Joe Biden Failed to Report More than $5.2 Million in Income He Used to Pay Hunter’s Legal Fees.

Thank you for that even MORE emotional and self-identified willingly ignorant response.

Evidently you have no reading Comprehension skills, as well. I told you I would be glad to discuss this with you if you made any effort to educate yourself, either by research on this board or the web, instead of demanding to be spoonfed.

Since you angrily proved you ate not willing to do this for yourself, I'm just going to ignore you and laughing your continued rants until you do, snowflake.

A lot of words to say nothing at all, instead you could have made an actual argument worth a fuck.

Run along bullshit peddler, you clearly have nothing.

A lot of words to say nothing at all, instead you could have made an actual argument worth a fuck.

Run along bullshit peddler, you clearly have nothing.

Just to prove how ignorant you are, to show you how much work you have to do to educate yourself:

'10% For The Big Guy'
Grand Jury witness identifies Joe Biden as the 'Big Guy' under oath

katv.com/amp/news/nation-world/president-is-the-big-guy-in-hunter-bidens-laptop-emails-report-says

Joe Biden told you he never extorted the former Ukraine leader, and you swallowed...

Biden told you he never met with Burisma reps, and you swallowed.

1655476519659.png

Here he is playing golf with Hunter & his Burisma business partners

The State Drpartment testified it advised VP Biden NOT to meet with Burisma reps due to conflicts of interest & that Bidrn ignored them and took meetings with Burisma reps anyway.

Burisma paid Joe Biden - 10% for the big guy - who has been identified under oath as Joe Biden

Now let's listen to all the usual bulshit spin and denial snowflake. Better yet, stop wasting my / our time & STFU, willingly ignorant snowflake.

TurboTax error.
According to a new report, Joe Biden never reported where he got the $5.2 million, some of which he used to pay for Hunter Biden’s legal fees in 2019.

Questions over the president’s financial disclosure come after emails found of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show that Joe made millions with Hunter Biden’s business deals and paid Hunter’s legal fees. However, the cash records don’t gibe with his financial reports.

According to the analysis published by the Daily Mail, Joe Biden’s income numbers on his government transparency reports are about $7 million less than the income he reported to the IRS. Notice that it was a British newspaper that covered the story. A U.S. paper wouldn’t dare. After all, he’s their boy.

So, where did all that money come from? Per the paper:
This Hunter laptop is the most Amazing piece of equipment
it just keeps coming up with new stuff long after it was stolen, broken, abandoned by hunter, left in repair shops, gone missing, Must be a magic laptop.

This Hunter laptop is the most Amazing piece of equipment
it just keeps coming up with new stuff long after it was stolen, broken, abandoned by hunter, left in repair shops, gone missing, Must be a magic laptop.
Except it never disappeared.

The shop owner made a copy.

The FBI said they lost it...
Then the FBI magically 'found' it

And even CNN is reporting on its validity

While 50+ US Intel 'experts' who signed a document declaring it to all be Russian Propagand' have all proven to be liars

Just to prove how ignorant you are, to show you how much work you have to do to educate yourself:

'10% For The Big Guy'
Grand Jury witness identifies Joe Biden as the 'Big Guy' under oath

katv.com/amp/news/nation-world/president-is-the-big-guy-in-hunter-bidens-laptop-emails-report-says

Joe Biden told you he never extorted the former Ukraine leader, and you swallowed...

Biden told you he never met with Burisma reps, and you swallowed.

View attachment 659049
Here he is playing golf with Hunter & his Burisma business partners

The State Drpartment testified it advised VP Biden NOT to meet with Burisma reps due to conflicts of interest & that Bidrn ignored them and took meetings with Burisma reps anyway.

Burisma paid Joe Biden - 10% for the big guy - who has been identified under oath as Joe Biden

Now let's listen to all the usual bulshit spin and denial snowflake. Better yet, stop wasting my / our time & STFU, willingly ignorant snowflake.

Unbelievable

1 - your post link doesn't work.

2 - 10% comment in the email had NOTHING to do with Burisma, YOUR OWN LINK, states it had to do with a Chinese company. And in no way does it prove that Joe Biden was involved, at most it shows Hunter claimed it to someone.

3 - No one ever denied that United States forced Ukraine to fire corrupt prosecutor. So again you are full of shit.

Unbelievable

1 - your post link doesn't work.

2 - 10% comment in the email had NOTHING to do with Burisma and in no way does it prove that Joe Biden was involved.

3 - No one ever denied that United States forced Ukraine to fire corrupt prosecutor. So again you are full of shit.
1. I will resolve

2. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. one of the Grand Jury witnesses id-ing Biden as the Big Guy was Burisma reps/ Hunter's partner

Thanks for skipping over Biden's lies I debunked

4. 'Forced Ukraine'?? Biden is on video confessing to engaging in political extortion.

Unbelievable

1. I will resolve

2. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. one of the Grand Jury witnesses id-ing Biden as the Big Guy was Burisma reps/ Hunter's partner

Thanks for skipping over Biden's lies I debunked

4. 'Forced Ukraine'?? Biden is on video confessing to engaging in political extortion.

Unbelievable

Moron, 10% email had nothing to do with Burisma. You repeat that bullshit because you are too fn stupid to understand even such basic concepts.

Grand Jury deliberations are not officially publicized, and even assuming Hunter did mean his dad, does not actually prove his dad's involvement, he may well have kept those 10% for himself, while misrepresenting to partners where it went.

Republicans put out a whole report on Biden, his son's Burisma employment and firing of Shokin. They concluded there was no evidence of any improper conduct of office by Joe. And yes moron, they, like everyone else saw that video.

Last edited:
We need a Commission to investigate the IRS crimes by the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

Forum List

Back