Joe Biden 2020 Is A Terrible Idea In A Post-Weinstein America

If not for Trump - Biden would never have become president. That's how much we hate Trump!
I would have to agree.

. . . and? I posted an article way back, just after the midterms in 2018 that predicted that would happen. It also predicted, in a round about way, that the establishment would find reasons to impeach him as well. . .

It is written by a liberal actually.

". . . The next two years will be a demonstration of the power of the global capitalist empire and its predominant propaganda machine the likes of which the world has never witnessed. By November 3, 2020, they will need to have brainwashed enough Americans into voting for whatever global capitalist puppet the Democrats end up nominating to defeat Donald Trump in the general election, which isn’t going to be a cakewalk. To do this, they will need to foment such an atmosphere of mindless hysteria, emotional exhaustion, and paranoia that anyone to the left of Mussolini will stagger to the polls on election day and vote for the Democrat just to make it stop.. . . "

OTH? If not for Hillary? I doubt Trump would have ever had a shot. I know of a least three people that would have never voted for him, but for HRC.

New Topics

Forum List

Back