Joe Biden Destroyed the Stock Market

This last year was horrible, stocks, inflation, border invasion, gas prices, lending rates. It sucked, PERIOD!!
EXACTLY! So why are you fronting about American stock wealth? Actual numbers (huge stock growth in 2021) don't mean anything to you - up or down, the only thing that defines "bad" or "good" to you is what guy is sitting in the White House.

Kids, this is your brain on nutbag politics.

EXACTLY! So why are you fronting about American stock wealth? Actual numbers (huge stock growth in 2021) don't mean anything to you - up or down, the only thing that defines "bad" or "good" to you is what guy is sitting in the White House.

Kids, this is your brain on nutbag politics.

And then we lost a great deal of it this last year! As well as having to deal with out of control inflation, a border crisis, gas prices etc.

Here is the DJIA adjusted for inflation under Trump and Biden from Jan 2017 to November, 2023.

Market is down in real dollars due to Bidenomics.

1704077205514.png

Here is the DJIA adjusted for inflation under Trump and Biden from Jan 2017 to November, 2023.

Market is down in real dollars due to Bidenomics.

View attachment 881666

You apparently can’t read your own chart. Besides, your assumption about the importance of the DJI is bogus.

Nobody invests in the Dow Jones Industrials average anymore. Conservative working-class investors tend to invest in an S&P 500 index, a far more representative and lower fee stock option.

It has risen from its best day under Trump of 3338 to 4770 today, a huge increase in this asset class. NASDAQ and digital stocks — where most “smart” money went — saw the same or even greater gains.

Of course the market does not show the status of Main Street, or the poor, but here too the Fed has pulled off a soft landing, lowered inflation, and factory construction in this country rose to historic highs. Not that it can’t reverse itself, especially given world instability, but given that all this occurred even during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, with major logistics disruptions, with political chaos at home, we have experienced a remarkable economy with lots of higher paying jobs.

All I’m saying is your claim that “Market is down in real dollars due to Bidenomics” is pure bullshit. Even every amateur investor knows it.

Last edited:
You apparently can’t read your own chart. Besides, your assumption about the importance of the DJI is bogus.

Nobody invests in the Dow Jones Industrials average anymore. Conservative working-class investors tend to invest in an S&P 500 index, a far more representative and lower fee stock option.

It has risen from its best day under Trump of 3338 to 4770 today, a huge increase in this asset class. NASDAQ and digital stocks — where most “smart” money went — saw the same or even greater gains.

Of course the market does not show the status of Main Street, or the poor, but here too the Fed has pulled off a soft landing, lowered inflation, and factory construction in this country rose to historic highs. Not that it can’t reverse itself, especially given world instability, but given that all this occurred even during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, with major logistics disruptions, with political chaos at home, we have experienced a remarkable economy with lots of higher paying jobs.

All I’m saying is your claim that “Market is down in real dollars due to Bidenomics” is pure bullshit. Even every amateur investor knows it.
That must be why a record number of Americans are worse off under xiden today then they were before he took office

with the GOP taking the House, there will be some stability brought to the market in the coming year…but i expect, as the majority of CEOs have predicted the first few months will be difficult with a number of layoffs coming
if you laughed at this statement you are a fucking idiot. layoffs indeed came.

I am guessing you didn't do too well at math.

I included data from the St. Louis Fed.

I am sorry that you and Lakhota don't understand it, but it's quite simple - it's just the DOW average divided by the normalized CPI.

The CPI in January 2017 was 242.839,
The CPI in January 2021 was 261.582, an increase of 7.7% in four years under Trump.
The CPI in November 2023 was 307.051, and increase of 17.4% in less than three years under Biden.

1704121146353.png

Oh, but as an "amateur investor," you know it simply can't be true, because you love Biden.

Can't stop laughing at you. Nice proof, "it's not true!" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::whatsign:

The Stock Market is doing well.

Just allegorically smack anyone who says differently, steal his wallet, and invest in the stock market, because that dummy will nothing but buy Snickers with his money.

The stock market is down? Did it crash suddenly and cause the usual panic induced wave of lay-offs? Seems like someone is handling a stock market correction better than usual.
oh yea, a 2008 style crash just as soon as trump lost. lolololololol

when trump shoves something down their memory holes they lose all recollection of reality. i had to pay an underpayment penalty in 2022 because my stocks were more profitable than my with holdings.

Anyone who is complaining about the current and temporary position of the stock market is not paying attention, nor understandings the market.

Forum List

Back