Joe Biden: Andrew Cuomo "The Gold Standard"

I couldn't resist. :10:

1628040588777.png

Here is a clip of Biden calling on Cuomo to resign

Oh, where to begin?

1. Biden first says that the governor needs to resign because of the allegations, allegations women have also made against Biden.

2. Then Biden is asked if Cuomo should be impeached, because everyone knows Cuomo ain't going anywhere cuz he is a democrat. Then Biden pretends not to have enough information on the case to make that judgement, even though he had just asked the governor to step down. LOL

3 Inappropriate touching? Biden is the king of that as YouTube can show any of you.

CNN should be the comedy channel.

Biden asked hm to resign

When has a Republican done that with a member of their party?
Several times. Lets see if you can figure out who and when. My money is on the fact that you 1, dont' care, and 2, won't try to go against your bias.

google.com

You're ranting about Cuomo. I mentioned Trump as a comparison to show you're a hypocrite, Trump asslicker.

I think Cuomo should resign while you defend your boy no matter what he does, dickweed.
Not a Trump thread. See if you have the intellectual capability to post once without whining about him, Sport.

You're ranting about Cuomo. I mentioned Trump as a comparison to show you're a hypocrite, Trump asslicker.

I think Cuomo should resign while you defend your boy no matter what he does, dickweed.
Liking the bolded part. :)

Watergate was nearly 50 years ago. We’re talking recent history not ancient.
What part of "and numerous other times" are liberals not understanding?

We REALLY need to establish basic voter competency standards...

Forum List

Back