Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing unconstitutional orders

Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing illegal/unconstitutional orders. The President of the United States cannot create, abolish, or alter law. And our immigration laws are laws.

Where did you get your understanding of the Constitution? From a comic book? Biden is not changing any laws. Biden has suspended all actions on deportations for 30 days. The Supreme Court has ruled that Presidents can prioritize deportations. The Supreme Court's ruling on DACA did not say that Obama acted illdegally. They said that Trump violated certain rules when he attempted to end the program. I suspect the issues was that Trump's attempt to end it did not account for the people who were already in the program.

This lawsuit is going nowhere. Paxton is a corrupt AG.

Where did you get your understanding of the Constitution? From a comic book? Biden is not changing any laws. Biden has suspended all actions on deportations for 30 days.
Where did you get your understanding of "suspending all actions on deportations" - from a Communist Party book on propaganda?

The law says that nobody is allowed to enter this country illegally, and that they are to be deported if they do. Halting that is literally changing the law.

That was weak, asshat. Do better or don't even bother trying.

Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing illegal/unconstitutional orders. The President of the United States does not have the authority to halt private industry.

Yes he does. The Keystone pipeline requires certain permits that the federal government has to issue. Biden has the power to rescind those permits. Strike 2.

The Supreme Court's ruling on DACA did not say that Obama acted illdegally.
And yet DACA was 1,000% unconstitutional. You're so fucking ignorant (or dishonest) that you actually believe 11 people (some of which were appointed by Obama and Clinton) have absolutely 0 agenda.

DACA was egregiously unconstitutional because, once again, the US President cannot make, alter, or abolish law. And that is exactly what DACA did.

Clearly they don't care, or he wouldn't be where he is.
Oh I know. The Dumbocrats not only don't care about the US Constitution, they actually hate it. They take glee in violating it.
Trump supporters like you didn't care about Trump ignoring the Constitution. Now you are so worried about it and you haven't gottden it right yet.

Yes he does. The Keystone pipeline requires certain permits that the federal government has to issue. Biden has the power to rescind those permits. Strike 2
Once again, the federal government has 0 constitutional authority to disrupt private industry on private property. The constitution explicitly limits the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and "blocking pipelines" (or anything in domestic private industry) is not one of them.

You're like 0-for-9000 slugger. You're just not that bright. You should probably refrain from commenting on these matters since you are so profoundly ignorant of them.

Clearly they don't care, or he wouldn't be where he is.
Oh I know. The Dumbocrats not only don't care about the US Constitution, they actually hate it. They take glee in violating it.
Trump supporters like you didn't care about Trump ignoring the Constitution. Now you are so worried about it and you haven't gottden it right yet.
Another lying shitstain to the ignore pile.

Trump supporters like you didn't care about Trump ignoring the Constitution.
Why are you intent on showing the world how ignorant you are on these issues? President Trump acted unconstitutionally only 3 times during his entire administration (that I was aware of) and I called him out on it all 3 times.

So don't tell me I "didn't care" about Trump ignoring the US Constitution. I care when anyone does it. Doesn't matter who.

Note Joe Biden's first order of national security? To focus on Americans. Not Al Qaeda. Not Iran. Not China. Not Russia.

To focus on terrorists. These are not Americans. These terrorists attempted to kidnap the Michigan governor. They attacked the capitol on January 6. Right wing terrorists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists. The FBI admits they are the biggest threat to this country.

You got to admit, Al Qaeda, Iran, China and Russia are not making front line new attacking from within our country with wild eyed mobs and IEDs.
Absolutely astounding that you didn't even realize the irony of your comment. China armed (and stoked) ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters. Delivered massive pallets of bricks each week to cities across the entire nation.

But the left-wing media refused to make it "front line news". However, they couldn't wait to make bullshit propaganda about Americans exercising basic 1st Amendment rights, "front line news".

That is a lie. China has no connection with antifa or BLM. Russia clearly supported Trump in 2016 and 2020.

‘Gilberto Hinojosa, the Texas Democratic Party chair, called Paxton an “embarrassment” to Texas and the office of state attorney general.

“The amount of hatred towards migrant families by Republican leadership is something that never ceases to amaze me,” Hinojosa said in a news release. “Ken Paxton seems to have no problem with grossly wasting taxpayer money to score political points, even though Trump left office without doling out a pardon to the indicted attorney general.”’

True.

Also true is the fact that the president has prosecutorial discretion with regard to such matters; a 100-day freeze on deporting unauthorized immigrants is perfectly appropriate and warranted given Trump’s reckless, irresponsible, and lawless immigration ‘policy.’

Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.

Paxton’s ‘lawsuit’ is devoid of merit and filed in bad faith.
Illegal is illega..--kick them out on their asses....don't let them stay here costing taxpayers.

Where did you get your understanding of the Constitution? From a comic book? Biden is not changing any laws. Biden has suspended all actions on deportations for 30 days.
Where did you get your understanding of "suspending all actions on deportations" - from a Communist Party book on propaganda?

The law says that nobody is allowed to enter this country illegally, and that they are to be deported if they do. Halting that is literally changing the law.

That was weak, asshat. Do better or don't even bother trying.

I got my understanding from court rulings. That makes it the law of the land. You are the communist.

The courts give Presidents discretion.

Your argument is weak asshole. When the court throws out Texas' lawxsuit maybe you will get it.

Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing illegal/unconstitutional orders. The President of the United States cannot create, abolish, or alter law. And our immigration laws are laws.
LOL!!..what did I tell you..once a Democrat gets in the White House right wingers suddenly become concerned about deficits and executive orders, something they didn't give a damn about the last four years.

The Supreme Court's ruling on DACA did not say that Obama acted illdegally.
And yet DACA was 1,000% unconstitutional. You're so fucking ignorant (or dishonest) that you actually believe 11 people (some of which were appointed by Obama and Clinton) have absolutely 0 agenda.

DACA was egregiously unconstitutional because, once again, the US President cannot make, alter, or abolish law. And that is exactly what DACA did.

DACA was not unconstitutional. Obama again exerted the discretion that the courts have given Presidents.

You have no agenda either? We are supposed to rely on your interpretation of the Constitutgion? I fail why we should do that.

Last edited:
Biden promised he would do this, that, and the other "on Day One" of his administration. Sure enough, there he was on Wednesday afternoon doing them

Didn't Trump, on the campaign trail in 2016, also promise there were things he would do on his Day One? Yes he did. How many of them did he do? Basically none

There were smart, politically savvy people Trump might have brought in, but not only did he not do so, he worked actively to destroy their political careers. You could ask Chris Christie about it, or Jeff Sessions.

The people he brought in were Swamp critters like Kirstjen Nielsen and — God help us! — John Bolton. He supplemented their advice with soft murmurings from Jarvanka and their friends.

I got my understanding from court rulings.
Exactly. You're ignorant. I go straight to the source. The US Constitution. Which is very clear - the Executive branch (including the President of the United States) cannot make, alter, or abolish law. You've made it abundantly clear you're clueless about this subject matter, so hush-hush now child. Time to let the adults speak. Ok?

DACA was not unconstitutional. Obama again exerted the discretion that the courts have given Presidents.
  1. The courts are not the law. What is written and signed into law is law. :eusa_doh:
  2. The courts have absolutely no power to "give" anyone "discretion"
  3. The judicial branch does not make, alter, or abolish law
FFS man...do you even hear yourself?

You have no agenda either?
I absolutely have an "agenda". A lawful society - starting with the US Constitution. It's sad that you don't share the same agenda.

Didn't Trump, on the campaign trail in 2016, also promise there were things he would do on his Day One? Yes he did. How many of them did he do? Basically none
He actually did 100% of them, beta-boy. And unlike Biden, Trump's were all 100% constitutional.

He used Executive Orders not to make, alter, or abolish law, but rather to eliminate Obama's illegal Executive Orders.

Forum List

Back