Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

And this all revolves around the pandemic, the war in Ukraine, supply and demand, but mostly around higher fuel costs. Republicans control the oil, Democrats do not. So BLAME them.
FALSE! No, Republicans do NOT control the oil. Biden has been in control of the oil by closing the Alaska oil fields, canceling the pipelines, and revoking drilling permits.

This is why the fuel costs are so high. Before Biden got control, gas at the pump was $1.89/gallon.

Are you feeling OK ? That is a V-Graph. Do you know why they call it V ?
I feel great retard, V graph CAN in fact apply to variance in growth and not a contraction. You are just too fucking stupid to understand that simple point.

AND the graph is not a V, liar, you just happen to cut off the slowdown in growth in 2019 because it's inconvinient for your talking point.

Last edited:
What I posted is from the BEA.
While you've been floundering around trying to dodge the V-Graph, I've been tarring & feathering liberals in 16 other threads. hee hee :biggrin:

You lie again, gramps. It WAS, not IS, from the BEA 4 years ago. As you know, figures get revised as more data becomes available; and unlike your bullshit numbers, this IS from the BEA...

gdp.jpg

There were 3, as the V-GRAPH clearly shows, and as stipulated in a previous post. Clearly to those whose brains are not clouded with leftist ideology, that is. :biggrin:

Nope, you're just lying again. Again, here are the actual GDP figures from the BEA...

I feel great retard, V graph CAN in fact apply to variance in growth and not a contraction. You are just too fucking stupid to understand that simple point.

AND the graph is not a V, liar, you just happen to cut off the slowdown in growth in 2019 because it's inconvinient for your talking point.
Hear that folks ? Anton says the V-GRAPH is not a V. Pheeew! Notice how liberals like to cancel out what they don't like, and then redefine it, and replace it with what they do like.
Well, the V-GRAPH is a graph of Obama's last 2 years, and Trump's first 2 years. That's what it is. That what it always has been.

Notice also that Anton says "YOU happen to cut off the slowdown in growth in 2019"
Pheeeew! again. I did not "cut" anything. Anton talks as if I manufactured the graph, and am tailoring it. The V-GRAPH has been shown on conservative TV shows thousands of times, since 2018. And probably never shown on liberal OMISSION TV shows, which is why Anton is lost on this.

Notic also how he brings 2019 into the discussion, because it's inconvenient for his talking points. Ho hum.

This is what you get when informed conservatives post in the same forum as information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSON media. :rolleyes:

I guess you think maybe I drew the graph myself, huh ? :muahaha:

Leftists change EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to conform to their warped wishes. Ho hum. Yawn***** :rolleyes:

It matters not where you got it from, here are the actual numbers and everyone here sees the numbers you're posting do not exist...

You'll also note, I'm the only one here posting a link to the BEA. While all you post is shit.

Sure, I criticized polling data after using polling data myself .And Post # 310 explained it, which you foolishly try to sidestep, MR DODGE. This is why I have been getting flattering ratings in this thread, and you have been getting "Disagree" ratings. The forum is watching and laughing at you. Proof of that is in the ratings. 😐

Wanna go back and count them ? :biggrin:

LOL

Yet again, all you do is lie. Post #310 is the bullshit you make up because reality is not on your side.

Yet again, I point out that polls often report how many Republicans participate and it's never zero or near zero. It's typically within several percentage points of how many Democrats participated.

If truth, reality and lucidity were on your side, gramps, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

If anybody has any idea what this leftist jibberish means, please don't tell me. :rolleyes:

Seriously? You're that stupid??

I can believe it. Moron, I said you're delusion. Your response? Was to say, nuh-uh, you're delusional. You're like Peewee Herman.

2ua9ox.jpg

Well, the V-GRAPH is a graph of Obama's last 2 years, and Trump's first 2 years. That's what it is. That what it always has been

Liar...

If truth, reality and lucidity were on your side, gramps, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

It matters not where you got it from, here are the actual numbers and everyone here sees the numbers you're posting do not exist...

You'll also note, I'm the only one here posting a link to the BEA. While all you post is shit.
Idiot, the V-GRAPH I posted clearly is labeled US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) right on it, in the lower right-hand corner . Need new glasses ? :rolleyes:

1656388945039.png

PS - thanks for keeping up the subject, each time presenting more opportunities to post the graph, so everybody can see the miserable failure of Obama, rescued by Trump. 😐

Idiot, the V-GRAPH I posted clearly is labeled US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) right on it, in the lower right-hand corner . Need new glasses ? :rolleyes:

1656388945039-png.663145

PS - thanks for keeping up the subject, each time presenting more opportunities to post the graph, so everybody can see the miserable failure of Obama, rescued by Trump. 😐

I'm happy to keep this up as it exposes you're lying every time you post it.

Again, the forum sees I'm posting a link with my chart to the BEA. You're not posting any links. Here it is again....

Hmmmm. How come your graph doesn't say US Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) on it, like mine does ? :biggrin:

LOL

Because unlike you, I post a link to the BEA with my chart. Your image is just a graphic image and anything can be put on it.

:dance:

Seriously? You're that stupid??

I can believe it. Moron, I said you're delusion. Your response? Was to say, nuh-uh, you're delusional. You're like Peewee Herman.

2ua9ox.jpg
This is really sad. Is there a doctor in the house ?

I'm happy to keep this up as it exposes you're lying every time you post it.

Again, the forum sees I'm posting a link with my chart to the BEA. You're not posting any links. Here it is again....

Yes, here it is unlabeled, again in contrast to my labeled graph, Now you're trying to claim that the V-GRAPH (show on TV thousands of times) isn't real. Wow! Pheeeew!

LOL

Because unlike you, I post a link to the BEA with my chart. Your image is just a graphic image and anything can be put on it.
No it can't. The BEA graphs always have the title "US Bureau of Economic Analysis" on it (like mine does and yours doesn't)

And the BEA (filled with Obama appointees) has always manipulated its numbers to (CONSISTENTLY) flatter Obama, and disparage Trump. Nothing new or secret about that.

BTW - your graph isn't very flattering to Obama either. The bars look about as tall as a bunch of Indian teepees for Obama, as compared to skyscrapers for Trump. :laugh:

Maybe you're just having a bad day. Uh oh! 23 and 1/2 more hours to go.

Well, bye now, I don't have time for foolishness threads. Have many REAL posters to talk to, in other threads. :biggrin: 😐

Last edited:
Yes, here it is unlabeled, again in contrast to my labeled graph, Now you're trying to claim that the V-GRAPH (show on TV thousands of times) isn't real. Wow! Pheeeew!

LOL

Here, now my chart also has that label. But unlike yours, mine also has a link to the source. Why? Because the numbers on your chart, like your brain, don't exist in reality...

gdp.jpg

No it can't. The BEA graphs always have the title "US Bureau of Economic Analysis" on it (like mine does and yours doesn't)

BTW - your graph isn't very flattering to Obama either. The bars look about as tall as a bunch of Indian teepees for Obama, as compared to skyscrapers for Trump. :laugh:

Maybe you're just having a bad day. Uh oh! 23 and 1/2 more hours to go.

Retard, the chart you posted wasn't even made by the BEA.

face-palm-gif.278959

New Topics

Forum List

Back