Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

He ACTIVATED it about 2 weeks ago.. THat sets in motion his ability to NEGOTIATE and CAJOL and REQUEST actions from any corporation.. And LARGELY -- there's NO NEED to become tyrannical about it if everyone is cooperating.. I LIKE THAT... It's a very skillful use of power.. Not a knee jerk...

Joe Biden is done. He can't possibly be the nominee. He is too far gone. It happens when you are pushing 80 years old. Imagine what he would be like in 2 years under the pressure of the presidency? They will need to make a move away from Joe. It is absolutely impossible to imagine him running the country in a future second term. Even if he did win, he would be a one term president.

Forum List

Back