Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

People were voting against Trump and Covid: just as they voted against Hoover in the Great Depression. Hoover and Trump did not cause either disaster! But "the luck of the king is the luck of the land" --- so out they went. It's natural. I didn't resent it, because this is force majeure, a major epidemic in an election year.

By the way. Love the butthurt. Can’t wait to see the crying on Jan 20th. What will you Trump folks do when you realize you’ve been conned?
Who's really been conned, Gator? You just elected someone who's been the dumbest guy in the Senate for the past 40 years! Any Administration run by Joe Biden is going to be a shit show right from the get go. I'll be sitting back and enjoying the melt down when the people who were conned into thinking they were getting $14,000 more in their paychecks every year not only don't get that money...but start getting laid off because of the left's clueless economic policies!
Joe Biden doesn’t believe light will be introduced into the body to kill coronavirus. Joe Biden knows the definition of sarcastic. Joe Biden is infinitely smarter than Donald “make it up as you go” Trump. I’d follow Joe Biden to the edge... I’d push Trump off the edge. ;)
Please, Joe Biden was an idiot when he was young! Now he's old and senile which makes him an old and senile idiot! You're going to follow Biden to the "edge"? Not for nothing, Gator but would you rather follow someone AWAY from the edge? Duh?
I know Biden’s credentials. What are yours? Somehow a Wendy’s nightshift supervisor’s opinion on who is an idiot doesn’t impress me.
I've run some of the largest nightclubs in the country, Gator. Nightshift supervisor? Amusing...

I know Joe Biden's "credentials" too. He cheated to get through law school. He's been running for President since Nixon was in office and he's always been forced to drop out of the race because he does something so incredibly stupid he becomes a laughingstock. The only reason he wasn't laughed out of THIS race was because the main stream media let him hide in his basement for the better part of six months!

Oh, so what you're saying is that because you aspire to unity that it's already happened?
To the contrary, I said "The expression of an aspiration is not its fulfillment."
... you turn around and refer to the people that didn't vote for Biden as "malcontents"?
Again, you're confused. Not all Trump voters are malcontents - although Trump's enthusiasts at Daily Stormer may be.

Wherever did you get such an idea?
By the way. Love the butthurt. Can’t wait to see the crying on Jan 20th. What will you Trump folks do when you realize you’ve been conned?
Who's really been conned, Gator? You just elected someone who's been the dumbest guy in the Senate for the past 40 years! Any Administration run by Joe Biden is going to be a shit show right from the get go. I'll be sitting back and enjoying the melt down when the people who were conned into thinking they were getting $14,000 more in their paychecks every year not only don't get that money...but start getting laid off because of the left's clueless economic policies!
Joe Biden doesn’t believe light will be introduced into the body to kill coronavirus. Joe Biden knows the definition of sarcastic. Joe Biden is infinitely smarter than Donald “make it up as you go” Trump. I’d follow Joe Biden to the edge... I’d push Trump off the edge. ;)
Biden can't even read from a teleprompter anymore, Gator! Trump can stand on stage and talk off the cuff for an hour. So you tell me who's REALLY the smart one!
It takes no brain cells to riff lies and shit that feels right. Biden gets things right. Does he misspeak occasionally? Sure. Does he suggest shining light into the body? Hell no.
What pray tell has Joe Biden EVER gotten right? You've got to be kidding! He's been on the wrong side of so many policies it's almost farcical!

I know Joe Biden's "credentials" too. He cheated to get through law school. He's been running for President since Nixon was in office and he's always been forced to drop out of the race because he does something so incredibly stupid he becomes a laughingstock. The only reason he wasn't laughed out of THIS race was because the main stream media let him hide in his basement for the better part of six months!

Yeah.......but it worked. A lot of people sneered at Biden hiding in his basement, but it DID keep him from many gaffes, and he preserved his health. I read a thing that said it was an on-purpose, planned campaign strategy! And I suspect that was right. Leave Trump yelling out there and hide Biden........ Well, it did work.

Yeah.......but it worked. A lot of people sneered at Biden hiding in his basement, but it DID keep him from many gaffes, and he preserved his health. I read a thing that said it was an on-purpose, planned campaign strategy! And I suspect that was right. Leave Trump yelling out there and hide Biden........ Well, it did work.
Well of course it worked, Circe! The question you should be asking yourself is whether that is a good thing? We have candidates RUN for office! It's a gauntlet of sorts. A marathon during which you prove that you have the stamina to DO the hardest job on the planet! Has Joe Biden proven that? Has he been grilled with tough questions from the media and his opponents? We have someone who's possibly about to be our President and we're really not sure if he's mentally or physically able to do the job. That's not the system "working"...that's the system breaking down because the media didn't do their jobs!

Well of course it worked, Circe! The question you should be asking yourself is whether that is a good thing? We have candidates RUN for office! It's a gauntlet of sorts. A marathon during which you prove that you have the stamina to DO the hardest job on the planet! Has Joe Biden proven that? Has he been grilled with tough questions from the media and his opponents? We have someone who's possibly about to be our President and we're really not sure if he's mentally or physically able to do the job. That's not the system "working"...that's the system breaking down because the media didn't do their jobs!

You make a good point that we can't be sure Biden is up to the job. But we strongly suspect he is not --- and besides the idea that commie Harris will replace him (by June, my husband keeps saying), I'm not sure that matters. After all, several presidents have died early, others were ill or crippled ---- good health and youth are not a prerequisite for the job.

I definitely don't mind that they didn't go thru your marathon campaign. The most important reason I like Trump, perhaps, is that he creatively re-imagines pretty much everything political, and that is fascinating and liberating. We don't have to do things just because we've always done it that way! Trump's creativity is amazing. Okay, Biden took a page out of that book and was early-19th-century in his style of running. He was a sacrificial candidate anyway: there was no WAY Biden would have won if it hadn't been for this coronavirus. So he kept his health ----- and actually ended up narrowly winning, apparently.

As for the media "doing their jobs" ---- the media is a bunch of thugs and low-minded hacks, in my opinion. They don't have a job, except for collecting more clicks for their employers to make more money. We used to think the press had an important place, but no longer. We were naive and they had snowed us.

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...
People by and large didn't so much vote for Biden as they voted against Trump. 74 million people voted for Trump, 80 million people are sick and tired of Trump and his whining, his lies, his mismanagement, and his bullshit.

You make a good point that we can't be sure Biden is up to the job. But we strongly suspect he is not --- and besides the idea that commie Harris will replace him (by June, my husband keeps saying), I'm not sure that matters. After all, several presidents have died early, others were ill or crippled ---- good health and youth are not a prerequisite for the job.

I definitely don't mind that they didn't go thru your marathon campaign. The most important reason I like Trump, perhaps, is that he creatively re-imagines pretty much everything political, and that is fascinating and liberating. We don't have to do things just because we've always done it that way! Trump's creativity is amazing. Okay, Biden took a page out of that book and was early-19th-century in his style of running. He was a sacrificial candidate anyway: there was no WAY Biden would have won if it hadn't been for this coronavirus. So he kept his health ----- and actually ended up narrowly winning, apparently.

As for the media "doing their jobs" ---- the media is a bunch of thugs and low-minded hacks, in my opinion. They don't have a job, except for collecting more clicks for their employers to make more money. We used to think the press had an important place, but no longer. We were naive and they had snowed us.
I disagree with you on that last score. The media DOES have a job! Democracy needs media that practices good journalism. We no longer have that. We have media that takes sides and promotes parties and agendas. I took Journalism in college. They talked about ethics. They talked about reporting the facts and not taking sides. That concept no longer exists in our media and therein lies the problem!

I disagree with you on that last score. The media DOES have a job! Democracy needs media that practices good journalism. We no longer have that. We have media that takes sides and promotes parties and agendas. I took Journalism in college. They talked about ethics. They talked about reporting the facts and not taking sides. That concept no longer exists in our media and therein lies the problem!
When Donald Trump claims he won the election by a lot and every Republican Judge kicks his ass out of court, the press reports it and Trump ball lickers like you claim there is a partisan press. Give me a break. Just because the truth runs counter to the right wing nut narrative doesn’t make it partisan. If you can’t see that you are blind or willingly dumb.

Ahh, you wanted to be a journalist and took the ethics courses back when things were better. I guess I am embittered, since I believed in journalists and the free press for so many years. Remember Dan Rather popping up like a cork out of a scrim inside the Democratic Convention in 1968? And Dan after Reagan was shot when they told him Jim Brady had died and he started a eulogy ------ prematurely, someone told him (Brady only died a couple years ago, as it happened). Rather said, furiously, on air, and I saw it live, "Somebody go out there and find out what is really happening so we can tell the people!" I can still quote it word for word.

The ideals died. Well, change is the only constant.

When Donald Trump claims he won the election by a lot and every Republican Judge kicks his ass out of court, the press reports it and Trump ball lickers like you claim there is a partisan press. Give me a break. Just because the truth runs counter to the right wing nut narrative doesn’t make it partisan. If you can’t see that you are blind or willingly dumb.
Funny how you see THAT, Joey but are blind to the way that the media behaved during the campaign! What the "press" reported for the duration of the campaign is a problem in and of itself!

Ahh, you wanted to be a journalist and took the ethics courses back when things were better. I guess I am embittered, since I believed in journalists and the free press for so many years. Remember Dan Rather popping up like a cork out of a scrim inside the Democratic Convention in 1968? And Dan after Reagan was shot when they told him Jim Brady had died and he started a eulogy ------ prematurely, someone told him (Brady only died a couple years ago, as it happened). Rather said, furiously, on air, and I saw it live, "Somebody go out there and find out what is really happening so we can tell the people!" I can still quote it word for word.

The ideals died. Well, change is the only constant.
You know when things started to go south? It was Watergate...Woodward and Bernstein. Young journalists no longer wanted to be impartial...they wanted to be "crusaders". They wanted to be the next journalistic SUPERSTAR that took down a President or some other powerful person!

Xi'den is quite a leader..... hmm? Don't let the months of hiding in the basement fool you. And yes Joe was on the ballot, not Hunted, who left video evidence of him raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls on his abandoned laptop. We get it.

The election fraud is being exposed and it's looking like the Chinaman got about 30M legitimate votes..... as compared to Trump's 74M....

If you have to steal the election, you're still a fucking loser...... hmm?

You know when things started to go south? It was Watergate...Woodward and Bernstein. Young journalists no longer wanted to be impartial...they wanted to be "crusaders". They wanted to be the next journalistic SUPERSTAR that took down a President or some other powerful person!

I like your idea better than another I've heard, that the rot set in during the Vietnam situation. Maybe with some things, but not with the press. Yeah --- W&B became superstars (even movie stars, by proxy) and then that became a journalism goal. I like it.

I like your idea better than another I've heard, that the rot set in during the Vietnam situation. Maybe with some things, but not with the press. Yeah --- W&B became superstars (even movie stars, by proxy) and then that became a journalism goal. I like it.
The Vietnam war was something new because the media started actively questioning what the military was telling them. That really didn't happen before. To be honest with you I have no problem with that. Getting to the truth is what they're supposed to be about.

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...
Conservatives have gone beyond ridiculous and are now just pathetic.
I really hope that in Prog controlled areas we do not hear of people being arrested for celebrating Thanksgiving. Maybe the police will use sense.
Do you hope that they are not being arrested or that they are being arrested? Talk about a "hater"
Trump lost by 6 million votes. When one loses, as an American, one should try to unite his or her country instead of continuing the divisive behavior that he has exhibited for 4 years. trump lost and must move on because this is America and not an authoritarian state. Unfortunately, Trump's bad behavior continues to divide our country and undermine our Democracy. There is much work to do and trump should be helpful if he gives a rat's ass about our country. All he cares about is his oversized and screwed-up ego.
Hate is one of the code words that has been stretched to ridiculous proportions. Everything today seems to be hate if it goes against the Progressive Socialist Cult's Agendas. After what Trump and the deplorables and what Biden called people as Dregs and other names, you really do not expect brotherhood do you? I do not trust you. And if agendas are passed, the working stiff is going to get screwed over. The Alinsky agendas of having one group agitating another will be in full force as some get all the cake and others nothing in the working class.

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:
Conservatives have gone beyond ridiculous and are now just pathetic.
I really hope that in Prog controlled areas we do not hear of people being arrested for celebrating Thanksgiving. Maybe the police will use sense.
Do you hope that they are not being arrested or that they are being arrested? Talk about a "hater"
Trump lost by 6 million votes. When one loses, as an American, one should try to unite his or her country instead of continuing the divisive behavior that he has exhibited for 4 years. trump lost and must move on because this is America and not an authoritarian state. Unfortunately, Trump's bad behavior continues to divide our country and undermine our Democracy. There is much work to do and trump should be helpful if he gives a rat's ass about our country. All he cares about is his oversized and screwed-up ego.
Hate is one of the code words that has been stretched to ridiculous proportions. Everything today seems to be hate if it goes against the Progressive Socialist Cult's Agendas. After what Trump and the deplorables and what Biden called people as Dregs and other names, you really do not expect brotherhood do you? I do not trust you. And if agendas are passed, the working stiff is going to get screwed over. The Alinsky agendas of having one group agitating another will be in full force as some get all the cake and others nothing in the working class.
And all of the rotten rhetoric used by Trump and his minions to describe Democrats don't help much either. It is you and your ilk who can't be trusted. If trump was reelected, the working class would be screwed blue and tattooed,because trump does not like the working class. He looks at you as a lower form of life and will no longer need your support.Biden is pro-union and pro-working class.
What a Biden victory will mean for the American workforce ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/11/08 › biden-victor...

Nov 8, 2020 — “When Biden walks in a room with labor leaders, he feels like 'Oh, I'm at home. ... of the working class in America, including low-wage workers and the kind of ... or PRO Act, which would strengthen workers' ability to unionize, ...
'Joe's a blue-collar guy': After years of declining power, union ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2020-election › joe-s-bl...

Nov 15, 2020 — Joe Biden won back the industrial Midwest with the help of unions, and ... an election-eve promise to be "the most pro-union president you've ever seen." ... "He doesn't just understand labor and advocate for working people.
Biden, unions and the politics of 2020 - Roll Call
www.rollcall.com › 2019/05/07 › biden-unions-and-the...

May 7, 2019 — “Unions built the middle class in this country — and as President, I'll fight to ... Of course, in a general election against Trump, Biden's pro-union, ...

Read the articles and change your mind because trump didn't give you correct information.
View attachment 421898
Biden has always supported the working class and the unions gave him their support.
27 Union Leaders on the Biden transition team.
Naturally. Trying to figure out how to maximize union kickbacks.
And to provide millions with decent paying jobs. You forget that Unions created the middle class. And don’t you dare argue with me. I was right in the middle of that fight, buster!

And now it is happening again.

The Vietnam war was something new because the media started actively questioning what the military was telling them. That really didn't happen before. To be honest with you I have no problem with that. Getting to the truth is what they're supposed to be about.
They started questioning what the Government was telling them.

But the media flubbed big time by pushing the war with Iraq that was based on Bush and Cheney lies.

A bed-shitting stuttering fuck hiding in the basement for several months did not get 80 million votes. We're at the point now where it's obvious the kenyan chimp didn't win either in 08 or 12. We've been played.

It stops now.

....but the race baiting, egotistical, lying, arrogant, narcissist won fair and square in 2016. You're a fucking idiot.
Conversely:

leftists: trump won because their was interference in the 2016 election

leftists: there was no interference in the 2020 election thats impossible

Our intel agencies all agreed that Russia interfered in 2016 to help Trump win.

No one but you mentally challenged Trump ass kissers believe his 2020 fraud bullshit. Where is the proof?
Our intel agencies all agreed Iraq had WMD. You idiots insisted they were wrong.

Meanwhile, you're now insisting there was no way to interfere with the 2020 election.

Thanks for proving me right.
They were wrong. Bush, Cheney and the media all lied us into a dead end war!

Please, Joe Biden was an idiot when he was young! Now he's old and senile which makes him an old and senile idiot! You're going to follow Biden to the "edge"? Not for nothing, Gator but would you rather follow someone AWAY from the edge? Duh?
I know Biden’s credentials. What are yours? Somehow a Wendy’s nightshift supervisor’s opinion on who is an idiot doesn’t impress me.
I've run some of the largest nightclubs in the country, Gator. Nightshift supervisor? Amusing...

And we all know Trump led a stellar, upright life. He could not even pass his SAT test. Had to hire someone to take it. And businessman? He would have had more money today if he just let Daddy’s money draw interest.

Forum List

Back