Joe Biden Claims He Used To Drive An 18 Wheeler

1627511351616.png

Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till you get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on (Roll on)

Interestingly you don't care about Joe's lies. Hack.
Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)

Joe's lies are many. His truths are few.
When HuffPo won't back Joe's claims of playing college football for Delaware you know Fibbing Joe
lied again.

"The site wrote that an examination of old school yearbooks debunks Biden’s story, because he is not listed as playing football in any of the years he attended (1961-65). It also cited a Biden interview in a 1984 Delaware yearbook in which he mentioned playing intramural football (flag football) — but nothing about playing intercollegiate tackle football." Joe Biden's Football Tale Is Intercepted

He is a lie machine. You mention anything and Joe Biden will likely lie about it.

Last edited:
Well, I tell you what. You and the rest of alt-right media can get your bloomers in a bunch about this. Because I don't see the story being played up anywhere except by you faithful.
The fact that you key in on this...tells me Biden is kicking your ass and taking names...cause it's ALL you got...hack. :)

It doesn't tell you anything at all, you're nothing more than a lying hack.

You people have brain damage.

Perhaps what passes for compassion in the lefty losers club is what allows you to defend that piece of shit. You operate with the same brain buggery.

That and none of you seem to have a problem being arrogant liars.

Biden kicking ass and taking names. HAHAHAHA!!!!

What a pants load of shit that is.

Forum List

Back