Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

Biden Derangement in OP per usual. Can you prove he didn’t drive it a few miles? Meh

Parkinson cited a December 1973 UPI opinion piece in which Biden, then a Democratic senator, wrote that he took a 536-mile ride from his home state of Delaware to Ohio in a “47,000 pound cargo truck” to learn more about the plight of truck drivers during the energy crisis.​
“I made the trip because I wanted a firsthand account from the truckers, who say they carry 50 per cent of all the goods shipped within the United States,” Biden, then serving his first Senate term, wrote. “They make a case worth listening to.”​

PS: RNC Fact-check? Lol! :lol:

After FOUR years of multiple lies per day that TUMP Humpers defended...they whine about this?

Are ya kidding?

Tipsy, you have it backwards. The capitalist Democrats are telling the truth. In any circumstances Trump's first though is to lie, even when he doesn't have to. We have no need to lie about Trump, Trump does all of the lying about himself necessary.

Did you hear the lie that he didn't lose the election, he WON the election? Everyone around the world is laughing that people are still gullible enough to believe that one. We can't imagine how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that one.
You have everything so backwards that when you look down you see your ass before you see your feet.

Trump won the election and the democrats stole it by fraud. Even democrats are starting to believe it and NOTHING you can do will change it. So go finger yourself.

After FOUR years of multiple lies per day that TUMP Humpers defended...they whine about this?

Are ya kidding?

A special license is needed in order to legally drive an 18 wheeler, hun.

So if he ISN'T lying, he would seem to be guilty of a misdemeanor and the House should be taking up articles of impeachment.

And if he is lying, that's perjury and/or obstruction, which is also an impeachable offense.

In either case, Sleepy Joe should be given a chance to explain himself.

I know if I were doing that I'd ask if i could drive some. Think the trucker were deny a Congressman if he asked?

Can you prove that didn't happen?
can you prove it did?

Biden is a lying piece of shit.

Had Lyin' Biden ever actually driven an 18 wheeler... He wouldn't have ruined a truck drivers life after his first wife pulled directly into the path of a semi...

The truth...

Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, said there was no evidence supporting Biden’s claim and Dunn was cleared of any wrongdoing.

<snip>

Neilia had been taking her three children to buy a Christmas tree when she missed a stop sign ... Curtis [Dunn] flipped his tractor-trailer trying to avoid the oncoming car and inadvertently almost killed himself. He “crawled out” to try and save the
Bidens...

Terrifying we have a psychopath who lies about an innocent man who did his best to save Biden's family after they ran a stop sign directly in his path... Then lies about driving a semi when the truth wouldn't hurt him.

Every time I look at this lying motherfucker fake president Biden, I think about what he did to Curtis Dunn...

You should too.

Last edited:
Trump was making motor sounds and pretending to drive the truck. It was really fucking embarassing for him.

When did Joe Biden claim to have driven an 18 wheeler? I can't find any evidence of any such thing. Just that he drove a Ford 150 at a test track, and then there was a bizarre lie that went around that he didn't really drive the truck, the Secret Service drove it for him.

A Ford F150 is not that hard to drive, especially on a closed test track. It's just like driving a big car. And with no other cars or traffic around, what could possibly happen?

You colossal Dumbass, the video of Veggie Joe claiming to have driven an 18 wheeler is in the OP.

Try not to always make yourself look dumber than you did yesterday.

Tipsy, you have it backwards. The capitalist Democrats are telling the truth. In any circumstances Trump's first though is to lie, even when he doesn't have to. We have no need to lie about Trump, Trump does all of the lying about himself necessary.

Did you hear the lie that he didn't lose the election, he WON the election? Everyone around the world is laughing that people are still gullible enough to believe that one. We can't imagine how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that one.
Not an election thread, Dimwit.

Please try to stay on topic for once in your pathetic life.

Biden Derangement in OP per usual. Can you prove he didn’t drive it a few miles? Meh

Parkinson cited a December 1973 UPI opinion piece in which Biden, then a Democratic senator, wrote that he took a 536-mile ride from his home state of Delaware to Ohio in a “47,000 pound cargo truck” to learn more about the plight of truck drivers during the energy crisis.​
“I made the trip because I wanted a firsthand account from the truckers, who say they carry 50 per cent of all the goods shipped within the United States,” Biden, then serving his first Senate term, wrote. “They make a case worth listening to.”​

PS: RNC Fact-check? Lol! :lol:

Doesn't say he drove it, does it?

And if he did he was violating the law by doing so without the proper commercial driver's license.

Nope. Looks like President Trump was actually in a truck, unlike your Vegetable Messiah.
I’d be terrified with Trumpy at the wheel of anything - Mostly of our country :rolleyes-41:

1627528196108.jpeg

I saw him driving it. Same day, coincidentally, that Trump saw Muslim men dancing in Jersey on 9/11.

I saw him driving it. Same day, coincidentally, that Trump saw Muslim men dancing in Jersey on 9/11.

Actually, the story of Muslim men dancing in the streets of Jersey on 9/11 was reported by the Washington Post's Serge Kovaleski.

President Trump took a lot of grief for pointing out how flustered Kovaleski was.

Forum List

Back