Joe and Kamala

FB_IMG_1597215089034.jpg

Look Biden has always been a douchebag, hes dumb as a rock. Obama choose him as his token white boy because he knew that Biden was so dumb he would be oblivious to what was happening around him. The same with this choice of Nominee, they are HIDING him from Americans LOL. I mean seriously did you ever think a nominee for Potus would be hid in this basement and not allowed to talk to the press LMAO

The right wing is starting their usual nonsense, soon all sort of stupid stuff will fill the internet and if you are a Fox or OAN watcher the TV too. This is what they do, they cannot do good so they point fingers. It is so easy to blame and not see and so it goes.

But this guy is their hero their savior their king and truth teller? Go figure. "Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

The right wing is starting their usual nonsense, soon all sort of stupid stuff will fill the internet and if you are a Fox or OAN watcher the TV too. This is what they do, they cannot do good so they point fingers. It is so easy to blame and not see and so it goes.

But this guy is their hero their savior their king and truth teller? Go figure. "Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder
Drumph

Patriotism is our shared love of marx and love of authoritarian rules for everything from speech...to sodas ...to firearms

Jesus h friggin christ

Thank God Gaddafi dead other wise they wouldn't have thriving open air slave markets

Russia ! Ferp!

They can't even acknowledge what's in the video :auiqs.jpg:

They're to stupid and dishonest

I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.

The grapevine is NOT a reliable source.

I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.
If he wants to save lives, it is certainly a good idea. If he wants to keep people from getting infected by others, it is certainly a good idea. Certain vaccinations are mandatory in our country and this should be one of them when it is proven to be effective. This has nothing to do with communism.

JUST heard this on TV, and the ass clown touted that it would SAVE 40,000 LIVES, which he repeated.

Yeah, well first off, how in the FUCK does he know it will SAVE 40,000 LIVES? Where in the HELL is PROOF of that? This JACKASS spews bull shit as naturally as Kamala spreads her legs for a promotion.

But I do believe this is really going to turn people off. If Trump tried to MANDATE that EVERYONE MUST wear a mask for THREE MONTHS, the nation would erupt, and I don't think Americans will feel any different about the old senile hairy legged hair sniffer thinking he'll do it either.

Got to love the crazy left. If Biden had been such a wealth of information on how to save the nation and save the economy why has he hidden it for years in Congress and eight years with 44? So in essence they long for no action. They want bland. Or else they have a hidden agenda

Biden and kamala will reform the justice system

Spread it far n wide ..
It will send Progressives into nutzo land

Its kinda nice to see scumbag lucid ..i don't know why lol

Ho-Harris will lock up pot- heads as she herself smokes pot illegally. She can get a better price for her dope then. (And Sorry pot-heads, its true she has done just this.)

If he wants to save lives, it is certainly a good idea. If he wants to keep people from getting infected by others, it is certainly a good idea. Certain vaccinations are mandatory in our country and this should be one of them when it is proven to be effective. This has nothing to do with communism.
No its not-----you try this nonsense and you will have open insurrection. People are tired of the control freaks trying to take over.

Well then, the communist have been in the US since before the communist considering the ruling on vaccines by the US Supreme Court in 1905.

No its not-----you try this nonsense and you will have open insurrection. People are tired of the control freaks trying to take over.
Trump is a control freak. Is that ok with you?

JUST heard this on TV, and the ass clown touted that it would SAVE 40,000 LIVES, which he repeated.

Yeah, well first off, how in the FUCK does he know it will SAVE 40,000 LIVES? Where in the HELL is PROOF of that? This JACKASS spews bull shit as naturally as Kamala spreads her legs for a promotion.

But I do believe this is really going to turn people off. If Trump tried to MANDATE that EVERYONE MUST wear a mask for THREE MONTHS, the nation would erupt, and I don't think Americans will feel any different about the old senile hairy legged hair sniffer thinking he'll do it either.
Trump the pussy-grabber and sexual predator is destroying our democracy with his divisive antics, and I would say that he spreads their legs for them whether they like it or not. I heard the asshole say that there would be no virus to speak of in our country because he closed the borders (lie). I don't think that Biden knows how many lives masks would save, but Fauci does know. Trump regurgitates falsehoods every day and you don't seem to care. Oh well

Trump the pussy-grabber and sexual predator is destroying our democracy with his divisive antics, and I would say that he spreads their legs for them whether they like it or not. I heard the asshole say that there would be no virus to speak of in our country because he closed the borders (lie). I don't think that Biden knows how many lives masks would save, but Fauci does know. Trump regurgitates falsehoods every day and you don't seem to care. Oh well
Oh waah waah waah Trump this and Trump that you whiners complain and cry and cant stand that he won......then trot out Sniff and Suck as the answers to all the problems. What a bunch of goofballs you libbers are

Forum List

Back