Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing unconstitutional orders

I got my understanding from court rulings.
Exactly. You're ignorant. I go straight to the source. The US Constitution. Which is very clear - the Executive branch (including the President of the United States) cannot make, alter, or abolish law. You've made it abundantly clear you're clueless about this subject matter, so hush-hush now child. Time to let the adults speak. Ok?

You clearly are a child and a brat to boot. The Supreme Court has constantly voted to uphold Trump's attempts to create laws on immigration even when Congress has provided no legal authority.. The courts will reject the Texas lawsuit.

DACA was not unconstitutional. Obama again exerted the discretion that the courts have given Presidents.
  1. The courts are not the law. What is written and signed into law is law. :eusa_doh:
  2. The courts have absolutely no power to "give" anyone "discretion"
  3. The judicial branch does not make, alter, or abolish law
FFS man...do you even hear yourself?

You have no agenda either?
I absolutely have an "agenda". A lawful society - starting with the US Constitution. It's sad that you don't share the same agenda.

You have no clue what is lawful. If you can read, try reading the DACA decision. It puts all of your points in the trash heap.

Didn't Trump, on the campaign trail in 2016, also promise there were things he would do on his Day One? Yes he did. How many of them did he do? Basically none
He actually did 100% of them, beta-boy. And unlike Biden, Trump's were all 100% constitutional.

He used Executive Orders not to make, alter, or abolish law, but rather to eliminate Obama's illegal Executive Orders.

He used exzecutive orders to make law. He couldn't get anything of substance through Congress except the tax bill.

You have no clue what is lawful. If you can read, try reading the DACA decision. It puts all of your points in the trash heap.
Snowflake...this is not difficult (except for a Dumbocrat). The President of the United States cannot make, alter, or abolish law. And that's exactly what DACA did.

The funny part is, you know it too. You're trying so hard to defend the indefensible because you're a typical left-wing partisan hack.

I guess we shouldn't forget when he was Vice President. He was certainly involved with his fair share of illegal activity then as well. The piece of shit is literally on video admitting that he illegally bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating he and his son for their corruption, with America tax payer money.

Lol, texas is like the dOnald tRump of state governments, "I'll sue!!!"
LOL! Imagine that...using the court system as intended to settle disputes, rather than taking to the streets to violently assault, loot anything not nailed down, burn cities to the ground, and set up "autonomous zones". LOL!

Trump's were all 100% constitutional.
Too funny!
Unfortunately, you are too ignorant! President Trump's Executive Orders in his first week were all 100% constitutional. And throughout his entire 4 years, he had three at most that were not constitutional. Wish he had none, but still far better than any president since Thomas Jefferson.

‘Gilberto Hinojosa, the Texas Democratic Party chair, called Paxton an “embarrassment” to Texas and the office of state attorney general.

“The amount of hatred towards migrant families by Republican leadership is something that never ceases to amaze me,” Hinojosa said in a news release. “Ken Paxton seems to have no problem with grossly wasting taxpayer money to score political points, even though Trump left office without doling out a pardon to the indicted attorney general.”’

True.

Also true is the fact that the president has prosecutorial discretion with regard to such matters; a 100-day freeze on deporting unauthorized immigrants is perfectly appropriate and warranted given Trump’s reckless, irresponsible, and lawless immigration ‘policy.’

Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.

Paxton’s ‘lawsuit’ is devoid of merit and filed in bad faith.
Curious isn't it that millions of people can swarm the border and let themselves in to this country and Democrats are silent yet let 100 American let themselves in to a building they pay for and Democrats flip their shit. Pick a position. You're either for lawlessness or against it.

Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing illegal/unconstitutional orders. The President of the United States does not have the authority to halt private industry.

Yes he does. The Keystone pipeline requires certain permits that the federal government has to issue. Biden has the power to rescind those permits. Strike 2.
Any business that has put a dollar into the keystone pipeline needs to sue Beijing's puppet administration. They made those investments in good faith based on permission from the legitimate U.S. government. That this was arbitrarily canceled for partisan political reasons should give them excellent grounds to recover their investment from the government. My guess is that the union's would be happy to join in a suit. Perhaps Canada as well.

I guess we shouldn't forget when he was Vice President. He was certainly involved with his fair share of illegal activity then as well. The piece of shit is literally on video admitting that he illegally bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating he and his son for their corruption, with America tax payer money.
He didn't bribe Ukraine. He blackmailed them. We need to keep his crimes straight to avoid confusion. He bribed Georgia voters by promising them $2000.00 in stimulus money if they'd vote for his buddies.

Because they are totally loyal first and foremost NOT to their country....but to an Agenda of Elites and Globalists, and the worship of money and power
I wish that were true. Sadly, it's much worse than that. They have an allegiance to a sick ideology of extreme sexual deviance and an atheism built on replacing God with government.

Because they are totally loyal first and foremost NOT to their country....but to an Agenda of Elites and Globalists, and the worship of money and power
I wish that were true. Sadly, it's much worse than that. They have an allegiance to a sick ideology of extreme sexual deviance and an atheism built on replacing God with government.

Yeah, that too

Snowflake...this is not difficult (except for a Dumbocrat). The President of the United States cannot make, alter, or abolish law. And that's exactly what DACA did.

The funny part is, you know it too. You're trying so hard to defend the indefensible because you're a typical left-wing partisan hack.

You are rigth. It is not difficult. DACA is still around and is supported by 70% of voters. The courts have refused to kill it.

He did not bribe anyone. The pr4osecutor in question was corrupt and world governments, Ukrainians as well as the US knew it and wanted him removed. The prosecutor was not investigating his son. Apparently you still cannot tell the truth.

Greene called the Parkland shooting a false flag operation.
She's a qanon nut-job.
zero credibility; she should resign.

Greene called the Parkland shooting a false flag operation. She's a qanon nut-job. zero credibility; she should resign.
Fair enough. If "nut-job" is your criteria for mandatory resignation from Congress, than you sure as hell better be also calling for Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Joe Biden to resign immediately.

Because the mental capacity of those mother-fuckers is seriously compromised. You know it. I know it. The American people know it. And they know it.

Forum List

Back