Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

Good Ol Joe. He is either hitting 368 foot shots off the wall in stadiums he's never visited or driving ghost 18 wheelers in his mind. Next he will tell us about the time did a space walk while visiting the International Space Station.

Worry about the time he tells them to launch the ICBMs.

Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)
you fucking moron. Of course, you don't see it being played up anywhere else. When Joe Biden lies (which is every hour on the hour) you and the media turn the other way. Because if they actually told the truth about you front holes, the American people would be riding to D.C. with rope.

Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)
Unbunch your panties. Everyone knows Racist Joe lies...a lot!

Will he be doing it from the old folks home?

You people have brain damage.

Perhaps what passes for compassion in the lefty losers club is what allows you to defend that piece of shit. You operate with the same brain buggery.

That and none of you seem to have a problem being arrogant liars.

Biden kicking ass and taking names. HAHAHAHA!!!!

What a pants load of shit that is.
And you people need a life. After excusing the abortion that was the last guy for four years, his lies, his corruption, then spending an entire year screaming '"SENILE!!" about his opponent, one would fucking think you'd get the message.
If going after Biden's gaffes and old man tendencies is all you've got, your side is going to LOSE!!...badly. :)

Sloe Joe built his career on lies......began back when it was not so easy to check....he did it so much for so long he cant stop and seems not to grasp how easy with todays technology it is to check on what he claims to have done.

And you people need a life. After excusing the abortion that was the last guy for four years, his lies, his corruption, then spending an entire year screaming '"SENILE!!" about his opponent, one would fucking think you'd get the message.
If going after Biden's gaffes and old man tendencies is all you've got, your side is going to LOSE!!...badly. :)

Sounds like you and Joe should get together for bingo night.

I say both as well. He's been a liar since Hector was a pup and the brain rot joined up more recently.

My three legged cat is more likely to have driven a big rig than Biden.

I know she's smarter
Haven't heard such bullshit since G.H.W. Bush claimed he was Joe Sixpack with his hard hat and forklift. I'd never vote for one of these assholes who claim they ever worked for a living.

Your President lies straight to your face, and you thank him for it.

Perhaps. But at least we'll be basing our votes on the truth. You? You'll vote who you're told to vote for, without question or hesitation.

you fucking moron. Of course, you don't see it being played up anywhere else. When Joe Biden lies (which is every hour on the hour) you and the media turn the other way. Because if they actually told the truth about you front holes, the American people would be riding to D.C. with rope.
I'm shocked and stunned the legacy media won't contradict Biden about anything!
Simply amazing!

If Joe said he was riding along side Teddy Roosevelt up San Juan hill or in the Apollo 11 capsule on the moon
you can believe that the government approved media would not contradict Middle Class Joe.

Even the name he gave himself is a lie. Joe Biden is worth over nine million dollars. Joe Biden's Net Worth Is Significantly Higher After His Time as VP
Joe is a venal grifter.

Perhaps. But at least we'll be basing our votes on the truth. You? You'll vote who you're told to vote for, without question or hesitation.
These clowns wish Joe's declining mental state and his gaffes are all we have to go after Racist Joe's
record in office. They would love to believe that.

We have broadly China, the border, the economy, the covid fiasco, Cuba, the transgender record of
Biden, Russia and so much more.

Can the media ignore all that and bury adverse news for Joe away? Not this time they can't.

Forum List

Back