Joe: “America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. Asfutmsifwffutsh.”

It can also be defined by retarded Trump supporters who will be mutterimg "canihaveanothershitsammichplease"? after today's hearing.

Once the American people see that DeSantis is just Trump with half a brain it'll be game over for "short stuff". He barely beat Gillum for reelection.

How was he re-elected if he is still in his first Term.

And Gillum wouldn't be finishing his term if he did win. Did you think this through?

And our first case of DDS is confirmed.

How was he re-elected if he is still in his first Term.

And Gillum wouldn't be finishing his term if he did win. Did you think this through?

And our first case of DDS is confirmed.
Got it meant to say election. Happy now?

It can also be defined by retarded Trump supporters who will be mutterimg "canihaveanothershitsammichplease"? after today's hearing.
Americans:
1655986891779.gif

He is a god damn disgrace to this country.

When he is falling apart I feel sorry for him because at the end of the day he is just an old man losing control of his faculties and that's the only thing I'm afraid of is mentally becoming unstable.

But on the other hand when he isn't losing his marbles he is an evil shit stain that doesn't care about America or Americans.

Either way he is terrible for America as it's representative.

Last edited:

The shit sammich is all yours, peckerwood. Every day you take another big stinking bite out of it, courtesy of Joe Biden.

You must really like the taste of it, I sure as hell haven't heard you complain about it.

Forum List

Back