Joe Biden doesnt believe in Global Warming, and i have proof...

Joe Biden either believes in AOC and global warming or he doesnt, because he wont ban Fracking?

• Yes, Joe the Progressive will ban Fracking because he is just lying to get past the finish line.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, Joe the groper of women and children is president he will not ban Fracking, Joe never lies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a moderate and have no clue who i will vote for, because my IQ is lower than a slug.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

So what is it Sleepy, Creepy, the groper, Joe Biden, do you believe AOC and global warming is bad, thus using the Green New Deal and stop all fossil fuels, or continue with Fracking. A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for the destruction of this planet..

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-World-Will-End-in-12-Years-01212019-600x338.jpg

Trump cultists, you need to delay your hysteria until after you lose. If you keep losing your shit like this now, you'll depress what little Republican vote there is.

Trump cultists, you need to delay your hysteria until after you lose. If you keep losing your shit like this now, you'll depress what little Republican vote there is.

Oh boy.........s0n.........listen. Just trying to help out here........best get out for a fresh supply of Crayola's this weekend. By Thanksgiving they'll be gone from the shelves for sure. Grab a Big Box......that way you can keep 'em sharp. :2up:

Forum List

Back