Joe Biden buys Russian hookers for Hunter

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010

Have you libs awakened from TDS long enough to care about this?....Joe has a drug addicted bag man for a son....and you libs say nothing.....what if it were Trump Jr?....if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong....

Have you libs awakened from TDS long enough to care about this?....Joe has a drug addicted bag man for a son....and you libs say nothing.....what if it were Trump Jr?....if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong....
tramp jr left his wife and shacked up what's her name. I don't believe anything coming for HIS?? laptop.

Who?

tramp jr left his wife and shacked up what's her name. I don't believe anything coming for HIS?? laptop.
Trump Jr and his wife separated and he started seeing his current future wife....very different than smoking crack with a Russian hooker on the Vice presidents credit card....don't ya think dummy?....

Trump Jr and his wife separated and he started seeing his current future wife....very different than smoking crack with a Russian hooker on the Vice presidents credit card....don't ya think dummy?....
They are both adulterers'.

Who?

Ah, the old "I didn't know the president had a son" ruse. Pathetic.

Joe Biden bought Russian hookers for his crackhead son. Let's just go with that, and we'll laugh at you trying to dodge it.

Who?
Shut up stupid.....

why should they? people. divorce and move on all the time. That’s hardly an issue

The FBI took hunters computer because they suspect his up to criminal activity.

xiden buying his son a russian hooker isn’t a crime per se, but certainly doesn’t look good.

what a sick family

But both are not crack addicts that pay for sex with Russian women on a most likely tax payer supplied credit card....what is wrong with you?....wow.....

look penelope...your hero is a racist too.....

I wonder how many hookers Joe has had.....and what age....scary to think about....

READ: It doesn't matter what anyone connected to Biden did, as long as I can put it out of my mind by finding fault with someone else.
And..... TTTRRRRUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!'

Hunter had an affair with his own brothers wife ! Book details how Hunter Biden’s wife found out about affair with Beau’s widow

But CNN is not reporting this story so this must be another crazy white supremacist conspiracy

But CNN is not reporting this story so this must be another crazy white supremacist conspiracy
I turned to cnn this morning and they were showing a looped video of Jan 6 at the capitol....unbelievable...that network should lose its license....

What sticks out to me besides that the secret service was in involved in collecting money for Joe and the hookers was that Joe released his tax returns claiming that he didn't have much money for years upon years...........'

However, if thousands $$$$ just disappears from his accounts so his son can buy dope and hookers-----he apparently has far far more money than he admitted to on his tax returns and those accounts can easily be tracked down from the expenditures. Where the fuck is the IRS investigators?

What sticks out to me besides that the secret service was in involved in collecting money for Joe and the hookers was that Joe released his tax returns claiming that he didn't have much money for years upon years...........'

However, if thousands $$$$ just disappears from his accounts so his son can buy dope and hookers-----he apparently has far far more money than he admitted to on his tax returns and those accounts can easily be tracked down from the expenditures. Where the fuck is the IRS investigators?
interesting pooh rs where is quid pro joe hiding money?

Forum List

Back