Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

Biden Derangement in OP per usual. Can you prove he didn’t drive it a few miles? Meh

Parkinson cited a December 1973 UPI opinion piece in which Biden, then a Democratic senator, wrote that he took a 536-mile ride from his home state of Delaware to Ohio in a “47,000 pound cargo truck” to learn more about the plight of truck drivers during the energy crisis.​
“I made the trip because I wanted a firsthand account from the truckers, who say they carry 50 per cent of all the goods shipped within the United States,” Biden, then serving his first Senate term, wrote. “They make a case worth listening to.”​

PS: RNC Fact-check? Lol! :lol:

Can you prove he did?

Considering Biden lies more often than he blinks in a day- I don't think he did.

And this whole thread is asinine anyway.

See? Yet another perfect example of how similar old Joe and dumb Don are. They’re both serial liars but they’re supporters who are very similar, can’t see it.
I think ol' Joe needs to tell around 20,000 whoppers to play in the same league.as Dumb Don. ;)

Joe's lies are many. His truths are few.
When HuffPo won't back Joe's claims of playing college football for Delaware you know Fibbing Joe
lied again.

"The site wrote that an examination of old school yearbooks debunks Biden’s story, because he is not listed as playing football in any of the years he attended (1961-65). It also cited a Biden interview in a 1984 Delaware yearbook in which he mentioned playing intramural football (flag football) — but nothing about playing intercollegiate tackle football." Joe Biden's Football Tale Is Intercepted

He is a lie machine. You mention anything and Joe Biden will likely lie about it.

Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling *Joes entire life is a mass of events he conjured up to get votes and the leftists have been swallowing it for over 40 years.

Forum List

Back