fail.
Trump doesn't wish America well as indicated by his divisive behavior, and his followers swallow his anti-American rhetoric hook, line, and sinker. They hope that Biden fails, just like trump does. "Patriots?" hardly.
You echo my feelings to a tee.
If Joe Biden wants to reenter the Paris Accord...give the Mullahs in Iran carte blanche to start working on a nuclear bomb again...open our borders...pack the Supreme Court...shut down our economy again over Covid...and foist the Green New Deal on Americans then why would ANYONE be supportive of THAT?

You want us to agree to bad policy so as not to be "divisive"? Good luck with that...
What kind of idiot thinks that an agreement to stop Iran from getting a nuke is letting Iran getting a nuke. This ios just proof of just how fucking stupid you people are.

So you will let your children & grandchilren suffer because you are too stupid to believe climate change.
In what way did the agreement stop Iran from pushing for a nuke? Because they "promise" that they won't? So you trust the Mullah's now? Who's the real idiot here? Trump negotiated peace treaties with Israel's Arab neighbors. You know why those Arab nations were willing to talk to Israel? It's because they now fear Iran more than they fear Israel! Trump GETS that! You on the left are as clueless about the Middle East as you have been for the past decade!
They never feared Israel because they could have had relations with Israel at any time with or without Iran. Trump gets nothing!
Why do they fear Iran more now? Simply because Iran is unfettered now and Trump doesn't get it. There was an agreement that gave trump a base to negotiate from. Instead of calling Iran to the table, he simply walked away.
Now he has nothing and gets nothing except a nuclear Iran. Any deal we make with another country can be
manipulated. Look how NK manipulated the shit out of Trump. They never had any intention of eliminating their nuclear program, and they got what they wanted--a seat on the world stage with trump, the foreign affairs expert
who operates with his gut.
Why would Saudi Arabia fear a nuclear Iran? You really don't know a thing about the Middle East, do you Bobob? Shias? Sunnis? Any of that ring a bell?

23rd Sep, 2016
Maged Botros Salib
Helwan University
Iran is an imminent threat to the Kingdom Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.) for the following reasons and facts:
1- KSA is the historical leader of the Gulf States, Iran is threatening that;
2- Iran is trying to destabilize the Gulf States by expanding the Sheat's base;
3- Economically, Iran is the main competitor of KSA in oil production;
4- Iran threatens the national security KSA and the other Gulf States by occupying two Emirati islands and stirring violence in Bahrain.
5- Iran plots against KSA to take away Hajj supervision of Holy Sites from the Kingdom.
6- Militarily, Iran, as a potential nuclear power, is viewed as a major military threat to KSA.
7- Diplomatically, historical rivalry between the two regional powers over Gulf hegemony and Middle-East influence.

I don't? You do?
LOL...judging from your prior posts...I don't think you knew ANY of that until I shamed you into researching it!
Now you sound like trump, who never takes responsibility. I didn't know any of that? Really? I researched it to preclude you from saying "prove it". You just got caught with your pants around your ankles because you obviously have no clue about modern history. Face it. You didn't know and now you are flapping away in the breeze.

Last edited:
You think CNN is the standard of responsible reportage? Didn't take any journalism classes in college...did you, Schmidlap?
Your fixation upon CNN notwithstanding, I very seldom think about it at all, not having access to it and seldom viewing ir when I had years ago.

I suggest you avail yourself of a broad range of reportage, apply objective discretion, and not restrict yourself to those that pander to your ideological dogma.

You can peruse your Trumpy propaganda sites such as the neo-nazi DailyStormer, but you shouldn't allow yourself to be hoodwinked into taking them too seriously.

Showtime does not translate into votes because it is only a show to goose Trump's oversized ego which is in need of much feeding. The fact that someone is babbling away at the podium only attracts those who are easily influenced by the babblers rhetoric and nothing else.

Last edited:

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...
We were busy on holiday and tend not to watch TV we have a real life.

Biden's pre-inauguration speech will continue to be watched and listened to as historians proclaim it will be recorded in history as a great pre-inauguration speech singling a clear breakaway for the dark days of Donald Trump and American decline.

1606741554128.jpeg

Gateway Pundit disinformation. Only brainwashed suckers use Gateway Pundit fake news.
Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.

It's okay, you two. You don't have to kiss Biden's ass 24/7.
Biden gave a great speech. Refreshing to hear a speech without a dozen lies and endless victim whining.
Biden read what was put before him. He barely knows his own name.
and still beat your cult leader by 7 million votes...

Cry harder

Are you saying Spenser didn't endorse Biden?
I did not say anything concerning your Mr Spencer.

I noted that the neo-nazi Daily Stormer supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016, 2020, and continues to be enamored of the Loser.
"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.
I can find nothing in any Democratic platform that remotely suggests "support" for China. Please provide a link to a reputable source so that your claim does not appear to be a lie.
June 16, 2020

In Beijing, officials have come around to support four more years of Trump.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 8.05.55 AM.png

Interviews with nine current and former Chinese officials point to a shift in sentiment in favor of the sitting president...

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

China warms to the idea of Trump's reelection in 2020

[/QUOTE]

Now you sound like trump, who never takes responsibility. I didn't know any of that? Really? I researched it to preclude you from saying "prove it". You just got caught with your pants around your ankles because you obviously have no clue about modern history. Face it. You didn't know and now you are flapping away in the breeze.

You appear to be confused. Your angry ad hominems aside, I affirmed the patriotism of most Americans in their fervent wish that President Biden succeeds. They
"... wish America well, and hope the incoming administration will perform better for the nation than the last one - and not merely the record number of Americans who voted for him, but many who did not but who are not fanatical members of a cult of personality who want him to fail."​

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i didnt attend any political rallies

i didnt watch or read bidens speeches

l watched some of trumps rallies

i read what he said

i saw and heard his base....

i voted for biden

Forum List

Back