JOE ARPAIO at Gateway Eagle Council in St. Louis: That Obama Birth Certificate Document Is a Fake!

Gary Stri

Rookie
Sep 17, 2018
The Obama Birth Certificate is obviously fake. Was he born in Kenya? Probably since the Kenyan government officials claim he did. Do we know who his real parents are? Not really.

JOE ARPAIO at Gateway Eagle Council in St. Louis: That Obama Birth Certificate Document "Is a Fake!" (VIDEO)

There is more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than anywhere else. According to Mike Zullo of Arpaio's 5 year investigation of Obama, officials at every hospital in Hawaii have said they never had a patient named Barack Hussein Obama, or his claimed mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Zullo also said there is no evidence Obama was in Hawaii until he was about 5 years old.

The State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii citing their original vital records.

The State of Hawaii is far more credible than Mike Zullo....a man that has taken payments from his sources. And of course, lied about it.

The Obama Birth Certificate is obviously fake. Was he born in Kenya? Probably since the Kenyan government officials claim he did. Do we know who his real parents are? Not really.

The Registar of the State of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on Obama's birth certificate matches their original vital records.

There's no evidence Obama was born in Kenya. Even the story is stupid. Neither 18 year old Stanley Ann Dunham nor her husband Barack Obama Sr. had the money to afford such a flight. Nor a reason to make it, especially pregnant.

JOE ARPAIO at Gateway Eagle Council in St. Louis: That Obama Birth Certificate Document "Is a Fake!" (VIDEO)

There is more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than anywhere else. According to Mike Zullo of Arpaio's 5 year investigation of Obama, officials at every hospital in Hawaii have said they never had a patient named Barack Hussein Obama, or his claimed mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Zullo also said there is no evidence Obama was in Hawaii until he was about 5 years old.
I love the old hits.
'Gloria' is a particular favourite.

ODS is alive and well among the ridiculous right.

And not just conspiracies, but stupid conspiracies.

With the State of Hawaii affirming that the information on Obama's birth certificate is 100% accurate.

So a 100% accurate forgery?

That's literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

The Registar of the State of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on Obama's birth certificate matches their original vital records.

There's no evidence Obama was born in Kenya. Even the story is stupid. Neither 18 year old Stanley Ann Dunham nor her husband Barack Obama Sr. had the money to afford such a flight. Nor a reason to make it, especially pregnant.

You’re so wrong...Obama is not only a lier he is a traitor to the United States of America...now let’s get started..Uranium 1 was sold to the Russians by Hillary Clinton on Obama’s watch , yet Trump is accused of colluding.. Benghazi...Americans were left to be tortured and killed on Obama’s watch , Hillary went back to sleep Obama care...remember this( if you like your doctor ,you can KEEP your doctor) that was a lie. This affected me personally. I have cancer , had Blue Cross for 10 years and when Obama shit went in effect my premium doubled ( 385.00 to 869.00) plus a 5000.00 deductible was added. What a fucking lier. 400 million in US $$$$ went to Iran for Brotherhood in dead of night by Obama’s ,and no it was not their money. That money was for the victims families of 9/11 attack He condemned Christianity but promoted Islam in America. He went on an apology tour ,apologizing to every country for all of the wrongs America had done to them Unbelievable...I could go all day He ordered the FBI to spy on a US presidential candidate campaign OBAMA is a traitor to this country and everybody with their eyes open have started to see it.

You’re so wrong...Obama is not only a lier he is a traitor to the United States of America...now let’s get started..Uranium 1 was sold to the Russians by Hillary Clinton on Obama’s watch , yet Trump is accused of colluding.. Benghazi...Americans were left to be tortured and killed on Obama’s watch , Hillary went back to sleep Obama care...remember this( if you like your doctor ,you can KEEP your doctor) that was a lie. This affected me personally. I have cancer , had Blue Cross for 10 years and when Obama shit went in effect my premium doubled ( 385.00 to 869.00) plus a 5000.00 deductible was added. What a fucking lier. 400 million in US $$$$ went to Iran for Brotherhood in dead of night by Obama’s ,and no it was not their money. That money was for the victims families of 9/11 attack He condemned Christianity but promoted Islam in America. He went on an apology tour ,apologizing to every country for all of the wrongs America had done to them Unbelievable...I could go all day He ordered the FBI to spy on a US presidential candidate campaign OBAMA is a traitor to this country and everybody with their eyes open have started to see it.

Wow. What a spectacular atempt to flee from the points raised and abandon the entire thread. Lets try again:

The Registar of the State of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on Obama's birth certificate matches their original vital records. In Court. Twice.

It's like listening to a Greatest Hits radio station.
You've got Foreigner and Boston and ELO and Phil Collins...

New Topics

Forum List

Back