Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

President Trump never claimed to operate a truck. He was being shown one and asked the owner if he could sit behind the wheel, to see what it was like. And someone snapped a picture.

Truck yeah: Trump climbs behind the wheel of a big rig – in pictures

Trump was making motor sounds and pretending to drive the truck. It was really fucking embarassing for him.

When did Joe Biden claim to have driven an 18 wheeler? I can't find any evidence of any such thing. Just that he drove a Ford 150 at a test track, and then there was a bizarre lie that went around that he didn't really drive the truck, the Secret Service drove it for him.

A Ford F150 is not that hard to drive, especially on a closed test track. It's just like driving a big car. And with no other cars or traffic around, what could possibly happen?

Last edited:
44efb9f9ba067904e94dc9a4cb2948e8.jpg

you-know-what-that-swift-boy-says-to-me-we-52267701.png

I know that he is, and extraordinarily so, but don't you think that is common with any politician?
To a degree but Joe carries that to an extreme.
And we aren't seeing our nation being deconstructed by just any politician.

Many people think Barack Obama is pulling Pinocchio Joe's strings and that would explain a lot.

And you people need a life. After excusing the abortion that was the last guy for four years, his lies, his corruption, then spending an entire year screaming '"SENILE!!" about his opponent, one would fucking think you'd get the message.
If going after Biden's gaffes and old man tendencies is all you've got, your side is going to LOSE!!...badly. :)

That ain't all we got ya dumb fucker.

But it's fun as hell to point it out.

I bet if you put your ear to Biden's ear you could hear the ocean.

JUST how petti are we willing to be.
After the four plus years of pettiness that has been exhibited by Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Watters, Warren, Clinton, Obama, Pressley, Booker, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Wittmer, Inslee, Cuomo, Lightfoot, and you democrat/BLM/Antifa marxists, you actually have the balls to ask that question? Wake up, you reap what you sow.

Untwist your panties Trump Humpers

He said "I used to drive an 18 wheeler...got to"

He GOT to drive one. And likely this occurred during a 550 mile cross country trip he took in one years ago so that he could better understand what truckers dealt with

Democrats had (still have) an immense tax exempt propaganda network that analyzes every word ever spoken by (only) conservatives. If Trump gave a figure of a million and the real number was around 999,999,999 Media Matters was sure to crunch the numbers, spin the statement and call the (former) president a liar. Not so by a long shot for the Biden administration. The truth filters out but the media is in the business of covering up for the president's gaffes. The question is how far the media will cover for a president who has his thumb on the nuclear button.

Untwist your panties Trump Humpers

He said "I used to drive an 18 wheeler...got to"

He GOT to drive one. And likely this occurred during a 550 mile cross country trip he took in one years ago so that he could better understand what truckers dealt with

LOL!

That's not true either. He RODE in one once.

He didn't drive a big rig once or a thousand times.

His lying is out of control.

You know communist democrats are going to lie. In any circumstance the communists first thought is how they can lie about Trump.

Tipsy, you have it backwards. The capitalist Democrats are telling the truth. In any circumstances Trump's first though is to lie, even when he doesn't have to. We have no need to lie about Trump, Trump does all of the lying about himself necessary.

Did you hear the lie that he didn't lose the election, he WON the election? Everyone around the world is laughing that people are still gullible enough to believe that one. We can't imagine how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that one.

Tipsy, you have it backwards. The capitalist Democrats are telling the truth. In any circumstances Trump's first though is to lie, even when he doesn't have to. We have no need to lie about Trump, Trump does all of the lying about himself necessary.

Did you hear the lie that he didn't lose the election, he WON the election? Everyone around the world is laughing that people are still gullible enough to believe that one. We can't imagine how anyone could be so stupid as to believe that one.

Shut up you rat faced weasel.

This is a biden lies thread- not a Trump lies thread.

LOL!

That's not true either. He RODE in one once.

He didn't drive a big rig once or a thousand times.

His lying is out of control.
I know if I were doing that I'd ask if i could drive some. Think the trucker were deny a Congressman if he asked?

Can you prove that didn't happen?

Forum List

Back