Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

You tried to claim that in Post# 522. I shot it down in Post # 528. And you keep coming back with the same dumb post, thinking if you say it enough times people will believe it. Wow.

You are trying to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a rowboat. You got as much chance of turning people to vote Democrat, as if you tried to get the SCOTUS to approve new abortion clinics. :rolleyes:

LOL

You shot nothing down, gramps. Wailing added jobs are not added is just you crapping in your diaper again.

Last edited:
Oh wow, a table showing numbers dating back to 1929. Maybe you'd like to show us some stats on Babe Ruth while you're at it.

Wanna talk GDP ? OK. What matters to us here now in 2022, is what's going on here now in 2022. And what's going on is RECESSION, as we will see when the Q2 report comes out soon. In the meantime >>

• The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow gauge sees the second-quarter running at negative 2.1%.
  • Coupled with the first-quarter's decline of 1.6%, that would fit the technical definition of recession.
View attachment 664982

Praising Biden for economics right now, is about like praising the Jacksonville Jaguars for scoring touchdowns.

Numbers scare you, huh? Of course they do, you're a conservative. What those BEA figures reveal when you annualized them is...

Obama: 1.9%
Trump: 1.3%
Biden: 4.1%

:dance:

But you get yours right here from me. :biggrin:

View attachment 665004

View attachment 665005

LOLOLOL

You're such a cretin, gramps. You're comparing annual growth with quarterly growth.

face-palm-gif.278959

Whatever you may be babbling about

Of course you don't.

You are a half brain dead politico idiot not able understand basic macro-economic data.

If you weren't, you'd know how stupid and incoherent what you are posting is.

Your graph and my graph show the same quarterly growth periods, both with QoverQ growth. Mine simply has longer run data and is appropriately adjusted for inflation (real).

You reject the standard data I showed not because you have some sort of sane objection, you rejected it because these facts contradict your preconceived political bs.

Last edited:
Right you deflect when you know you lost the argument. I get it. I’m used to it. It’s how you children do things.
No deflect. I say the same thing I said a few days ago, and every day since. No change. Nothing more needed to be said.

1656805851980.png
Democrat down. Republican up.

And now we see it AGAIN.
1656805923588.png

DEAD THREAD.

Of course you don't.

You are a half brain dead politico idiot not able understand basic macro-economic data.

If you weren't, you'd know how stupid and incoherent what you are posting is.

Your graph and my graph show the same quarterly growth periods, both with QoverQ growth. Mine simply has longer run data and is appropriately adjusted for inflation (real).

You reject the standard data I showed not because you have some sort of sane objection, you rejected it because these facts contradict your preconceived political bs.
Do these assinine Biden supporters shower with their daughters ? They probably never heard about that on sheltered OMISSION media.
And do they think they're going to influence independents to vote Democrat ? Wow how unhinged. They've even lost the black & Hispanic vote. November 8 - doomsday for them. :biggrin:

Last edited:
No deflect. I say the same thing I said a few days ago, and every day since. No change. Nothing more needed to be said.

View attachment 665379Democrat down. Republican up.

And now we see it AGAIN.
View attachment 665380
DEAD THREAD.
Your patheticness knows no bounds huh? No you definitely deflected. You lost the argument on communism because you’re too stupid to understand what it is.

Lol 8.6 million jobs were created in 2021. Trump’s first year in job growth was pathetic in comparison to Biden. Every single economic metric does better under Democrats on average than republicans. This is true regardless of how pathetically you try to deny it. I don’t even know what these graphs show. There is no context to them. Apparently you’re hiding the link. Is that what it is? You’re too childish to admit the link would make your point useless? Cherry picking data just makes you pitiful. Be a man and provide sources with context.

Lol I love how you present this long list when all of those things are related to the same issue. Trust me I noticed. Your facade was a weak attempt. Oh and just you know, inflation is high all over the world.

I mean either way dude you might as well vote democrat. Republicans fail you.
So when you shut it down it’s hard to get it restarted again, go figure. Throw a bunch of money in it and it will burn:) FYI most Americans don’t give a dam about what’s happening across the pond. It’s all about the economy stupid, and by the way it sucks!

Your patheticness knows no bounds huh? No you definitely deflected. You lost the argument on communism because you’re too stupid to understand what it is.

Lol 8.6 million jobs were created in 2021. Trump’s first year in job growth was pathetic in comparison to Biden. Every single economic metric does better under Democrats on average than republicans. This is true regardless of how pathetically you try to deny it. I don’t even know what these graphs show. There is no context to them. Apparently you’re hiding the link. Is that what it is? You’re too childish to admit the link would make your point useless? Cherry picking data just makes you pitiful. Be a man and provide sources with context.
:rolleyes::laugh:

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

Real numbers that matter tell a different tale.

On this day in 2020, before bumbling Biden and the Demofascist 'stole' the election;

The deeper dodo groper Joe and the Dems have produced;

Guv'mint debt per citizen, taxpayer, and ratio to GDP all up significantly in less than two years of groper Joe and the Dums

Last edited:
it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

No one but the uneducated will be fooled by your misleading, distorted argument. Soon after Biden took office, the 20-some Dem governors who had imposed harsh lockdowns began lifting them, and the CDC relaxed its guidelines, which naturally has led to unusual job growth.

And, by the way, how about we consider the Democrats' famous "misery index," hey? You know, inflation plus unemployment. Pre-pandemic under Trump, inflation was 2.3% and unemployment was 3.6%, for a misery index of 5.9%. Under Biden, as of a few weeks ago, inflation is at 8.6% and unemployment is at 3.6%, for a misery index of 12.2%, more than double what it was under Trump before the pandemic hit.

No one but the uneducated will be fooled by your misleading, distorted argument. Soon after Biden took office, the 20-some Dem governors who had imposed harsh lockdowns began lifting them, and the CDC relaxed its guidelines, which naturally has led to unusual job growth.

And, by the way, how about we consider the Democrats' famous "misery index," hey? You know, inflation plus unemployment. Pre-pandemic under Trump, inflation was 2.3% and unemployment was 3.6%, for a misery index of 5.9%. Under Biden, as of a few weeks ago, inflation is at 8.6% and unemployment is at 3.6%, for a misery index of 12.2%, more than double what it was under Trump before the pandemic hit.

Dumbass, does it even enter your head that lifting of restriction may have had something to do with falling hospitalizations and deaths? *Ghasp!* Imagine rational governing, not just tribal politics.

Or maybe that pandemic that you assume to have nothing to do with Trump may have economic distortions down the line you are readily blaming on Biden?

Big whoop if everything cost twice as much. Here is the real story

Forum List

Back