Joe Biden Cannot Be President – Time For The Democrats To Put “Country Before Party”

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Democrats putting country before party? Lol, I'll believe it when I see it.
This guy is former CIA, so I guess he still expects that sort of thing.

No rational person can any longer have any question about the corruption of Hunter Biden and his father Joe. Even the most skeptical must admit in light of the recent revelations produced by the New York Post and Breitbart that President Trump’s use of the term “Biden Crime Family” is completely appropriate.
Hunter was the bag man for a family enterprise. He traveled the globe collecting the payoffs necessary to secure meetings with his father and his father’s intervention on behalf of the world’s thugs, dictators, and communist regimes.
And, yet, incredibly these are no longer our biggest concerns. We are not simply faced with the possibility of a crook being elected to the highest office in the land. We are facing the very real possibility of having a man, Joe Biden, who is owned by the Chinese Communist Party sit down in the Oval Office.
The amounts of money that are involved are staggering. In one meeting with Communist Chinese officials, Hunter Biden secured $1 Billion. That sum was later upped to $1.5 Billion. No one – at this stage – can even begin to assess the total amount of money provided by Beijing to the Bidens. No one at this stage can even begin to quantify the number of “deals” Hunter made with the Communist rulers of China.
We have known for some time that Chinese businesses implicated in espionage on American soil have been connected directly to Hunter Biden. They stole American nuclear secrets. They targeted sensitive technology used in the F-22 program. We have also known that at a minimum Joe Biden, watched all this happen and did nothing.

Last edited:
Where is Hunter? Why is he letting his Dad twist in the wind? Where is Joe? Why did the debate commission EXCLUDE foreign policy from the final debate and instead REPEAT TOPICS already covered ad nauseum in the first debate? So many questions so little time......
Trump needs to answer every question with a yes or no and then spend the next 117 seconds pounding Xiden into a puddle of piss and shit.

"Why does Hunter's laptop have videos of him torturing and raping little girls in China? Of course feel free to sue me Sleepy, if a jury would find this libelous. And also, what did Hunter mean by "Pop gets half" when referring to money extorted from foreign countries?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, this man can not be President. He'll sell us out in a heartbeat if given half a chance and as President, his shakedown-sellout opportunities would be unlimited. The smart thing to do is stick with Trumpie.

I'm putting my country above the parties by forsaking the duopoly and their pompom-waving cultists.

So, none of trumps corruption bothers you at all? So you make up shit about Biden to deflect.
OR, do you really believe that trump is pure and helping America and not Himself?

Forum List

Back