Joe Biden ‘…Covid-19… Estimated that 200 Million People Have Died by the time I finish this talk

This is how desperate Dems are. Video embedded

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".

Sorry son, your boy has no mind left.

Wow. He just got reprimanded by Bill O'Reilly for his lack of understanding the numbers.
He does like to make up numbers that no one has ever heard of.
He also claims we need to have more testing but was part and parcel to 44 stopping testing.

Yeah keep playing that card.

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Sorry son, your boy has no mind left.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back