Joe Biden again repeats the lie that vaccinated people cannot transmit Covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Joe Biden's lies are killing people. Low information Democrats all over the country (and especially on this forum) are now convinced that vaccinated people cannot contract or spread Covid, because the president lied to them about it, and that ignorance is going to kill A LOT of people.

"Mr. President, is this the new normal that Americans should expect: anticipating future potential variants?" a reporter asked.

"To answer your first question first, the answer is: I expect this not to be the new normal. I expect the new normal to be everyone ends up getting vaccinated and the booster shot so we reduce the number of people who aren't protected to such a low degree that we're not seeing the spread of these viruses," Biden said, ignoring CDC information that states vaccinated individuals also spread the disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Joe pushing so hard on getting everyone vaccinated...it makes people suspicious of his motives...we know he doesn't give a shit about anyone but his own so what is the deal?....

He has to be right is the deal. He has to be right no matter what. Even he is wrong he will lie, cause more harm than good, ruin everyone's lives, hurt America itself, ignore everyone else, igore the truth, create false inform and narratives, anything as long as he gets to be right at the end of the day.

That's what his entire party and administration does.

Joe Biden's lies are killing people. Low information Democrats all over the country (and especially on this forum) are now convinced that vaccinated people cannot contract or spread Covid, because the president lied to them about it, and that ignorance is going to kill A LOT of people.

"Mr. President, is this the new normal that Americans should expect: anticipating future potential variants?" a reporter asked.

"To answer your first question first, the answer is: I expect this not to be the new normal. I expect the new normal to be everyone ends up getting vaccinated and the booster shot so we reduce the number of people who aren't protected to such a low degree that we're not seeing the spread of these viruses," Biden said, ignoring CDC information that states vaccinated individuals also spread the disease.
You're such a damn liar. Your link is misinformation too.

Not to be too far off the OP, has anyone read this:

March 1, 2021, 1:36 PM PST / Updated March 2, 2021, 9:02 AM PST
By Dartunorro Clark and Monica Alba

"Former President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump quietly received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump advisor told NBC News on Monday.

"It is not clear which type of vaccine they received and they were not disclosed at the time by the Trump White House. The official White House photographer was also not present to document the event, according to an official with direct knowledge"

In re the link posted by the author of the OP:

"To answer your first question first, the answer is: I expect this not to be the new normal. I expect the new normal to be everyone ends up getting vaccinated and the booster shot so we reduce the number of people who aren't protected to such a low degree that we're not seeing the spread of these viruses," Biden said, ignoring CDC information that states vaccinated individuals also spread the disease."

He has to be right is the deal. He has to be right no matter what. Even he is wrong he will lie, cause more harm than good, ruin everyone's lives, hurt America itself, ignore everyone else, igore the truth, create false inform and narratives, anything as long as he gets to be right at the end of the day.

That's what his entire party and administration does.
Both you and your response to the post #3 above have defined Donald Trump, not Joe Biden. No one but Trumpanzees find these posts credible.

Joe Biden told this same lie earlier this year, going so far as to declare that vaccinated people "cannot spread" Covid.

He's killing tens of thousands of people with these lies.

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021

Joe Biden told this same lie earlier this year, going so far as to declare that vaccinated people "cannot spread" Covid.

He's killing tens of thousands of people with these lies.

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021
Another stupid effort to protect your hate of President Joe Biden. Health care professionals are not only vaccinated they're wearing masks, shields, gloves and garments. Your hyperbole is bullshit, as is most of the posts which spew from your colon and out your mouth, it stinks.

Another stupid effort to protect your hate of President Joe Biden. Health care professionals are not only vaccinated they're wearing masks, shields, gloves and garments. Your hyperbole is bullshit, as is most of the posts which spew from your colon and out your mouth, it stinks.

So why did your "president" say this?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Do you believe that statement?

I'd bet LeBron James got covid from a vaxxed person....

The man (Biden) is like a broken record spinning in the wind. He's also like a robot dog for the pharmaceutical industry; big pharma deposits a coin in his skeletal slot of a mouth and Biden barks out, "Get vaccinated. Arf, arf. Get vaccinated."

Forum List

Back